The vagina challenge women are yelling vagina lmfao

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Vagina Challenge? Women are yelling "vagina" in public places as part of a new crazy feminist campaign to raise money for Planned Parenthood. Feminists are posting video of themselves yelling "vagina" online. No, I'm not kidding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-7-21_12-10-58.png

Vagina Challenge - Vagisil

As the left loses more and more, and make themselves look like lunatic morons, this was is to help make them look like bigger dumbasses than they already are.

They have no idea how the Elites put this bs together to sit back and watch just how stupid the leftist liberals will go.

They will stoop to any level which speaks volumes about their mentality levels.

and YES this is a real VAGISIL is running the ad/ contest whatever the hell it is these idiots are doing

Oh don't be such a prick.

:lmao:

This is not, in any way, related to feminism.

To review - feminism is the belief that women are equal to men.

In case it went over your head, that's why I called you a prick.

Get it?

:banana:

The Vagina Challenge? Women are yelling "vagina" in public places as part of a new crazy feminist campaign to raise money for Planned Parenthood. Feminists are posting video of themselves yelling "vagina" online. No, I'm not kidding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 139884

As the left loses more and more, and make themselves look like lunatic morons, this was is to help make them look like bigger dumbasses than they already are.

They have no idea how the Elites put this bs together to sit back and watch just how stupid the leftist liberals will go.

and YES this is a real VAGISIL is running the ad/ contest whatever the hell it is these idiots are doing

Just when you think they can't get any dumber or any more vulgar and embarrassing.

• Banned

View attachment 139884

Just when you think they can't get any dumber or any more vulgar and embarrassing.

Isn't that truth. I can't even imagine what will be next on their list. They are truly sick in the head.

Making themselves look like total fools which you guessed it gives FREE advertising for a huge company that basically sits back and watches how much can we make these idiots look dumber than they already are.

View attachment 139884

Isn't that truth. I can't even imagine what will be next on their list. They are truly sick in the head.

Making themselves look like total fools which you guessed it gives FREE advertising for a huge company that basically sits back and watches how much can we make these idiots look dumber than they already are.

These people are not normal

code-pink2.jpg

Goddamn loons

putz

:funnyface:

Seriously, dudette, don't get so bent out of shape over what a very few people do. Especially since you don't care about things that harm thousands of children. You know - like your church.

Get lost, NOBODY takes your ramblings seriously ya dope

IOW, I nailed it and you know it.

Thing is, some of you do tend to get all kinds of hysterical ** over the actions of a very few and arbitrarily decide it applies to everyone who you want to hate.

**You might want to look up the definition and origin of that word.

View attachment 139884

Oh PLEASE, it's better than when women were going around calling each other ****. Thank the Vagina Monologues for that one.
https://umassvagina.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/reclaiming-****-2/

Goddamn loons

putz

:funnyface:

Seriously, dudette, don't get so bent out of shape over what a very few people do. Especially since you don't care about things that harm thousands of children. You know - like your church.

Get lost, NOBODY takes your ramblings seriously ya dope

IOW, I nailed it and you know it.

Thing is, some of you do tend to get all kinds of hysterical ** over the actions of a very few and arbitrarily decide it applies to everyone who you want to hate.

**You might want to look up the definition and origin of that word.

:itsok: :up_yours: :gives:

I suppose I shouldn't judge too harshly. I was caught today meowing to a song that was being played over the speakers at the market. lol

View attachment 139884

Oh PLEASE, it's better than when women were going around calling each other ****. Thank the Vagina Monologues for that one.
https://umassvagina.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/reclaiming-****-2/

Your link doesn't work but it startled me because that wall paper was the first one I used for my blog.

Vagina Monologues - I've only read it and thought it was fun and important but then, I don't hate the female body.

I agree with mdk that this is odd but really, who cares? This is like the stuff that novasteve posts and its the same sky-is-falling reaction.

OTOH, I can imagine myself meowing to a song in the grocery store so there you are.

Anyway - live and let live.

Forum List

Back