EV charging wait! What a joke!

This is classic.

EV meatheads...had I been there I'd have driven by those lines, rolled down my window, pointed at these jerkoffs and laughed in their faces. Revved the shit out of my Coyote Mustang :coffee: Can't wait for the opportunity.

Yep....EV domination right around the corner!!

180516154241-tesla-fire-780x439.jpg

Look at the space just four of them take-up.....And they are there a hour. EVs are a boondoggle of epic proportions.

So yeah let's pave-over some more land and dot them with charging stations, maybe they can run electric shuttle busses from the lots to the mall.

On the bright side it might be a opportunity for lot-lizards to ply their trade and you can get you a BJ while you wait. ;)

For such an easy solution people sure do seem to have exploding heads. If you don't want one, don't buy one. Go on your way. It's crazy how upset people get over the decisions of others.

For such an easy solution people sure do seem to have exploding heads. If you don't want one, don't buy one. Go on your way. It's crazy how upset people get over the decisions of others.
These decisions of OTHERS have led us to inflation you've never seen before

And I hope it gets way worse to rid us of you disasters

Right, people buying EV's is what caused inflation. As noted in another thread, yes people are pretty ignorant today.

Right, people buying EV's is what caused inflation. As noted in another thread, yes people are pretty ignorant today.
LOL......No it is the idea of not using our own energy and making war with oil...........................lolololol

You people are so GD dumb

LOL......No it is the idea of not using our own energy and making war with oil...........................lolololol

You people are so GD dumb

Tesla's use our energy. Perhaps you need to educate yourself outside of talk radio.

Correct....we are getting fucked by the green nutters.

November can't come soon enough to end this clown show.

But let's face it....that video up there. Laughable. Imagine this on a scale of 100x!! :bye1:

Americans already don't want EV's....now they are just starting to become educated on the ruse of these vehicles.

Oh, right...

Like you Nazis would EVER let people make their own decisions...

More stations won't erase the time spent recharging. Until we are able to swap out battery packs in a few minutes, EV's will face opposition.
There are different types of charging stations. IIRC from an article I read awhile back in in relation to Biden's $5B for new stations, the price difference in one that takes an hour or more to charge and one that will do it in 10-15 minutes is averaging around $100K per device to build.

More stations won't erase the time spent recharging. Until we are able to swap out battery packs in a few minutes, EV's will face opposition.

If you prefer Coke do you oppose Pepsi?

Oh, right...

Like you Nazis would EVER let people make their own decisions...

Nothing is going to be mandated anywhere. You allow politics to lead you around by the nose.

There are different types of charging stations. IIRC from an article I read awhile back in in relation to Biden's $5B for new stations, the price difference in one that takes an hour or more to charge and one that will do it in 10-15 minutes is averaging around $100K per device to build.

Cool....hope they budgeted in armed guards at each station to stop the vandalism!! :coffee: dOy.

Progressives never able to see the big picture stuff that always slams the door on the unicorn chasing!

received_7144862208889444.jpeg

Which use 35 gallons of diesel fuel per hour to power giving an equivalent of 17 miles to the gallon.

This is the fascist democrat idea of "progress." But no worries, the rubes think the power is generated by Unicorn love.

Boy a trip from Boston to LA must be fun in these Matchbox cars

I've never seen anything about crash tests and such. How do these things hold up in head ons?

Broiling in Phoenix and July, how much power does ac suck out of it?

Forum List

Back