Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

What Donald Trump did was sickening ?

I don't feel sickened......

I'm a little shocked that people are shocked.

This guy is an attention whore.

He'll push this as far as he can......

Some might like to have a loose cannon in the WH.

But most of us won't.

Clinton, in many ways, isn't any better.

Bernie Sanders is looking better and better all the time.

what Obama has done to us IS SICKENING. trump isn't in position in Government to HURT US, You people will fall for anything if it fits into your democrat bubble

Yes because we know the republicans have helped you with your government assistance and medicaid and gob'ment cheese

When is someone going to come up with the idea that Trump is doing all of this to get Hillary elected? Personally, I think the problem with Trump is that he's actually as dumb as a box of rocks, but I was certain someone would see a conspiracy here, particularly after that phone call with Bill.

When I was a younger man, the republicans always had their shit in one sock and the democrats couldn't seem to agree what side of the road to drive on. Now the republicans couldn't be tearing themselves up any faster and more efficiently if doing so was the leading plank in the party platform.
That conspiracy theory has been out for awhile.

I just want to point out that we are seeing a major pattern here:

someone says something that Trump doesn't like and then he, "The Don", goes for the jugular in like no time at all.

In under 36 hours, he has strongly attacked three Conservative figures with ugly words:

Megyn Kelly - FOX anchor
Frank Luntz - Conservative pollster
Erik Erikson - Conservative commentator, founder of Red State.

How can you win if you keep attacking your own team?

Trump say that Kelly was bleeding out of her vagina during the debate. He says that Luntz, whose special survey group suddenly turned on Trump, was a "low class slob". His campaign calls Erik Erikson a "weak and pathetic leader".

Damn, Clinton couldn't get better support in dismantling the GOP than with a loose cannon like Trump. 2016 is going to make 2012 look like child's play. :D

Watching this happen is like a dream come true for Democrats.

Is there anyone on the Right who does not understand this?

And you watch: within 2 weeks, polling will show a temporary bump for Trump among Republicans, maybe, but he will completely tank with Independents and will be hopelessly so far behing Clinton that -15 behind her will start to look like a close election...

and now, candycorn - you know why I've made my prediction, and based purely on math.... :D

see my thread on Trump vs the media and both parties

It's heartwarming to see the libtards come to Kelly's defense. You know she hates you...but you bend over anyway. Lmao.

and if you notice the other thread posted on this. it says HE IMPLIED IT.

they don't need anything else except what their leftwing masters interprets for them and off they go. they just go more in the sewer every year all for Politics. who wants to go somewhere and read on women's periods.

I just want to point out that we are seeing a major pattern here:

someone says something that Trump doesn't like and then he, "The Don", goes for the jugular in like no time at all.

In under 36 hours, he has strongly attacked three Conservative figures with ugly words:

Megyn Kelly - FOX anchor
Frank Luntz - Conservative pollster
Erik Erikson - Conservative commentator, founder of Red State.

How can you win if you keep attacking your own team?

Trump say that Kelly was bleeding out of her vagina during the debate. He says that Luntz, whose special survey group suddenly turned on Trump, was a "low class slob". His campaign calls Erik Erikson a "weak and pathetic leader".

Damn, Clinton couldn't get better support in dismantling the GOP than with a loose cannon like Trump. 2016 is going to make 2012 look like child's play. :D

Watching this happen is like a dream come true for Democrats.

Is there anyone on the Right who does not understand this?

And you watch: within 2 weeks, polling will show a temporary bump for Trump among Republicans, maybe, but he will completely tank with Independents and will be hopelessly so far behing Clinton that -15 behind her will start to look like a close election...

and now, candycorn - you know why I've made my prediction, and based purely on math.... :D

see my thread on Trump vs the media and both parties
I bet it is stupid

They're turning on their own.

It's a circular firing squad.
That's what struck me the most about the Republican debate. They turned on each other and Hillary and the Dems got off lightly

Wait until Bernie, Webb, and O'Malley turn on the hildebeast. Do you think they are going to kiss her fat ass?
I think the Democratic debates will be a love fest

Bernie will be an honest broker to force Hillary to the left

That's what struck me the most about the Republican debate. They turned on each other and Hillary and the Dems got off lightly

Wait until Bernie, Webb, and O'Malley turn on the hildebeast. Do you think they are going to kiss her fat ass?

Yeah, right. Can I have some of what you are smoking?

Why do I have a sneaky suspicion that Hillary Clinton is....as we type here......writing a heartfelt "THANK YOU" note to Erik Erikson???

(mindful that driving Trump toward a 3rd party run is much appreciated by the DNC.)

I mean broadly in the party, not just in the debate. The debate was merely symptomatic of it.

The Republican Party of today has become the Democrat Party of the 1970s and 1980s. It needs a Sister Souljah Moment.

Unlike your boy Trump, Bernie Sanders is a gentleman. He will not sink to personal attacks.

Why do I have a sneaky suspicion that Hillary Clinton is....as we type here......writing a heartfelt "THANK YOU" note to Erik Erikson???

(mindful that driving Trump toward a 3rd party run is much appreciated by the DNC.)

She's more apt to be scratching her fat ass wondering how to reverse her approval ratings. Everyday they sink lower and lower

Trump won't run as a 'third party' candidate for president.

But the damage Trump is causing the GOP – and will continue to cause for the foreseeable future – will likely have almost the same adverse effect.

Trump will go on being offensive and then claim he had to go third party because everyone is picking on him

They certainly will not be given questions like those from Fox.

Trump won't run as a 'third party' candidate for president.

But the damage Trump is causing the GOP – and will continue to cause for the foreseeable future – will likely have almost the same adverse effect.

You all keep saying Trump is "damaging" the GOP, while the majority of the people I know are glad he's speaking out. It's a refreshing change and forcing others to confront the issues.

Forum List

Back