This weeks dog whistle : Trump visits Ohio State

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
to meet with the victims of the Ohio state attack by that crazy Muslim dude who tried to run over and then slash students .

He doesn't go by Oakland or Tennessee where dozens where tragically killed . He goes to osu were the only person killed was the perp?

Obviously he wants to stoke the anti Muslim , anti immigrant flames he used to get elected .

Remember when righties would accuse obama of using tradgety as politics ? I'm sure they have all forgot that by now .

maxresdefault.jpg

Democrats want to brush another terrorist attack under the rug.

The government did not plug in the refrigerator that started the fire in Oakland. The government did not train or hire the teenagers who started the fire in Tennessee.

The government did bring tha OSU terrorist here and did give him a lawful status. The obama regime is as responsible for that knife attack as if it had put the knife into the man's hand.

to meet with the victims of the Ohio state attack by that crazy Muslim dude who tried to run over and then slash students .

He doesn't go by Oakland or Tennessee where dozens where tragically killed . He goes to osu were the only person killed was the perp?

Obviously he wants to stoke the anti Muslim , anti immigrant flames he used to get elected .

Remember when righties would accuse obama of using tradgety as politics ? I'm sure they have all forgot that by now .
Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg

Would you please quit falling down the well... Timmy
:lmao:

If his ban were in place, this attack would never have happened.

If that attack had not luckily happened right in front of an armed cop, this attack would have been much worse.

I support NOT importing large groups peppered with individuals who will kill us.

YOu would rather see people die rather than be politically incorrect.

No, we remember Muslims can be a problem, especially unvetted. Seems like lefties are the ones with short memories.

If that attack had not luckily happened right in front of an armed cop, this attack would have been much worse.

I support NOT importing large groups peppered with individuals who will kill us.

More like his anti Muslim ranting was the cause .

This kid had nothing in his history tie him to terror groups . He became upset over all the Muslim hate being preached .

Ironically , Trump and his ilk pushed him over the edge .

This kid had nothing in his history tie him to terror groups . He became upset over all the Muslim hate being preached .

Your fake news tell you this?

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.

Your fake news tell you this?

Just because you don't like somthing , doesn't mean it isn't true .

:lmao:

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.

Spelling police ? Fuck off.

So why isn't trump in Oakland ?

Forum List

Back