Eric Holder: "We are the Cavalry"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1709257242525.png

I agree with Erick Holder that we are the cavalry. We must save ourselves at the ballot box. What do you think?

That is true. The fate of the American experiment is in our hands this November. Either we will vote to keep our democracy or we will lose it. The choice is simple and in our hands.

That is true. The fate of the American experiment is in our hands this November. Either we will vote to keep our democracy or we will lose it. The choice is simple and in our hands.
We will lose it if another election is stolen.

I don't think it matters.
Trump has the election so rigged at this point that Joe cannot receive another term.
I explained this in another thread.
Not even the vote will save us this time.

I totally disagree! Hitler couldn't rig it - neither can Trump and his NaziCon Gestapo! Democratic people will survive! Trump is an anomaly that must be excised.

It is the sentiment of many people.

The problem comes with government-controlled media propaganda (how can you make good decisions if the facts you know are wrong?) and Government-controlled ballots (From voter rolls to mass mailing to return ballot delivery to tabulation and more).

Of course, the "let's make government bigger" party will always win.

I totally disagree! Hitler couldn't rig it - neither can Trump and his NaziCon Gestapo! Democratic people will survive! Trump is an anomaly that must be excised.
You are unaware of what he has in place should he lose.
Look up my old post on this or use Google.

Forum List

Back