Eva Bartlett on Gaza in Crisis - An Eyewitness Report

P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not sure how it is that you are sure this is a war crime.

Israeli response to acts of war perpetrated by Islamic terrorists.

Thank you. More Israeli war crimes.

(COMMENT)

There are four points to be made here:

• How can you tell that the structures or locations were not “used for military purposes” or locations being “used for military action?”
• How can you tell that the location is not a military objective, location, used by Hostile Arab Palestinians for the hostile purpose, making some effective contribution to military, Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence whose total or partial destruction, capture or neutralization, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage?
• Rule 24. IF we assume that the HoAP ARE NOT committing a "War Crime" and to the extent feasible, removed civilian persons and objects under their control from the vicinity of military objectives; THEN, we will also assume the destruction by the Israelis is not a "War Crime."
• Rule 23. HoAP must, to the extent feasible, avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas. How can you tell that this is not a military objective?
This is just one of many videos in which the virtual Arab Palestinians, weeps like women after provoking a confrontation and then whining they got hurt. They are anything but a heroic when they constantly hide behing the civilian population and anti-Israeli press.

I would not be surprised if the Arab Palestinians have awards and decorations for being the whiniest crybabies on the battlefield they created.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco is going manic now. The absurdity of his line of thought is hilarious though. 5 year olds are hostiles now. The Nazi in him is showing.

montelatici,

Where did either I or the video mention anything about a 5 yo?

Rocco is going manic now. The absurdity of his line of thought is hilarious though. 5 year olds are hostiles now. The Nazi in him is showing.
(COMMENT)

I replayed the video several times and didn't get it.

v/r
R

Rocco said no such thing. What he said was that the Gazans are responsible, under guidance of international law, to remove civilian non-combatants from the vicinity of military objectives.

Rocco said no such thing. What he said was that the Gazans are responsible, under guidance of international law, to remove civilian non-combatants from the vicinity of military objectives.
Gaza is densely populated. Families can go nowhere to escape from Israeli state terrorism.

Gaza is densely populated. Families can go nowhere to escape from Israeli state terrorism.

Any more pointless melodrama you would like to offer?

Yet another instance of the Islamic terrorist huggers finding their heroes in the very thugs and misfits who wage war from civilian areas.

Evil does have a name, and its most hideous form is that which claims to act in the name of the Islamic god and his partner. The ultimate perversion of a God's gift of life and love is the wanton destruction of that gift in His name. Whatever faith you subscribe to, and even if you subscribe to none, you cannot fail to recognize this truth if you are someone who loves goodness and justice.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

• How can you tell that the structures or locations were not “used for military purposes” or locations being “used for military action?”
• How can you tell that the location is not a military objective, location, used by Hostile Arab Palestinians for the hostile purpose, making some effective contribution to military, Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence whose total or partial destruction, capture or neutralization, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage?
• Rule 24. IF we assume that the HoAP ARE NOT committing a "War Crime" and to the extent feasible, removed civilian persons and objects under their control from the vicinity of military objectives; THEN, we will also assume the destruction by the Israelis is not a "War Crime."
• Rule 23. HoAP must, to the extent feasible, avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas. How can you tell that this is not a military objective?
This is just one of many videos in which the virtual Arab Palestinians, weeps like women after provoking a confrontation and then whining they got hurt. They are anything but a heroic when they constantly hide behing the civilian population and anti-Israeli press.

I would not be surprised if the Arab Palestinians have awards and decorations for being the whiniest crybabies on the battlefield they created.

Most Respectfully,
R

Targeting a family home is targeting civilians, i.e. women and children.

Where the f_ck do you move people in Gaza? Have you looked at a map?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Targeting a location used by Islamic terrorists waging war is targeting a war asset.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Targeting a location used by Islamic terrorists waging war is targeting a war asset.

Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda bullshit?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda bullshit?

No propaganda at all. Targeting a location used by Islamic terrorists waging war is targeting a war asset.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I think that is a highly inaccurate and inappropriate to claim a family dwelling was targetted.

(COMMENT)

Each HAMAS and PIJ High-Value Target (HVT) knows who they are; without a doubt.. And they represent a key element of the Hostile Jihadist, Deadly Fedayeen, Hostile Insurgent, Radicalized Islamist, and Asymmetric Fighters.

Just like the C3I Targets of the conventional arena, these HAMAS/PIJ and other HVTs are legitimate targets. If the HVTs choose to hid behind civilian human shields, it becomes a violation of Customary IHL; even if the shields are family members. Utilizing the presence of a civilian or innocent family members to render the HVT immune from Israeli Targeting (in itself) constitutes a war crime in Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.

The HVT cannot be a conflict provocateur and an instigator of Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence by day, and an off limits target by night. It is a HVT 24/7, and a deadly danger to anyone in proximity.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Just like the C3I Targets of the conventional arena, these HAMAS/PIJ and other HVTs are legitimate targets. If the HVTs choose to hid behind civilian human shields, it becomes a violation of Customary IHL; even if the shields are family members.
So you think that a man at home with the wife and kids is using them for human shields?

You are one sick fucker.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I think that is a highly inaccurate and inappropriate to claim a family dwelling was targetted.

(COMMENT)

Each HAMAS and PIJ High-Value Target (HVT) knows who they are; without a doubt.. And they represent a key element of the Hostile Jihadist, Deadly Fedayeen, Hostile Insurgent, Radicalized Islamist, and Asymmetric Fighters.

Just like the C3I Targets of the conventional arena, these HAMAS/PIJ and other HVTs are legitimate targets. If the HVTs choose to hid behind civilian human shields, it becomes a violation of Customary IHL; even if the shields are family members. Utilizing the presence of a civilian or innocent family members to render the HVT immune from Israeli Targeting (in itself) constitutes a war crime in Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.

The HVT cannot be a conflict provocateur and an instigator of Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence by day, and an off limits target by night. It is a HVT 24/7, and a deadly danger to anyone in proximity.

Most Respectfully,
R
You need to exercise some common sense and human decency. It is not possible for anyone to be unaware of the conditions under which families live in Gaza. It shocks Europeans that an entire country (with some exceptions) such as Israel approves of massacring men, women, and children of their defenseless neighbors and all in the name of collective punishment for the actions of a few rogues who shoot ineffective firecrackers into Israel.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Are you not implying that a HAMAS/PIJ Leadership Personality and other HVTs are off-limits just because they are "at home with the wife and kids." Is that not the very essence of a "Human Shield" (“utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or military forces immune from military operations”)?

Just like the C3I Targets of the conventional arena, these HAMAS/PIJ and other HVTs are legitimate targets. If the HVTs choose to hid behind civilian human shields, it becomes a violation of Customary IHL; even if the shields are family members.
So you think that a man at home with the wife and kids is using them for "human shields?"

You are one sick fucker.
(COMMENT)

You are attempting advocating that, for the purpose of survivability, that HAMAS/PIJ Leadership Personality and other HVTs run home to mama so as to prevent Israeli engagement.

The test to determine if an attack is proportional is found in AP I, art. 51(5)(b): “[a]n attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated” violates the principle of proportionality.

The Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) knows that Customary and International Humanitarian Law REQUIRES to the extent feasible, avoid locating HAMAS/PIJ Leadership Personality and other HVTs within or near densely populated areas.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Are you not implying that a HAMAS/PIJ Leadership Personality and other HVTs are off-limits just because they are "at home with the wife and kids." Is that not the very essence of a "Human Shield" (“utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or military forces immune from military operations”)?

So you think that a man at home with the wife and kids is using them for "human shields?"

You are one sick fucker.
(COMMENT)

You are attempting advocating that, for the purpose of survivability, that HAMAS/PIJ Leadership Personality and other HVTs run home to mama so as to prevent Israeli engagement.

The test to determine if an attack is proportional is found in AP I, art. 51(5)(b): “[a]n attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated” violates the principle of proportionality.

The Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) knows that Customary and International Humanitarian Law REQUIRES to the extent feasible, avoid locating HAMAS/PIJ Leadership Personality and other HVTs within or near densely populated areas.

Most Respectfully,
R
You are one sick fucker.

P F Tinmore, et al,

You are one sick fucker.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
You are one sick fucker.

Not surprisingly, you have nothing to say regarding your Islamist heroes who wage war from civilian areas and expect an entitlement to do so without consequence. It seems you ache for an Israeli retaliation to Islamist acts of war in the hope that there will be dead Islamics you can parade around like a trophy.

Islam is the only "religion" I am aware of that blames other religions for its economic and intellectual poverty while demanding violence against "the infidel" in the name of their God and his partner. In a warped, perverted sense, it's a perfect bullwark against the stirrings of conscience. With Islam as his "religion", the self-hating disaffected and violent Islamist can justify his anger, with Muhammad's (swish) imprimatur. He even gets to wage war while causing the deaths of his fellow Islamics, brutalize his woman and rape kuffar sluts -- remember "uncovered meat?" -- without supernatural penalty. How great is that?

P F Tinmore, et al,

You are one sick fucker.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I do not know what you are writing about because you are using unexplained anagrams.You have explained only one.

Eloy,

OK just because you asked...

P F Tinmore, et al,

You are one sick fucker.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I do not know what you are writing about because you are using unexplained anagrams.You have explained only one.
(ANSWERS)

Acronym
An acronym is a word or name formed as an abbreviation from the initial components in a phrase or a word, usually individual letters (as in NATO or laser) and sometimes syllables (as in Benelux). There is no universal standardization of the various names for such abbreviations and of their orthographic styling.

In the order in which the appear in my Posting #36 (supra)
  1. HAMAS/PIJ = Islamic Resistance Movement / Palestine Islamic Jihad
  2. HVTs = High Value Targets
  3. C3I = Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
  4. AP I, art. 51(5)(b) = Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I), 8 June 1977. Article 51 -- Protection of the civilian population
  5. HoAP = Hostile Arab Palestinian
I did not mean to confuse you.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back