Europe committing SUICIDE by inability to control migrant crisis!!

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Learn the 1000 year history of Muslim infiltration into unwitting host countries such as Africa. Then take a look at what is happening during this enormous migration of Muslim immigrants out of the Middle East into the West.
I see it differently.
Yes, it is an unprecedented migration. Europe is getting it because they are within walking distance. And we have shut our doors, even though the Muslims that have come to this country are quiet hard working people who just want to live their lives in peace.
They've killed a lot less people than crazy ass Americans with their fucking AR15's. So don't give me all that gloom and doom.

On Sunday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she would not limit the number of refugees coming into the country. “On the issue of an upper limit, my position is clear,” Merkel said. “I won’t accept one.”
Liberals never learn from their mistakes.
The only mistake we made was allowing Donald Trump to get elected.
Maybe if you asses hadn't fielded one of the most corrupt, evil, nasty, vomit-inducing, cankle-infested c**ts in history as "opposition", all on the basis that we should elect our first "woman" president (on the heels of our first "black" "president"), you might have stood a chance of defeating President Trump. Alas, there are none so blind as those who will not see...
Of course, the drive to wash your eyes with bleach after seeing the Cankle-Queen on the stage does tend to blind one...

On Sunday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she would not limit the number of refugees coming into the country. “On the issue of an upper limit, my position is clear,” Merkel said. “I won’t accept one.”
Liberals never learn from their mistakes.
The only mistake we made was allowing Donald Trump to get elected.
Maybe if you asses hadn't fielded one of the most corrupt, evil, nasty, vomit-inducing, cankle-infested c**ts in history as "opposition", all on the basis that we should elect our first "woman" president (on the heels of our first "black" "president"), you might have stood a chance of defeating President Trump. Alas, there are none so blind as those who will not see...
Of course, the drive to wash your eyes with bleach after seeing the Cankle-Queen on the stage does tend to blind one...
At least we would be taking responsibility for the refugee mess WE started.

Merkel needs to be gone! Trump is right about that but he can't get anything done. His administration is either getting fired or quitting. Nothing is getting done here. We are in a mess.

In this respect Trump IS doing GREAT! He's reduced the number of Muslim refugees by 50% but even better is many people from overseas are just refusing to come here because of Trump! Also illegal immigration is down 70%! SEVENTY percent!

Just think of the MASS amount of illegals & Muslims flooding into America if Kamala Harris or Bernie Sanders were president! Sanders is such a WIMP that he's SCARED to tell minorities "no"! Remember when those BLM dogs literally HIJACKED one of his rallies?? No strong leader does that!

Plus some illegals are just choosing to SELF deport under Trump!

Illegal Aliens Self-deporting amid Stricter Enforcement, Says Report

Last edited:

Forum List

Back