Euro 2016 (Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceland has better team England's midfielder and defensive but not goalie and forwards.

Big arenas in 3-4 pieces with Paris and Lyon + 1 or 2 more i seen 1 and 2 days back.
:thewave:

So the UEFA Euro 2016 football begins today in France and goes on until July 10th.

I've started this thread for anyone who'll be following the tournament and wants to comment etc. Myself, I'll attempt to give updates each day.

The opening match is France vs Romania, which France should win. The Romanian's aren't the sort of team they had when Gheorghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu represented that nation.

Here's the UEFA Euro 2016 official website, with the match fixtures.

UEFA EURO 2016 - Matches - UEFA.com

Edited for spelling error.

Today's match.

Quarter Final 1.

Poland vs Portugal KO at 9pm at the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille.

Portugal to win, this could go into Extra Time and a possible Penalty Shoot-Out.

Poland 1 Portugal 0, Robert Lewandowski of Bayern goal at 2 minutes.

Poland 1 Portugal 1, Renato Sanches of Benfica soon to be of Bayern goal at 33 minutes.

HT Poland 1 Portugal 1.

FT Poland 1 Portugal 1.

So it's Extra Time, if Portugal can't win this in ET, then Poland might win this in the Penalty Shoot-Out, I wouldn't be shocked if they did.

Edited to add further comment.

Last edited:
So the UEFA Euro 2016 football begins today in France and goes on until July 10th.

I've started this thread for anyone who'll be following the tournament and wants to comment etc. Myself, I'll attempt to give updates each day.

The opening match is France vs Romania, which France should win. The Romanian's aren't the sort of team they had when Gheorghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu represented that nation.

Today's match.

Quarter Final 1.

Poland vs Portugal KO at 9pm at the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille.

Portugal to win, this could go into Extra Time and a possible Penalty Shoot-Out.

Poland 1 Portugal 0, Robert Lewandowski of Bayern goal at 2 minutes.

Poland 1 Portugal 1, Renato Sanches of Benfica soon to be of Bayern goal at 33 minutes.

HT Poland 1 Portugal 1.

FT Poland 1 Portugal 1.

So it's Extra Time, if Portugal can't win this in ET, then Poland might win this in the Penalty Shoot-Out, I wouldn't be shocked if they did.

Quarter Final 1.

Second Half of ET Poland 1 Portugal 1.

A streaker has at least added a bit of relief from the boredom, he was dealt with by the stewards with an excellent rugby tackle.

AET Poland 1 Portugal 1.

So it's a Penalty Shoot-Out.

Poland 3 Portugal 5.

Poland missed penalty 4, I knew Jakub Błaszczykowski of BVB (Borussia Dortmund) but I think on loan to Fiorentina was going to miss, when he was walking up to take his penalty, he didn't look confident, then before kicking the ball, he stuttered.

Portugal into the Semi-Finals.

Last edited:
Great with Portugal defeats Poland. Good tentation after penalty final. And now I hope on Wales go to Portugal draw half and there can everything happen. Even if Wales go to final in Euro 2016 there is impossible to beat Italy or France(my two best left in Euro 2016).

Tonight's match.

Quarter Final 2.

Belgium vs Wales KO at 9pm in about 18 minutes at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy in Villeneuve-d'Ascq which is about 11 km East of Lille.

Belgium to win, I'm not predicting how many goals.

Belgium 1 Wales 0, Radja Nainggolan of Roma at 12 minutes, excellent goal.

Belgium 1 Wales 1, Ashley Williams of Swansea City at 31 minutes.

Absolutely shocking defending from Belgium, the Belgian defence has been very slack for about 15 minutes, I'm not shocked that Wales has got an equaliser.

The weak link in the Belgian defence is Jordan Lukaku of Oostende, they need to substitute him, he's counterproductive to them.

HT Belgium 1 Wales 1.

The SH Belgian defence needs to get with the programme, they can't be as slack as they were in the FH.

Last edited:
Nice for Wales how gonna take it happen things when Bale and Gunter and Williams three top player in Wales team gonna send Wales to final match and there at least lose. Belgium are like Poland last 25 year to quarters max then they finish. 1986 was Belgium in semis or final vs Argentina and they lose and same gonna happen Wales Euro 2016 against Italy or France. France are strong in home glory. 1984 and 1998 they won all two and maybe if they win semis they will win in final to.

Tonight's match.

Quarter Final 2.

Belgium vs Wales KO at 9pm in about 18 minutes at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy in Villeneuve-d'Ascq which is about 11 km East of Lille.

Belgium to win, I'm not predicting how many goals.

Belgium 1 Wales 0, Radja Nainggolan of Roma at 12 minutes, excellent goal.

Belgium 1 Wales 1, Ashley Williams of Swansea City at 31 minutes.

Absolutely shocking defending from Belgium, the Belgian defence has been very slack for about 15 minutes, I'm not shocked that Wales has got an equaliser.

The weak link in the Belgian defence is Jordan Lukaku of Oostende, they need to substitute him, he's counterproductive to them.

HT Belgium 1 Wales 1.

The SH Belgian defence needs to get with the programme, they can't be as slack as they were in the FH.

Quarter Final 2.

Belgium 1 Wales 2, Hal Robson-Kanu of no team at 55 minutes.

This could go to Extra Time.

Marouane Fellaini of Manchester United should have scored, also I've always hated his hairdo, now it's even more ridiculous.

Belgium substitution at 75 minutes, Jordan Lukaku of Oostende off and Dries Mertens of Napoli on.

At 83 minutes that should have been a Penalty, Radja Nainggolan had his foot stood on by Ashley Williams, dirty bastard.

Belgium 1 Wales 3, Sam Vokes of Burnley at 86 minutes.

FT Belgium 1 Wales 3.

Wales into the Semi-Finals.

Wales vs Portugal.

Last edited:
3: 1 to Wales now. But two players out of the next match. Good we won't have to suffer penalty shootout tonight.

It's shocking Tilly, a nation that voted by a majority to Leave the EU, and they get rewarded :eek-52:

Of course they've been rewarded because now they voted to leave the EU, God is with them again, they voted to leave the Athiest Luciferarian EU, now they've been blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back