Europe Swings 'Right' As America Mired in the 'Left'

Pogo, the country has swung so far t the 'Left', especially under Obama, that what was once considered 'Centrist' is now considered 'Far Right Wing' to Liberals.

I suppose it does look that way for you and all the other nut bags inside that bubble with you. So sad that you really believe all that rightwing bullshit.

Within the 1st week in office, a President who had JUST sworn an oath ro uphold and defend the Constitution and Rule of law declared to the American people that he would NOT enforce a law because he personally had a problem with it....yeah, that's about as 'middle of the road' centrist as this nation has ever been....

The man ran guns to Mexican Drug Cartels and to Syrian Rebels who became ISIS...he is providing the world's leading supplier of terrorism to the world the opportunity to get nukes against the will of 66% of Congress and against the will of 78% of Americans that oppose the deal...yeah, that's democracy alright, baby!

This President injected himself into Egypt's election to help an internationally recognized terrorist organization take over the govt of our ally Egypt...and he took the nation to war on his own to help Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11 and who had spent a decade recruiting jihadists to go to Afghanistan and Iraq from Libya to kill Americans - take over Libya. Yeah, that's not ultra-left at all.

I will just file this under 'agree to disagree'. Have a good one.

A) What BS law was that, dupe?

B) Ran guns? Total RW idiocy...Jihadists are leftists? What a pile of nonsense. Get some fresh air and read something . Ay caramba.

you poor Prog moron

FAST AND FURIOUS; yes gun-running to Mexican drug lords leftard
and yes Jihadists make hard-Left wingers some of their best friends; i.e the bromance between hugo chazez and the Iranian Ahmanutjob President

I'm saying your efforts to misrepresent all those situations is from inside the crazy bubble. You should step outside and see things as they really are instead of letting rush and hannity think for you.

No, in order to exonerate Obama from any and all wrong doing you are attempting to ignore facts and claim that I am misrepresenting all those situations. The fact that you did not deny any of those, that you instead engage in personal attacks on me, did not go un-noticed..by me or others.

Bulldog is a coward and a race-baiting loser who i embarrassed badly recently. He isnt interested in facts; just his spoon-fed narrative

Typical. You spout crap. insult people, and then claim to have somehow won something. Such is the life of a crazy right winger.

I'm saying your efforts to misrepresent all those situations is from inside the crazy bubble. You should step outside and see things as they really are instead of letting rush and hannity think for you.

No, in order to exonerate Obama from any and all wrong doing you are attempting to ignore facts and claim that I am misrepresenting all those situations. The fact that you did not deny any of those, that you instead engage in personal attacks on me, did not go un-noticed..by me or others.

Bulldog is a coward and a race-baiting loser who i embarrassed badly recently. He isnt interested in facts; just his spoon-fed narrative

Typical. You spout crap. insult people, and then claim to have somehow won something. Such is the life of a crazy right winger.

YAWN

but we both know what i'm talking about ;)

Pogo, the country has swung so far t the 'Left', especially under Obama, that what was once considered 'Centrist' is now considered 'Far Right Wing' to Liberals.

I suppose it does look that way for you and all the other nut bags inside that bubble with you. So sad that you really believe all that rightwing bullshit.

Within the 1st week in office, a President who had JUST sworn an oath ro uphold and defend the Constitution and Rule of law declared to the American people that he would NOT enforce a law because he personally had a problem with it....yeah, that's about as 'middle of the road' centrist as this nation has ever been....

The man ran guns to Mexican Drug Cartels and to Syrian Rebels who became ISIS...he is providing the world's leading supplier of terrorism to the world the opportunity to get nukes against the will of 66% of Congress and against the will of 78% of Americans that oppose the deal...yeah, that's democracy alright, baby!

This President injected himself into Egypt's election to help an internationally recognized terrorist organization take over the govt of our ally Egypt...and he took the nation to war on his own to help Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11 and who had spent a decade recruiting jihadists to go to Afghanistan and Iraq from Libya to kill Americans - take over Libya. Yeah, that's not ultra-left at all.

B) Ran guns? Total RW idiocy...Jihadists are leftists? What a pile of nonsense. Get some fresh air and read something . Ay caramba.

you poor Prog moron

and yes Jihadists make hard-Left wingers some of their best friends; i.e the bromance between hugo chazez and the Iranian Ahmanutjob President
F+F started under Booosh, ended under O and the ATF Chief of Arizona said NEITHER administration knew about the gunwalking (ANOTHER out of control Booosh idiot agency), brainwashed functional moron.

you poor Prog moron

What law did he supposedly ignore, dingbat dupe?

YAWN

Most of the time. I'm not sure you know what you are talking about.

YAWN

you mean how you were exposed as incoherent in virtually every point EastT65 made???

you poor Prog moron

F+F started under Booosh, ended under O and the ATF Chief of Arizona said NEITHER administration knew about the gunwalking (ANOTHER out of control Booosh idiot agency), brainwashed functional moron.

no it didnt you sad, pathetic talking -point regurgitatin loser; and we know this because, as YOU mention, it is the difference between gunWALKING and gunRUNNING.
poor obama ball-liking right-wing-hating dupe

you poor Prog moron

his own ACA Obamacare law; in about 12 different instances you dullard

keep trying though

Obama Looks to Illegally Change Obamacare . . . Again ...
www.nationalreview.com/.../obama-looks-illegally-chan...
National Review
Feb 7, 2014 - “Prosecutorial discretion” is one thing; completely ignoring a part of what the Left ... usurping the power of Congress and rewriting the rules on its own. ... As the president has often reminded us, the ACA is “the law of the land,” ... and his party from dealing with the consequences of their governing decisions.

YAWN

you mean how you were exposed as incoherent in virtually every point EastT65 made???

OK I'm sure you will refresh my memory. I have been wrong before, and I am perfectly willing to change my beliefs when presented with verifiable evidence, but I suspect you are talking about something else.

you poor Prog moron

his own ACA Obamacare law; in about 12 different instances you dullard

keep trying though
WTF are you ranting about? lol

you poor Prog moron

no it didnt you sad, pathetic talking -point regurgitatin loser; and we know this because, as YOU mention, it is the difference between gunWALKING and gunRUNNING.
poor obama ball-liking right-wing-hating dupe
Read something, brainwashed functional moron. Ay caramba you're ignorant.
  1. ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free...
  2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
  3. Cached
  4. He said that neither he nor Attorney ... Operation Wide Receiver or gun "walking," but on a different and ... Holder knew about Fast and ...
  5. The Bush Administration's Own Fast and Furious
    readersupportednews.org/news-section2/374-bush...
  6. The Bush Administration's Own Fast and Furious. ... Thoughtful people would blame neither Bush nor Obama for ... they didn't know much, especially about the guns ...
  7. 'Operation Wide Receiver': The Bush Administration...
    talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/operation-wide-receiver...
  8. 'Operation Wide Receiver': The Bush Administration Had ... Turns out the Bush administration had a "gun walking" program ... Nor would it be surprising that ...

Obama Looks to Illegally Change Obamacare . . . Again ...
www.nationalreview.com/.../obama-looks-illegally-chan...
National Review
Feb 7, 2014 - “Prosecutorial discretion” is one thing; completely ignoring a part of what the Left ... usurping the power of Congress and rewriting the rules on its own. ... As the president has often reminded us, the ACA is “the law of the land,” ... and his party from dealing with the consequences of their governing decisions.
It's his gd law and he can IMPLEMENT it as needed. DUH. SO IGNORANT, hater dupe.

YAWN

OK I'm sure you will refresh my memory. I have been wrong before, and I am perfectly willing to change my beliefs when presented with verifiable evidence, but I suspect you are talking about something else.

Actually you may be right; i might just be thinking of a poster called Armorchaos. I do apologize for the mistake

YAWN

Actually you may be right; i might just be thinking of a poster called Armorchaos. I do apologize for the mistake

It was to be expected. You are nothing but a right wing fool spouting crap anyway. That claim held no more credibility than any of your other claims.

Forum List

Back