Evangelist and wife indicted on child rape and abuse charges after publicly begging for money so they could preach all across America

Only the ones who beat up cops and smear feces on the walls of our Capitol in an attempt to steal the highest office in the land.
The lib goal of browning America goes way beyond the phony Reichstag fire in the capital and targets everyone with white skin

Why is this kind of thread even allowed at USMB?

Quote: I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

Those two are sickos - that deserve to be hanged -
they certainly did NOT rape or molest in the name of Jesus, but utterly misused the trust of Christians for their pedophile perverseness - a behavior encouraged and promoted by Lefty&Libs,

Quote: I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

they certainly did NOT rape or molest in the name of Jesus, but utterly misused the trust of Christians for their pedophile perverseness - encouraged and promoted by Lefty&Libs,
What is wrong with a thread that allows people to express their opinions on race and religion?

I agree, low life’s using God and pretending to care for people‘s souls and nothing but sexual deviants that have now physically, mentally and spiritually damaged those for life, who trusted them. Disgusting POS, this is where the death penalty should come into play.

What denomination are these crooks?

Just plain dumb.
Pedophiles come in all shapes/sizes/races/ethnicities/religions/no religion etc. etc. etc.
To make any reference that pedophilia has anything to do with religious or non religious is dumb.

The argument to that is the looooong history of pedophilia in the Catholic Church.
But that has nothing to do with the religion itself, but rather the unconscious corruption in the Catholic hierarchy that looked at pedophilia as a mere nuisance to the validity of their priest system of celibacy.
Nothing to do with the religion itself.

they certainly did NOT rape or molest in the name of Jesus, but utterly misused the trust of Christians for their pedophile perverseness - a behavior encouraged and promoted by Lefty&Libs,
The Bible glorifies child rape, torture and murder.

why-no-one-pays-attention-to-you-1150x602.jpg

The Bible was written and made up by Hebrews - NOT Christians
The NT, (Christian) even in its many corrupted US and EU versions doesn't promote nor justify pedophilia

As I stated before - if one wants to discuss about Religion - there are enough running threads on USMB available.
Misusing a sicko pedo case, to take a swipe at religion or race - is just about as sick.

The OP and his cousin IM2 - are known inherent racists - who will do anything to take a swipe at non-Blacks, their respective religion and race.
As this thread undoubtedly proves.

Participate in a thread in regards to RELIGION or RACE - and don't misuse a sicko case, to take a swipe at Religion or Race - you moron
By your name calling I can see you are not a Christian, that said, some religions have protected some cases of child abuse, and it is fair to point out the hypocrisy. Of course, a very small percentage of religious people commit crimes but they can be the most vocal when they see a morality issue, like abortion, which is fine as long as they life their life the way they preach. Christians set high standards and if they fail to meet them, they leave themselves wide open for criticism.

By your name calling I can see you are not a Christian,
According to your undoubtedly questionable logic - there would be no Christians on this Forum
I am a tolerant atheist - therefore I do not attack religious people for their believes, neither should they try to impose their believes onto me.
that said, some religions have protected some cases of child abuse, and it is fair to point out the hypocrisy. Of course, a very small percentage of religious people commit crimes but they can be the most vocal when they see a morality issue, like abortion, which is fine as long as they life their life the way they preach. Christians set high standards and if they fail to meet them, they leave themselves wide open for criticism.
As I stated before - if one wants to discuss about Religion - there are enough running threads on USMB available.
Misusing a sicko pedo case, to take a swipe at religion or race - is just about as sick.

Last edited:
By your name calling I can see you are not a Christian, that said, some religions have protected some cases of child abuse, and it is fair to point out the hypocrisy. Of course, a very small percentage of religious people commit crimes but they can be the most vocal when they see a morality issue, like abortion, which is fine as long as they life their life the way they preach. Christians set high standards and if they fail to meet them, they leave themselves wide open for criticism.

So no one should ever set high standards for themselves then? What a ridiculous comment.

Forum List

Back