2004: -
2006: Bronz
2008: ?
2010: Silver
2012: ?
2014: Gold
2016: Qualifique to semi.

Hamilton know better than me.

So the UEFA Euro 2016 football begins today in France and goes on until July 10th.

I've started this thread for anyone who'll be following the tournament and wants to comment etc. Myself, I'll attempt to give updates each day.

The opening match is France vs Romania, which France should win. The Romanian's aren't the sort of team they had when Gheorghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu represented that nation.

Here's the UEFA Euro 2016 official website, with the match fixtures.

UEFA EURO 2016 - Matches - UEFA.com

Edited for spelling error.

Tonight's Match.

Semi Final 2.

Germany vs France KO at 9pm in about 30 minutes at the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille.

Our household cannot comprehend anything but France getting their asses handed to them, anything else isn't even in our collective minds, it's happening, it must happen and it's going to happen.

I didn't say I want France to win. I'm rooting for Germany, but on the last performance of each, well........and don't forget the home advantage.

This match could be stressful for this household, but we hope not. I'll be drinking San Pellegrino mineral water, but if the stress gets too much then to cope I'll have to hit the hard stuff.

Chocolate-Milk.png

:beer:
I didn't say I want France to win. I'm rooting for Germany, but on the last performance of each, well........and don't forget the home advantage.

This match could be stressful for this household, but we hope not. I'll be drinking San Pellegrino mineral water, but if the stress gets too much then to cope I'll have to hit the hard stuff.

Chocolate-Milk.png
I'll be keeping everything crossed for you and yours. And I'll join you in a San pellegrino with ice and a slice :beer:

:beer:

Chocolate-Milk.png
I'll be keeping everything crossed for you and yours. And I'll join you in a San pellegrino with ice and a slice :beer:

My 10 year-old brother says France to lose 0-4.

Thanks and yes have a San Pellegrino with ice and a slice :beer:

So the UEFA Euro 2016 football begins today in France and goes on until July 10th.

I've started this thread for anyone who'll be following the tournament and wants to comment etc. Myself, I'll attempt to give updates each day.

The opening match is France vs Romania, which France should win. The Romanian's aren't the sort of team they had when Gheorghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu represented that nation.

Tonight's Match.

Semi Final 2.

Germany vs France KO at 9pm in about 30 minutes at the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille.

Our household cannot comprehend anything but France getting their asses handed to them, anything else isn't even in our collective minds, it's happening, it must happen and it's going to happen.

Tonight's Match.

Semi Final 2.

Germany vs France

Okay they just kicked off, Julian Draxler in the starting team, good stuff. This match Thomas Müller needs to perform as we know he can, get with with programme.

The Italian referee is disgusting, Germany should have had at least two penalties but he said no, now this freak has given France a penalty.

The Italians being historical cowards giving a testicle-free nation such as France a penalty.

Germany 0 France 1, Antoine Griezmann penalty at 46 minutes.

HT Germany 0 France 1.

Edited to add further comments.

Last edited:
STHU in here! I am watching Fra/Ger 11min mark. I have no idea if this is tape delay. Dont spoil. I read later......

France will lose with 3-0 or win with 1-0 in overtime. Martial scores and all will celebrity extra goal scorer, he plays for United in England.

Tonight's Match.

Semi Final 2.

Tonight's Match.

Semi Final 2.

Germany vs France

Okay they just kicked off, Julian Draxler in the starting team, good stuff. This match Thomas Müller needs to perform as we know he can, get with with programme.

The Italian referee is disgusting, Germany should have had at least two penalties but he said no, now this freak has given France a penalty.

The Italians being historical cowards giving a testicle-free nation such as France a penalty.

Germany 0 France 1, Antoine Griezmann penalty at 46 minutes.

HT Germany 0 France 1.

Edited to add further comments.

Semi Final 2.

Germany vs France

FT Germany 0 France 2, Antoine Griezmann goal at 72 minutes.

This match, Germany were excellent in the FH, they should have had at least one penalty, but the France supporting Italian referee said no, he then gave France a penalty at 46 minutes, of course this pissed off the German team and rightly so.

They never recovered from this, had it of been 1-1 going into the SH, then of course the outcome of this match would have been different.

The second France goal, was monumental embarrassment, WTF was even happening in the German penalty area, Defenders and Manuel Neuer all confused and all at sea and after that they deserved NOT to win.

Certainly Thomas Müller needs slapping, he's been crap in all matches.

WTF.

France into The Final.

France vs Portugal on Sunday.

Oh well. France will win the Euro now.

Yes.

Oh well, there's always a silver cloud though.

We look forward to the start of the Bundesliga and we hope another magnificent season for Bayern.

Bayern vs Werder Bremen on August 26th.

Armenian midfielder, Ibrahimovic and Bailly has gone to United in transfer.

Euro 2016: Guess which capital saw the largest celebration for Portugal reaching the final
Hints:
1. - it's in the Southern Hemisphere
2. - both DAWN and streets filled with motorcades celebrating the victory of Portugal against Wales broke out simultaneously.
Meanwhile in Lisbon only a few hundred people gathered at Pombal central square to celebrate.
3. - it's the capital of a country, that together with South Sudan, stands for one of the christian related end times paradoxes.
But: the county is obviously not in Africa, as implicitly pointed out by the fact that the celebrations broke out at DAWN.

Why is this an End Times Paradox?
The answer starts with Portugal and ends 9,000 miles to the southeast.

Portugal
1. Portugal remained for centuries the oldest FORMALLY independent country in the world.
Portugal restored its indenpendence and its previous borders in 1640, after the spanish occupation that started 1580, the only time in its History, from 1143 until 2004 (when its government signed the EU constitution) where Portugal was not FORMALLY independent.

2. Portugal remained for centuries the oldest REALLY independent country in the world.
Portugal was formally but in reality not independent only between 1910 and 1926 as well as after 1974, both times in fact controlled by the illuminati secret society.
Contrast it with:
- England, for almost as long as the first illuminati controlled state, Prussia
- France since the French Revolution 1789, except while Charles de Gaulle was president
- USA since the murder of Abraham Lincoln, except while JFK was president.

3. Portugal's borders remained for centuries the oldest in the world:
- Unchanged since they started to be established 1143 in the north, completed in the south in 1249 with the conquest of the Algarve.
- exactly restored in 1640, after 60 years of spanish occupation.

4. Portugal was the first country ever to restore its independence since the start of the age of Discoveries.
In other words: since Portuguese sailors sent by Henry the Navigator discovered 1415 the first island in the unknown West: Madeira.

5. Portugal was only the second country ever to restore its REAL independence after falling under illuminati:control
in 1926, 16 years after the illuminati's coup that ended the kingdom of Portugal.
16 years that were enough to start the illuminati agenda "genocide of portuguese", at that time (1916-1918) still part of the general agenda "genocide in the West Front trenches of World War I".
Side note: just after the Soviet Union became the first one, after illuminati agent Lenin died and patriotic Stalin defeated the scripted successor Trotsky.

6. Portugal was the country able to keep its real independence for the longest period after recovering it from the illuminati.
Portugal did it from 1926 to 1974 (Salazar until 1968).
Second longest was the Soviet Union or more precisely Stalin, from 1924 to 1953.
Side note: the illuminati are again in control of Portugal since 1974, shortly after the military uprising that put an end to the last classic colonial wars in the world, in Angola, Mozambique and Guinea-Bissau.

Notes
Portugal's borders from 1249 ubtil 2004 - only change
Olivenza county, less than 1% of its territory, was portuguese from 1297 to 1801 when it was invaded by the Spanish.

BASICS
England out of EUro, boss quits: staged twice within two days as parallel type of illuminati joke.
Same as the scripted Wales slaughters Russia 7-0, that against the odds the welsh players were not able to complete.,
Jun 2016 -
Copa America semi-finals: Mexico slaughtered at home (Southern California) 7-0.
It was the second part of the trilogy staged before the BIG BANG, launched with Obama's staged arrest after Jerusalem's resurrection of Osama crucified to missing Boeing 777:
Two days later:
Euro 2016: Grotesque Wales football team unable to score the scripted 7 goals despite having half of the Russian team on their side
Simulated reality terminated NOW: Wales Russia third FINAL 7 grotesquely aborted

Genocide in the West Front trenches of World War I: scripted by the same who carried out the holocaust during World War II
World War III: original script released 1943 was a remake of original WW2 script, two of the ultimate reductions of illuminati end times.
The first reduction is implicitly stated: again the same original script.
The second reduction is what the original script was: a totally fake war with real blood.
The ultimate reason for all this: proving the illuminati anti-bible true, in particular that "Armageddon is a lie".
At tne end of the day not only WW2 but also World War III started as a real war mixed with fake wars.
As expected from the Laws of End Times Reductionism some of these fake wars were additionally reduced to fake blood.
Illuminati World Wars - only two were scripted.: WW3 script 1943 remake of WW2 original stalin

Stalin:
The ultimate example for the influence of only ONE man in the History of End Times.
Paradoxically that man is Stalin not any of the Illuminati Grand Masters, and that for not only one but two related reasons: two other of Stalin's Four End Times Paradoxes
End Times Paradoxes: Stalin's Four End Times Paradoxes and the Illuminati Grand Master

Last edited:

Tonight's Match.

The Euro 2016 Final.

France vs Portugal KO at 9pm in about 5 minutes at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis which is about 9km from the centre of Paris.

This could head into Extra Time, I expect France to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back