Euro Cup

Well done Italy. No less than they deserve. With the exception of some dogged and well organized defending, England were second best in every department. Are we seriously that far behind the Italians in skill, coaching, fitness and creativity?

I guess so. If not, why would we seem to be content to settle for what we dread most?

Somebody on englands coaching staff wants to show the players ball control the team played like crap forever giving the ball back to the italians on throw-ins and goal kicks and the passing was horrendous .
italy showed us how to control the game they deserved it sorry to have to admit that we were owned from the start .

Well done Italy. No less than they deserve. With the exception of some dogged and well organized defending, England were second best in every department. Are we seriously that far behind the Italians in skill, coaching, fitness and creativity?

I guess so. If not, why would we seem to be content to settle for what we dread most?

I thought England played well, by and large. Wellbeck should have scored, and Englan could have nicked it.

Italy were better, but I didn't think England were so far behind.

I thought England played well, by and large. Wellbeck should have scored, and Englan could have nicked it.

Italy were better, but I didn't think England were so far behind.

LOL England were utterly outplayed from the second half and onwards. Only time England were in the game was between the 5 minute mark and the 25ish minute mark.

What about that 25000 Euro fine handed down to Team Germany for the conduct of fans during the game against Denmark?

Compared to the 100,000 Euro fine to the player for wearing the wrong branded undies?
They've got their priorities right.

A ghastly game enjoyed by the scrotums of society. I'm glad it's over.

Did you see the England T20 win over West Indies yesterday?
Specifically the young fellow Gales clean bowled on 99?
Agony!!!!

Forum List

Back