Governor Kristi Noem and her Pedophile Friends

This whole thread is a light beer commercial that plays out over and over and over and over again.

The OP is simply strange.

I can't imagine his group of friends (well, I really can't imagine he has any true friends). One strike and you are out.

If they do exist they all act like him.

oh....so the OP does dislike pedophiles!! Recognizes that they have no place in politics or in polite society for that matter?? And wants to see them jailed? That right OP??

He only dislikes pedo's that associate with Republicans.

He's all about those who donate to the left.

Just playing around with hypocrisy.... that's all....

Yours or his ?

That's why this board sucks.

You can't get a good answer or discussion on anything.

Cindyholic wakes up and is pissed because he doesn't have girlfriend and we have to hear about it.

Yours or his ?

That's why this board sucks.

You can't get a good answer or discussion on anything.

Cindyholic wakes up and is pissed because he doesn't have girlfriend and we have to hear about it.
Sure you can! I argue my heart out on issues all the time....! I love to argue and debate others in depth! I'm here every day, because it is what I like to do, argue the argument between us....makes my blood flow! It's been fun to me....for over 17 years now!

You are right that things have gotten worse, with less debate and more swings or drive by swipes.... But I disagree that debate can't be had here, because it actually can and does happen!

Last edited:
Well, you are now a certified troll.

I had to ask myself if I ever ask anyone if they are pedophile when I become their acquaitance.

Can't say that I have.

I also don't ask them if they are gay, HIV positive, democrat, communist, pro-life/choice, AGE alarmist, etc etc.

Can you be any more of a stupid hack ? (Rhetorical...we all know the answer).
She has always been a certified troll.

Forum List

Back