Europa we lost

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just look on happy faces and hear the great music.
No one in Europe could imagine himself that in one hundred years so called 'human rights' and 'democracy' replace sanity. moral and traditional Christian values.
Just compare tunes from below with the shit spreading today.

No one in Europe could imagine himself that in one hundred years so called 'human rights' and 'democracy' replace sanity. moral and traditional Christian values.

It is so hard to elevate yourself to become great and civilized. It is much easier to not work hard and lower yourself to the least common denominator. Savagery.

You are christian-biased. Besides atheism, there are plenty of morals to be found elsewhere.

If we just go about making our individual selves better than society will improve. It's that simple. ;)

Not until every last Democrat is at the deepest part of the biggest ocean.
Your right. The difference between left and right is that the left think they need to fix society instead of just fixing themselves. I don't want to see them at the bottom of the ocean, but I'm sure there's room in a prison someplace for them all.

Your right. The difference between left and right is that the left think they need to fix society instead of just fixing themselves. I don't want to see them at the bottom of the ocean, but I'm sure there's room in a prison someplace for them all.
fish food is what they are, scum of the earth that needs to be removed.

Forum List

Back