Eric Holder: "We are the Cavalry"

Tell me what to Google for and I'll look it up.
You are soooo lazy.
No wonder you don't know a damned thing.
Here

The idea is to cause legislative havoc so the Republican house can claim the election results cannot be accurately certified so they must elect a president.
Johnson would refuse to sit the newly elected dems to house seats and the GOP would make Trump president.

And the moron dems keep saying, for 8 years, that Trump is stupid. I have never fell for that. Insane yes. Stupid no.

So, if he wins and your media tells you to get in the streets and do whatever is necessary to "save democracy" will you do it? I think millions like you will do it.

If Trump wins democracy dies. You and I both know this.
I doubt anyone will mount an insurrection as Trump did .

I think that Justice Roberts has done irrevocable damage to the court.

If Biden wins, there will be calls to expand the court... Mitch McConnell must be looking at this and know this is the result of his work. McConnell will now be regreting what he did...

The court has shown a massive two tiered justice system in expediting Trump requests while stalling the case against Trump... They are clearly not interested in the law but in holding their finger on the scales of justice...

Hopefully regular Americas can see how dangerous this is and vote accordingly... US can't have a criminal like Trump in power...

But lets also remeber we got MAGA Mike to deal with if Biden wins...

We see it here... The MAGA lot don't give a fuck about Democracy or Justice... When they loose they are going to cry that they won just like before, even though they lost 60+ court cases... They don't believe their dear leader should held accountable...

It is clear the Supreme Court is now not fit for purpose and that is another thing Biden will have to fix...

You're obviously thinking of the Boy Bush Administration.

Wrong again commie, holder was the only cabinet official to be held in contempt of congress with a bipartisan vote.

The attorney general Eric Holder has become the first sitting member of a president's cabinet in US history to be held in contempt of Congress after Republicans vented their fury over a bungled gun-tracking investigation.

Seventeen Democrats, under pressure from the pro-gun lobby the NRA, joined 238 Republicans to carry a criminal contempt resolution against Holder. A currently serving attorney general has never before been censured in this way.

You are soooo lazy.
No wonder you don't know a damned thing.
Here

The idea is to cause legislative havoc so the Republican house can claim the election results cannot be accurately certified so they must elect a president.
Johnson would refuse to sit the newly elected dems to house seats and the GOP would make Trump president.

And the moron dems keep saying, for 8 years, that Trump is stupid. I have never fell for that. Insane yes. Stupid no.

That is nothing new. That is common knowledge among all the news that I follow. BTW, your Here link doesn't work.

1709262841850.png

Better watch out that they don't get taken away and then used to pistolwhip the brandishers with.
I seriously doubt we’ll even have an election in November.

Biden and the democrat Party are such toxic waste they will find some way to de facto cancel the election.

Everyone is sick of your BS

I totally disagree! Hitler couldn't rig it - neither can Trump and his NaziCon Gestapo! Democratic people will survive! Trump is an anomaly that must be excised.
First of all, leftards are idiots and they're thoroughly incompetent. Leftards can't manage their way out of a paper bag. They fuck up everything they touch. IF leftards were any better than Trump you might have a point. But they're not. They're a hundred times worse. Sorry but leftards are fucking morons. Today right now they're letting terrorists in by the hundreds on the southern border. Leftards are brainless clueless fucking morons. At least Trump can manage an economy. Leftards can't do that. Can't EVEN do that. Instead they bring us war on three fronts. Leftards are fucking idiots. They're too dangerous to keep around.

Forum List

Back