EV charging wait! What a joke!

For such an easy solution people sure do seem to have exploding heads. If you don't want one, don't buy one. Go on your way. It's crazy how upset people get over the decisions of others.
Like buying pickups and suv... Never heard anyone complain about that... Ever... :icon_rolleyes:

Buy what you want, I don't care.
I did...

IMG_20220130_122330536_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20210809_170532685~2.jpg

Pre-emissions...no catalytic converter... no smog pump...no egr...no computers.

I reckon I can keep them going until I'm too old to work on them... figure another 30 years or so.

Last edited:
Maybe he is correct but why should the American taxpayer be on the hook for them? The government did not build gas stations when car became popular!
The American auto would just be an expensive toy if the Government had not invested heavily in infrastructure for it to use.
The Government did not invest in gas stations, but they invested in infrastructure to transfer that gas.

The American auto would just be an expensive toy if the Government had not invested heavily in infrastructure for it to use.
The Government did not invest in gas stations, but they invested in infrastructure to transfer that gas.
Then electric companies need to step up and increase their infrastructure as needed not the government

Then electric companies need to step up and increase their infrastructure as needed not the government

We are in a Chicken and the Egg scenario with charging stations.
People will not buy EVs because there are not enough charging stations
Nobody will invest in charging stations because there are not enough EVs

Government needs to prime the pump

We are in a Chicken and the Egg scenario with charging stations.
People will not buy EVs because there are not enough charging stations
Nobody will invest in charging stations because there are not enough EVs

Government needs to prime the pump
The government does not need to prime the pump. Let the electric car manufacturers do the priming

The government does not need to prime the pump. Let the electric car manufacturers do the priming

Same is true for them newfangled Horseless Carriages

Why should the taxpayer pay for Roads and Bridges?
Let the car manufacturers build them so they can sell cars

Forum List

Back