Erskine Bowles - Ryan budget is “sensible … honest, serious”

its sited directly under your post like this one, is that a problem really?

Why you're voting for someone you dubbed a "phony" is your business I suppose.

thats not what I said in our exchanges.

wow, really? the Democratic Co-chair of the Deficit commission? Noooo way....:eusa_eh:

yes way....

snip from clip;

“Have any of you met Paul Ryan? We should get him to come to the university. I’m telling you this guy is amazing, uh. I always thought that I was OK with arithmetic, but this guy can run circles around me. And, he is honest. He is straightforward. He is sincere.

And, the budget that he came forward with is just like Paul Ryan. It is a sensible, straightforward, serious budget and it cut the budget deficit by $4 trillion…just like we did.

The President came out with his own plan and the President came out, as you will remember, with a budget and I don’t think anyone took that budget very seriously. Um, the Senate voted against it 97 to nothing. He, therefore, after a lot of pressure from folks like me, he came out with a new budget framework and, in the new budget framework, he cut the budget deficit by $4 trillion over 12 years. And, to be candid, this $4 trillion cut was very heavily back-end loaded. So, if you looked at it on a 10 year basis and compared apples-to-apples, it was about a $2.5 trillion cut.”

Erskine Bowles | 2011 Lambeth Lecture - YouTube!

in all seriousness, its worth watching, honest guy.

hat tip HotAir.
Video: Erskine Bowles says Ryan budget “sensible … honest, serious” « Hot Air

Prepare to be told how Bowles is a Right Wing, Hack.

thats fuking it, talk about shoving me into the abyss? Romneys out.....and I aint kidding. Hes as phony as Cater anyway....*shrugs*

If Ryan is serving a "phony" as VP...does it really matter?

Ah so after a week of telling US Romney was Dead now because he Picked Ryan and Ryans Budget was so bad.

Your Response to this is, Errr does it really matter?

Weak.

thats fuking it, talk about shoving me into the abyss? Romneys out.....and I aint kidding. Hes as phony as Cater anyway....*shrugs*

Ah so after a week of telling US Romney was Dead now because he Picked Ryan and Ryans Budget was so bad.

Weak.

His campaign was dead before he picked Ryan; lets be clear about that.

I brought up the "doesn't really matter" because he's the bottom of the ticket and Trajan called the shot-caller a "phony". The VP doesn't really matter if the top of the ticket is a "phony". Sorry.

Why you're voting for someone you dubbed a "phony" is your business I suppose.

Sir, you called the governor a phony. Do you deny that now? Eat crow or I'll force feed it to you later on.

I called Romney a phoney...and? I have said hes a flip flopper several times, and here in this thread too, why is this an issue you keep bringing up?

wow, you have some opinion of yourself.....:lol:

here, get over yourself, this is the issue;

Why you're voting for someone you dubbed a "phony"....

Weak.

I brought up the "doesn't really matter" because he's the bottom of the ticket and Trajan called the shot-caller a "phony". The VP doesn't really matter if the top of the ticket is a "phony". Sorry.

in your opinion, which I think is incorrect btw.

Sir, you called the governor a phony. Do you deny that now? Eat crow or I'll force feed it to you later on.

I called Romney a phoney...and? I have said hes a flip flopper several times, and here in this thread too, why is this an issue you keep bringing up?

Charles brought it up and you said it wasn't mentioned....just correcting the record.

I called the President a "liar" not a phony. He lied about not taking private money for his 2008 campaign when he saw how much money he could raise. There is no way around that; he lied. According to Game Change, he lied about saying he wouldn't run then running. No way around that, he lied. Theres a difference. A liar sees a means to an end. A phony is genetically false.

Why am I voting for a "liar"?

I think he'll be there for us when he gets to appoint two or three more justices. The 4-5 justices he'll have put on the bench will shape the court for a generation as a center-left court.

Thats the top of the list.

Weak.

Right..Charles was saying that there was some equivication about it since Ryan joined the Governor's campaign.

It is my opinion and the polls bear it out.

Charles brought it up and you said it wasn't mentioned....just correcting the record.

I called the President a "liar" not a phony. He lied about not taking private money for his 2008 campaign when he saw how much money he could raise. There is no way around that; he lied. According to Game Change, he lied about saying he wouldn't run then running. No way around that, he lied. Theres a difference. A liar sees a means to an end. A phony is genetically false.

Why am I voting for a "liar"?

I think he'll be there for us when he gets to appoint two or three more justices. The 4-5 justices he'll have put on the bench will shape the court for a generation as a center-left court.

Thats the top of the list.

I never said you didn't call him a liar...you are having conservation with yourself...

the POINT was; you keep assuming I am voting for Romney, I never said that, I explained why I may or may not in this thread,I believe.....why do you keep inferring I am voting for him.

Right..Charles was saying that there was some equivication about it since Ryan joined the Governor's campaign.

It is my opinion and the polls bear it out.

what polls bear out Romney's campaign being dead?

you are aware that obama had outspent Romney almost 3-1 right? with no appreciable shift they were virtually tied.....how did that translate into a dead campaign?

EaganT20120816_low.jpg

Forum List

Back