Erskin Bowles Praises Ryan and His Budget

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
Obama's own Democrat co-chair on Obama's own Commission on Fiscal Responsibility (gimme a break) has nothing but praise for Ryan and describes Ryan's budget as being much like Ryan the man in that it's "honest, straightforward" and "sincere".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbzpuqWo6yU]Erskine Bowles: Ryan budget is "sensible...honest, serious" - YouTube[/ame]

LMAO at the left. They were so sure Romney would not select Ryan. They could have only hoped as much.

I sincerely hope you have more luck than me in getting someone from the left to address this. Erskine Bowles is a very credible Democrat, who feels that Ryan is doing the right thing. The man was not only a Clinton Chief of Staff whose responsibility included negotiating the White Budget with Congress but was also selected by Obama to find solutions to our present debt.

• Banned
I sincerely hope you have more luck than me in getting someone from the left to address this. Erskine Bowles is a very credible Democrat, who feels that Ryan is doing the right thing. The man was not only a Clinton Chief of Staff whose responsibility included negotiating the White Budget with Congress but was also selected by Obama to find solutions to our present debt.

I believe it was Buckeye or Grampa Murked U who pointed out last night that threads of this nature have a tendency to be ignored by the usual suspects.

Apparently it's much more fun to suck up the incessant half baked, baseless allegations Lakhota is always good for than dealing with the facts.

Who can blame them? ;)

• Banned
Was Erskine Bowles making fun of Obama's budget, or is that just my imagination?

Don't know that he was making fun but he does seem quite resentful that Obama was more dedicated to his own proposal than in listening to those who know what they're talking about.

The 97-0 against Obama's budget in the Democratic controlled Senate seems to be anther issue the left doesn't want to address. Anyway, thanks. Appreciate your response.

Forum List

Back