Evangelist and wife indicted on child rape and abuse charges after publicly begging for money so they could preach all across America

The Bible is cool with slavery too.

No, it isn’t. God told the ajews they must free their slaves, most of whom were prisoners after war, after 7 years of service. And they could not simply capture humans to be slaves.

No, it isn’t. God told the ajews they must free their slaves, most of whom were prisoners after war, after 7 years of service.
So the Bible is cool with slavery.

Thank you for confirming.
And they could not simply capture humans to be slaves.
The children the Bible glorifies being raped, tortured and murdered must be so treated under certain circumstances.

I guess the couple in the OP got a bit confused about the proper etiquette.

So the Bible is cool with slavery.

Thank you for confirming.

The children the Bible glorifies being raped, tortured and murdered must be so treated under certain circumstances.

I guess the couple in the OP got a bit confused about the proper etiquette.

You are a child, obviously……you are lying about the Bible and will have to answer to God for it…..

Here…begin to learn the truth….Thou shalt not steal means no slavery…..you dumb ass…l.that is one of the 10 commandments…..

3. God is repeatedly described as a moral being. One example: "The Lord your God is... mighty and awesome, not partial and takes no bribe, executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and loves the stranger, providing them with food and clothing" (Deuteronomy).

6. While slavery was not outright banned, 3,000 years ago the Torah prohibited returning a slave to his master, kidnapping people to sell them as slaves (that alone should have made Bible-believers abolitionists) and sentenced a master who murdered his slave to death (that is what the punishment -- "avenged" -- most likely meant).

The 8th Commandment and slavery…

First starting a thread in regards to pedos - then diverting/misusing it to lay false claims onto Europeans

Only a dumb racist Negro (usually lacking education and job-skills) would come up with such nonsense.

Archaeological evidence for such practices in North America dates to at least the early 14th century; a mass grave from that period, containing nearly 500 victims (some with evidence of scalping), was found near present-day Crow Creek, South Dakota (U.S.).

Since you lack education - early 14th century would be around 250 years before Europeans settled in the Colonies.

Due to Indians (not all tribes) being known for scalping, the British introduced bounties to Indians for scalping other Indians - then extended this bounty practice to Europeans.

As early as the Pequot War (1637-38), New Englanders in Connecticut had paid bounties to their Indian allies for scalping their Indian enemies (specifically, they paid Mohegans for Pequots’ scalps). But during the wider-spread & more-deadly King Philip’s War (1675-76), Connecticut & Massachusetts governments extended the bounties-offer for Indian-enemy scalps to their own White soldiers also.
How is that false numbnuts? Native Americans took your pasty ass in as a friend and you turned on them.

Colonial governments, relatively quickly, offered bounties for Native American scalps.
The first known colonial scalping order is from 1675.

Shaantal Garlick (L), Benjamin Garlick (R) pictured in a GoFundMe photo with their kids and (inset) in Rutherford County, Tennessee, mug shots.
A traveling evangelist and his wife, who publicly begged for money so they could take their ministry across the United States, were indicted in Tennessee on child rape and abuse charges in connection with alleged actions dating back to Feb. 13, 2021.

Benjamin Garlick, 32, faces the majority of the charged offenses. He is accused of five counts of aggravated rape of a child, five counts of aggravated sexual battery, soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 13, and continuous sexual abuse of a child, Rutherford County Circuit Court records show.

Related Coverage:
The pastor’s wife, 29-year-old Shaantal Garlick, was also indicted on two counts: facilitating aggravated rape of a child and aggravated abuse/neglect/endangerment of a child 8 and under.

In December 2022, the couple started started a GoFundMe campaign that, as of Thursday morning, has raised more than $18,000 towards funding the Garlick family’s purchase of a Ford Transit van.

I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

They need to let this POS preach in Gen Pop when he gets to the slammer.

Can't disagree with your assessment. I will only add this: be very wary of people who claim to be "preachers" and "pastors" but have no formal training/or are not endorsed by any denominations. This is why I believe denominational churches are important--oversight. Pastors are accountable to each other AND to an overseeing body.

You are a child, obviously…
Projection.
…you are lying about the Bible
Nope.
and will have to answer to God for it…..
See above.
Here…begin to learn the truth….Thou shalt not steal means no slavery…..
The Bible begs to differ.

You yourself acknowledged above that slavery is taught in the Bible.

Did you forget? :eek:
you dumb ass…l.that is one of the 10 commandments…..

See your own posts.
3. God is repeatedly described as a moral being. One example: "The Lord your God is... mighty and awesome, not partial and takes no bribe, executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and loves the stranger, providing them with food and clothing" (Deuteronomy).

6. While slavery was not outright banned, 3,000 years ago the Torah prohibited returning a slave to his master, kidnapping people to sell them as slaves (that alone should have made Bible-believers abolitionists) and sentenced a master who murdered his slave to death (that is what the punishment -- "avenged" -- most likely meant).

The 8th Commandment and slavery…

The Bible glorifies slavery, and the rape, torture and murder of children.

Sounds like this couple were acting out some of its ideas/instructions.

Projection.

Nope.

See above.

The Bible begs to differ.

You yourself acknowledged above that slavery is taught in the Bible.

Did you forget? :eek:

See your own posts.

The Bible glorifies slavery, and the rape, torture and murder of children.

Sounds like this couple were acting out some of its ideas/instructions.

Again: chapter and verse where slavery, child rape and murder are GLORIFIED

Please cite chapter and verse where child rape and murder are "glorified". In this context, that means "describe or depict as admirable".
If you haven't read the Bible, or do not have access to a search engine, and so state this, I'll post a link to another thread here where many - though by no means all - of these pro-child rape/torture/murder passages appear.

I see - that must be the reason why Obama fully backed him - your a nonsense talker.
Read his racist statements for the last several decades and tell me what other person can say what he has said about other races and not be called a racist, you are an ignorant poster.

Don't hold your breath of that happening
Many of these passages have been cited on a thread I believe you've posted to, so your claim is specious.

This other thread will be linked to this one on Sue's request/acknowledgement as noted above.

:)

If you haven't read the Bible, or do not have access to a search engine, and so state this, I'll post a link to another thread here where many - though by no means all - of these pro-child rape/torture/murder passages appear.

I have read the Bible through, every word, at least three times. I read it daily. I do not read any passages where child rape, murder, and slavery are GLORIFIED. The Bible recording something, you realize, does not mean it is endorsed. For example, the Bible mentions that Judas betrayed Jesus. Do you think that's an endorsement?

Forum List

Back