Clinton Gave A Great Speech BUT...

I thought the same thing. But, it's the 'silly season'.
As an afterthought, Obama initially hired 'da'Boosh' economic team.
Pos rep comin' yer' way..............

Yeah, it was a pretty good speech. Would have been better if it were in fact possible for him to serve again as it came off like a campaign speech for himself imo.

Unfortunately for Democrats the nation is getting somewhat immune to their tactic of calling that which is not as if it were.
None but the most apathetically ignorant believe for a moment that Obama is anything like Clinton.

Clinton Gave A Great Speech BUT...I have to admit when he was talking about the situation Obama inherited...l.

I wondered how he could keep a straight face. I bet he was thinking to himself, how fucking dumb are these idiots to keep believing that even after 3 and a half years it is still all Bush's fault.

Clinton Gave A Great Speech BUT...I have to admit when he was talking about the situation Obama inherited...l.

I wondered how he could keep a straight face. I bet he was thinking to himself, how fucking dumb are these idiots to keep believing that even after 3 and a half years it is still all Bush's fault.

If only that were the point of the post.

So close.

I agree with Clinton's point that no one could fix the economy in 4 years that is so damaged by trickle down economics.

Great speech if you like deceiving speeches.

Deceptive or not, "Slick Willie' does know how to deliver them. I thought I was in a 'Hot Tub Time Machine' transported back to the early/mid 90's while watching it.
But, I flash forwarded to TODAY...............and remembered that Bill C. became a centrist Democrat, compromised with Newt and the Repubs; in addition, to being Prez while the dot.com boom was booming (major help to HIS economic legacy, wasn't it?).
The Dem Party Faithful would like to delete that part of recent history like they tried and failed with God and Jereuslum........but, then again, it is the silly season.

BTW, Obie will never be centrist.......destined to be far left, no matter what he sez to-nite!

Great speech if you like deceiving speeches.

Deceptive or not, "Slick Willie' does know how to deliver them. I thought I was in a 'Hot Tub Time Machine' transported back to the early/mid 90's while watching it.
But, I flash forwarded to TODAY...............and remembered that Bill C. became a centrist Democrat, compromised with Newt and the Repubs; in addition, to being Prez while the dot.com boom was booming (major help to HIS economic legacy, wasn't it?).
The Dem Party Faithful would like to delete that part of recent history like they tried and failed with God and Jereuslum........but, then again, it is the silly season.

BTW, Obie will never be centrist.......destined to be far left, no matter what he sez to-nite!
So true.

So close.

Oh but it was the point of the post..... As Truthseeker pointed out Clinton himself was part of the problem.... yet he still had the audacity to blame Bush.

So close.

Oh but it was the point of the post..... As Truthseeker pointed out Clinton himself was part of the problem.... yet he still had the audacity to blame Bush.

Right, because when he says Obama inherited something it obviously means nothing aside from the previous administration. :thup:

Focus now...
I thought to myself you are part to blame for signing GOP bills NAFTA and repeal of Glass-Steagall.

You're welcome.

With the support and cooperation of the left wing media, democrats managed to turn the administration known for it's world class abuse of women into some sort of aging Elvis impersonation and sell it to desperate lefties.....It's crazy.

With the support and cooperation of the left wing media, democrats managed to turn the administration known for it's world class abuse of women into some sort of aging Elvis impersonation and sell it to desperate lefties.....It's crazy.

It depends on who you ask.

Most rational people think of more pertinent things. Give it a try sometime.

Forum List

Back