Evan McMullin: New York Times Op-Edon Trump’s authoritarian rhetoric and the threat h

Status
Not open for further replies.
McMullin remains a hardcore constitutional conservative who loves America, and your remain a butt hurt poster who can't prove anything. All you do is yell and smell, TN, nothing more.
I already have, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. If you admit to Alzheimers, I will give you a break.
No, you have not. You just yell and say you are right. You are like Correll in that way, a complete denier of the useless sack of garbage you are. :lol:

Have you read the Constitution, as advised by McMullin?

McMullin remains a hardcore constitutional conservative who loves America, and your remain a butt hurt poster who can't prove anything. All you do is yell and smell, TN, nothing more.
I already have, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. If you admit to Alzheimers, I will give you a break.
No, you have not. You just yell and say you are right. You are like Correll in that way, a complete denier of the useless sack of garbage you are. :lol:

I have posted graphs and historical statistics. You are just dishonest. And not just with everyone else. Yourself as well.
I thought 104 year olds were supposed to be wise and honest? You just ruin the whole stereo-type. Way to go, dumbfuck.

In fact, you even turned down a one on one debate about this VERY subject.
Fakey = fake news

McMullin is advising people, the majority voted against Trump, how to resist his fascism is government, politics, economics, culture, and society.
The majority of what...wingnuts in California. Too bad elections are decided by the Electoral College. Try running a qualified candidate next time.

The Alt-Left say some crazy shit, don't yall? :badgrin:

They're so fucking stupid it's unbelievable they managed to stay alive so long. At least they've lost significant government control. We can laugh at these assholes again, even though they're still a threat to the gene pool. They're a caricature of themselves. Sniveling little bed wetters having a bloody nosed tantrum and making a hell of a mess. We don't have to clean it up this time.

Barack Obama was a "Constitutional scholar" and yet the argument can be made that he damaged the Constitution more than any President ever. So does knowledge of the Constitution mean that you're going to protect it? Because to be quite frank with you, Jake...that hasn't been the case for the past eight years with this President.

Bullshit. Obama hasn't done anything to damage the Constitution. That would be the Republicans who opposed him at every step of the way.

I have posted graphs and historical statistics. You are just dishonest. And not just with everyone else. Yourself as well.
I thought 104 year olds were supposed to be wise and honest? You just ruin the whole stereo-type. Way to go, dumbfuck.
No, you have not, not on this subject. You are just yelling and smelling.

Are you following McMullin's advice to

"Identify and follow many credible sources of news. Be very well informed and learn to discern truth from untruth."

"Watch every word, decision and action of Trump and his administration extremely closely, like we have never done before in America."

"Be very vocal in every forum available to us when we observe Trump's violations of our rights and our democracy. Write, speak, act."

Attacking me when I am right, not supporting McMullin's advice -- shows you are a butt hurt loser, TNHarley.

The Alt-Left say some crazy shit, don't yall? :badgrin:

They're so fucking stupid it's unbelievable they managed to stay alive so long. At least they've lost significant government control. We can laugh at these assholes again, even though they're still a threat to the gene pool. They're a caricature of themselves. Sniveling little bed wetters having a bloody nosed tantrum and making a hell of a mess. We don't have to clean it up this time.
If you think McMullin is a lefty, then your brain is rotting.

No, you have not, not on this subject. You are just yelling and smelling.

Are you following McMullin's advice to

"Identify and follow many credible sources of news. Be very well informed and learn to discern truth from untruth."

"Watch every word, decision and action of Trump and his administration extremely closely, like we have never done before in America."

"Be very vocal in every forum available to us when we observe Trump's violations of our rights and our democracy. Write, speak, act."

Attacking me when I am right, not supporting McMullin's advice -- shows you are a butt hurt loser, TNHarley.
Lol, you idiot

McMullen and all the other Republicans who broke their loyalty oath, need to be kicked out of the party.
That will be you getting kicked out, Defiant1, once the American people and Congress nixonize Trump.

I doubt it Fakey. I was just re-elected for another 4 year term.
Maybe it's time for you all to form two parties. I don't like the one you're in.

Why would we do that? If there are people who want to become former Republicans they are free to do that.

How do you know you don't like us? Come try us out.

We are all very nice people.

McMullen and all the other Republicans who broke their loyalty oath, need to be kicked out of the party.
That will be you getting kicked out, Defiant1, once the American people and Congress nixonize Trump.

Maybe it's time for you all to form two parties. I don't like the one you're in.

Why would we do that? If there are people who want to become former Republicans they are free to do that.

Thanks for the invitation, really. If you believe McMullen and the others who put their conscience before their party need to be kicked out, that says enough for me, really. A party founded on people with conscience, personal values, and the guts to make an unpopular decision has a lot more appeal to me.

The advice isn't for Trump, you stupid twat, it's for Americans living under Trump, to hold him accountable for his authoratarianism, and his racism.

Who is accountable for your stupidity?

Someone didn't drop you on your head as a baby, they spiked your dumbass.

TNHarley as well as the butt hurt far right are going to have to deal with American following more principles of McMullin in order to hold Trump accountable.

Support journalists, artists, academics, clergy and others who speak truth and who inform, inspire and unite us.

Build bridges with Americans from the other side of the traditional political spectrum and with members of diverse American communities.

Defend others who may be threatened by Trump even if they don't look, think or believe like us. An attack on one is an attack on all.

The defiant ones will leave before the McMullinites, if anyone is leaving.

If you think McMullin is a lefty, then your brain is rotting.
No one is talking about McMullin fuck face, we're talking about libturds like you.
The OP is about McMullin, so you are admitting to derailing it, typical delusional dupe. I am no more a lefty, then you are an American patriot, you bed wetting alt right coward.

Thanks for the invitation, really. If you believe McMullen and the others who put their conscience before their party need to be kicked out, that says enough for me, really. A party founded on people with conscience, personal values, and the guts to make an unpopular decision has a lot more appeal to me.

That's not what I'm referring to.
When we are elected as officials in the party we sign a loyalty oath. There is no one holding a gun to our heads.
I have no problem with a person who resigns, then makes their decision.
Someone who doesn't, but is breaking their oath citing moral reasons is a joke.
An oath is an oath.

Trump's cabinet picks reveal an authoritarian presence militarily, domestically, economically, culturally, and socially. Evan McMullin advises all good Americans how to frustrate the worst of the Alt Right's intent to make America a fascist state.

This Presidential Candidate Has Some Simple Advice for Life Under Trump

In a Sunday evening Twitter thread, former CIA agent and independent conservative presidential candidate Evan McMullin shared a list of 10 things Americans can do if President-elect Donald Trump governs with the authoritarianism on display in his campaign rhetoric.

McMullin advised Americans to educate themselves about their rights, and to consume and legitimate sources of information.

He stressed the importance of paying diligent attention to the actions and statements of the president-elect and his administration, and urged readers to speak up and hold their representatives accountable.

It will be crucial to stick together, reach across the aisle, and organize at a grassroots level in the coming years, McMullin said.

McMullin also penned a Monday New York Times Op-Edon Trump’s authoritarian rhetoric and the threat he poses to the constitution.

In the piece, McMullin describes a private meeting between Trump and House Republicans that he attended as chief policy director of the House Republican Conference. In the meeting, it became evident that Trump had scant knowledge of the constitution, McMullin claims.

But Trump's lack of knowledge of the government's documents is only part of the problem. The greater issue lies in the "authoritarian tendencies" evidenced by Trump's campaign rhetoric, McMullin wrote. and so forth Evan McMullin Tweets Simple Advice for Life Under Trump

Our house has scant knowledge of the constitution AND their own constituents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back