Euro 2016 (Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
France are very great in soccer this preview 2016/17.

But Payet I will see in Utd.

Midfielder for next season:

From left: Rooney - Mensah - Schweinsteiger - Payet.

France are very great in soccer this preview 2016/17.

But Payet I will see in Utd.

Midfielder for next season:

From left: Rooney - Mensah - Schweinsteiger - Payet.

Well certainly a big team is going to buy Payet, he's too good not to be at a big team.

Utd needed a great winger to awsome midfielder with two old plays in last season and now Utd have realized that Rooney must play in midfielder like Euro 2016 for England. 2 new faces in midfielder next season and then Rooney back from top position. To midfielder position. Rooney do great job some midfielder with also.

4-0 now. No way back for Iceland :crybaby:

We now could be potentially looking at a Wales vs
So the UEFA Euro 2016 football begins today in France and goes on until July 10th.

I've started this thread for anyone who'll be following the tournament and wants to comment etc. Myself, I'll attempt to give updates each day.

The opening match is France vs Romania, which France should win. The Romanian's aren't the sort of team they had when Gheorghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu represented that nation.

Here's the UEFA Euro 2016 official website, with the match fixtures.

UEFA EURO 2016 - Matches - UEFA.com

Edited for spelling error.

Semi-Final 1.

Wales vs Portugal, so I'm predicting this now, Wales to win.

Portugal haven't won a match in normal time, it's amazing Portugal have even got this far in this tournament. The Portuguese team have no cohesion, Ronaldo has under-performed and Nani has done all the legwork in every match.

Wales have performed very well in nearly all matches, they were exceptional against Belgium, they'll miss Aaron Ramsey but I don't think that's going to matter. Unlike Portugal, they're cohesive and they have a good team spirit and they weren't expected to get this far, but now they have and against Portugal, I think they'll beat Portugal.

So the UEFA Euro 2016 football begins today in France and goes on until July 10th.

I've started this thread for anyone who'll be following the tournament and wants to comment etc. Myself, I'll attempt to give updates each day.

The opening match is France vs Romania, which France should win. The Romanian's aren't the sort of team they had when Gheorghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu represented that nation.

Tonight's Match.

Semi-Final 1.

Portugal vs Wales KO at 9pm in about 2 minutes at the Parc Olympique Lyonnais in Décines-Charpieu which is about 12km West of Lyon.

Are Portugal going to at last play a match where Ronaldo performs as he does for Real Madrid, or are they going to stutter through another match and hope for something to happen in Extra Time?

Are Wales going to play like they did against Belgium? If so, the Portuguese dressing room better have a fresh batch of clean underwear for them and perhaps some strong Smelling Salts at hand.

Should the non-supporters be wanting Wales to win, a nation that voted to Leave the EU like this.

52.5% Leave, 47.5% Remain

Hmmmm, I say Wales to win, but we need to see how Portugal perform in the first 20 minutes, that could indicate whether they're going to stutter again or play like a cohesive team playing to win.

So 3 minutes into this match, Ronaldo already has fallen over in a pathetic attempt to get a penalty.

That Wales player with the mega beard, that's NOT cool on any level, WTF, he looks exactly like Wild Man of The Mountain or something, if he's married or whatever, WTF she needs to demand he shave that mass off, the mega beard is so big, it wouldn't shock me that if he was tackled and fell over a small troop of elves came tumbling out of it.

At 9 minutes Ronaldo fell over again in another pathetic attempt to get a penalty, if he keeps this up it'll be a yellow card.

Edited to add further comment.

Last edited:

Tonight's Match.

Semi-Final 1.

Portugal vs Wales KO at 9pm in about 2 minutes at the Parc Olympique Lyonnais in Décines-Charpieu which is about 12km West of Lyon.

Are Portugal going to at last play a match where Ronaldo performs as he does for Real Madrid, or are they going to stutter through another match and hope for something to happen in Extra Time?

Are Wales going to play like they did against Belgium? If so, the Portuguese dressing room better have a fresh batch of clean underwear for them and perhaps some strong Smelling Salts at hand.

Should the non-supporters be wanting Wales to win, a nation that voted to Leave the EU like this.

52.5% Leave, 47.5% Remain

Hmmmm, I say Wales to win, but we need to see how Portugal perform in the first 20 minutes, that could indicate whether they're going to stutter again or play like a cohesive team playing to win.

So 3 minutes into this match, Ronaldo already has fallen over in a pathetic attempt to get a penalty.

That Wales player with the mega beard, that's NOT cool on any level, WTF, he looks exactly like Wild Man of The Mountain or something, if he's married or whatever, WTF she needs to demand he shave that mass off, the mega beard is so big, it wouldn't shock me that if he was tackled and fell over a small troop of elves came tumbling out of it.

At 9 minutes Ronaldo fell over again in another pathetic attempt to get a penalty, if he keeps this up it'll be a yellow card.

Edited to add further comment.

Semi-Final 1.

Portugal vs Wales

FT Portugal 2 Wales 0, goals from Ronaldo at 50 minutes and Nani at 53 minutes.

Wales were undone in that 3 minute period, I'm surprised that they didn't launch a huge counterattack with all guns blazing, what happened to Gareth Bale who knows.

I still don't think that Portugal are that good.

Portugal into the Final.

So Portugal get second final match in 21 century. I know the second final. But when they was in first final match in 21 century any heres.

Missed the first half because of the tennis. Second half - it looked like Portugal deserved to win, and Ronaldo's goal was pretty good.
Commiserations to Wales (even though you were besides yourselves with glee when England was knocked out)
And Well done Portugal :clap2:

But they loses Germany or France. I hope again Germany like gold in Brazil for 2 year ago. Germany do well job in soccer, in ice hockey nothing of gold and silver and bronz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back