Europe committing SUICIDE by inability to control migrant crisis!!

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
The death of European civilization is upon us! We CANNOT let that happen here! Thank god we have President Trump!!

Europe’s migrant crisis enters a new phase, it’s clear that European leaders have neither the will nor desire to preserve their own civilization.

On Sunday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she would not limit the number of refugees coming into the country. “On the issue of an upper limit, my position is clear,” Merkel said. “I won’t accept one.”

Setting aside the electoral implications of Merkel’s statement, which defied her party’s long-term coalition partner just two months before federal elections, it perfectly captured the refusal of European leaders to face the migrant crisis head-on—a refusal that in turn epitomizes the slow suicide of European civilization.

European elites REFUSE to defend their own women

One glaring example is the Rotherham child sex exploitation ring, which first came to light in 2010. An independent inquiry found in 2014 that British men of Pakistani origin had groomed at least 1,400 underage girls for sexual exploitation over the previous 16 years. The girls, some as young as 12, were variously abducted, raped, tortured, and forced into prostitution. Even more shocking than the details of the sex ring is why it persisted for so long: police and city officials knew what was happening but didn’t take action for fear of being accused of racism.

Unable To Confront The Migrant Crisis, Europe Is Committing Suicide

Some people misconstrue nationalism with patriotism. I believe that is what the first post would indicate.

Racists and xenophobes always pull out that old chestnut--THEY'RE AFTER YOUR WOMEN! YOUR CHILDREN!
You guys are disgusting.
Do you honestly think only Muslims do that?
Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops
FBI sting shows child sex trafficking still thriving in United States
Child Sex Trafficking Statistics - thorn

I could keep going on and on, unfortunately.

:ack-1:HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:ack-1:

Heres one so deeply entrenched in the matrix its hopeless.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Is there anything in that post that you would like to contradict?

Merkel needs to be gone! Trump is right about that but he can't get anything done. His administration is either getting fired or quitting. Nothing is getting done here. We are in a mess.

European culture is fucked.........its too late at this point. Wait'll some of these suburban riots start raging out of control.........its gonna make for some awesome vids on the boob. Of course, wont be shown on fake news outlets so you'll have to find them on YouTube etc............

Twenty years ago, who'da thunk we'd be seeing civil war in places like England and France.:disbelief:And it will prove one thing beyond any doubt........that liberalism is the intersection where the incompetent and the incapable meet.:deal:

Racists and xenophobes always pull out that old chestnut--THEY'RE AFTER YOUR WOMEN! YOUR CHILDREN!
You guys are disgusting.

Heres one so deeply entrenched in the matrix its hopeless.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

No sweets.........like I said.......when you are a bubble dweller, you do these moral equivalence exercises in stoopid. I cant help you!:bye1:

Amazing that people actually think that people are just going to say, "Fuck it!" and let their culture die. What we are seeing evolve in Europe is the ultimate death of multiculturalism..........because in most places in the world, Islam is going to dominate in the future. Cant illustrate duh any better.:popcorn:

Amazing that people actually think that people are just going to say, "Fuck it!" and let their culture die. What we are seeing evolve in Europe is the ultimate death of multiculturalism..........because in most places in the world, Islam is going to dominate in the future. Cant illustrate duh any better.:popcorn:
Cultures live or die as a result of their strength or weakness. Natural selection, quit your butthurt and carry on your lineage like a man

They already have.

You guys are disgusting.

No sweets.........like I said.......when you are a bubble dweller, you do these moral equivalence exercises in stoopid. I cant help you!:bye1:
It's not moral equivalences, is it? I do hate those. I thought I was just making the point that unfortunately there are pedos all over the world, of every race and religion, involved in these. So every time you folks drag out that Pakistani ring (which people love to drag out like a dog drags out his favorite squeaky toy) it conveniently tries to pin the entire problem on MOOOSLIMS! Get them out of the country and the children would be safe! There would be no raping of women!
That was my point.

It is an element of European culture to respect international law which requires states to grant asylum to refugees from wars started by the USA and other countries.

It is an element of European culture to respect international law which requires states to grant asylum to refugees from wars started by the USA and other countries.
Ironic that the United States doesn't seem to know about that international law?

Define "wars started by the USA".

You guys are disgusting.

You do keep going on and on, unfortunately:
see no.jpg

You guys are disgusting.

Sure, persistent pursuit of your obtuse refusal to acknowledge the truth of the situation will result:
See-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Learn the 1000 year history of Muslim infiltration into unwitting host countries such as Africa. Then take a look at what is happening during this enormous migration of Muslim immigrants out of the Middle East into the West.

Forum List

Back