Ethnic Cleansing

Well, that's odd. We're so often subjected to screeching complaints of the "genocide" being perpetrated against the "Palestinians". I had understood that genocide suggested a declining population, not an exploding one... oops, maybe using "Palestinian" and "exploding" in the same sentence is not such a good idea.

Although, I have read that a tactic of the "pals" is to use uncontrolled breeding to overwhelm the Israeli population.

Besides Israel's ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians I also learned here that "ISRAEL IS STEALING 'PALESTINIAN' LAND" even though there were no Muslims at all in the ancient kingdom of Israel's land & the indigenous Palestinians --- were Jews. Very cleaver those Zionists.

Well, that's odd. We're so often subjected to screeching complaints of the "genocide" being perpetrated against the "Palestinians". I had understood that genocide suggested a declining population, not an exploding one... oops, maybe using "Palestinian" and "exploding" in the same sentence is not such a good idea.

Although, I have read that a tactic of the "pals" is to use uncontrolled breeding to overwhelm the Israeli population.

Sometimes people ask me how I can be pro Israel & yet so anti-Zionist. While I agree with the most fundamental Zionist premise of allowing the Jews to return to their ancestral homeland, I despise the Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians. Who but the Zionists ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & conceded Palestinians their own land?

Face it folks, no surrounding Arab country who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. And unless & until those Zionists in Israel ever learn to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & so well deserve, there will never be a lasting peace.

Much of Israeli land used to be Arab private property.

334px-Palestine_Land_ownership_by_sub-district_%281945%29.jpg

Sometimes people ask me how I can be pro Israel & yet so anti-Zionist. While I agree with the most fundamental Zionist premise of allowing the Jews to return to their ancestral homeland, I despise the Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians. Who but the Zionists ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & conceded Palestinians their own land?

Face it folks, no surrounding Arab country who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. And unless & until those Zionists in Israel ever learn to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & so well deserve, there will never be a lasting peace.

Interestingly, the British and French (and Russians) had their own ideas and secret agreement to divide up the post-Ottoman Middle-East [the Sykes-Picot(-Sazonov) Agreement of 1916 reaffirmed at the San Remo conference of 1920].

Thus, the relationship between Jews (Arab and European)/Zionists and the Arabs/Muslims may have had a profoundly different and peaceful course--but between the world powers and Muhammed Amin al-Husseini, and the tragedy of events that followed in WWII, the opportunity was lost.

While the Zionists take pride in educating us to all of Israel's virtues & worldly contributions I can't help but wonder why they avoid the issue of Israel's ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians.

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

I thought there was no such thing as Israel.....:eusa_eh:

anywaaaaaaaaaaaay, the population of Christians has dropped precipitously in the same time thru out the ME, how about that ethic cleansing? Of course that cleansing includes burning them out, abusing and killing them, and like the palis, leaving on their own....

This ethnic cleansing is a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE. And if you don't believe me, just ask Sherri.

While the Zionists take pride in educating us to all of Israel's virtues & worldly contributions I can't help but wonder why they avoid the issue of Israel's ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians.

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Forum List

Back