European Islamic “No go” Zones

back to Sweden --- --- 2008 I think so some may say that its old news .

I just think that euro's are messed up in the head and most [seems to me] are liberal types Longknife [imo] . I spent years on a couple English message boards speaking to all flavors of 'euro type' from Germany to Norway to Belgium, English , Welsh , Scottish and just all sorts . I had lots of fun , learned a lot , nice blokes , guys , lasses but many can't see wots going on right in front of their noses . Maybe its their wars that were right on their door step and they want to avoid all conflict . Maybe its because they have a 'subject' mentality growing up with kings , queens , lords , etc . --- just some news from 2013 --- 8216 Youth rioting 8217 in Sweden It 8217 s the Muslims stupid ---

Last edited:
I think Europe should work for human diversity and openness. They should learn from history and should apply diplomacy. They started WW1 and WW2 and countinue in the same way. Europe should work for the same values that US uphold.

Muslims should be integrated in the European society and accepted. Immigration from the Third World should be supported and the West should work for prosperity and peace in Africa and other poor regions.

I think Europe should work for human diversity and openness. They should learn from history and should apply diplomacy. They started WW1 and WW2 and countinue in the same way. Europe should work for the same values that US uphold.

Muslims should be integrated in the European society and accepted. Immigration from the Third World should be supported and the West should work for prosperity and peace in Africa and other poor regions.

I've read and heard that many times in the past. I've yet to see happen voluntarily.

I've read and heard that many times in the past. I've yet to see it happen voluntarily.

Muslims are integrated into society and accepted, it is they who reject the society that has accepted them and want special sharia laws and working conditions forced upon the society that has accepted them.

[QUOTE="Alex., post: 10143843, member: 50539"
Muslims are integrated into society and accepted, it is they who reject the society that has accepted them and want special sharia laws and working conditions forced upon the society that has accepted them.[/QUOTE]

Amen!

Forum List

Back