Eric Holder to try 9-11 master mind as criminals in New York as criminals.

I have a feeling that a lot will get off on technicalities...just like a lot of perps do with our justice system.

In some ways I hope that happens. It will showcase the Obama Administration's total incompetence and reveal how much danger we really are in with these jokers in charge. Holder should be made to walk the plank.

Unheard of, bringing the Gitmo detainees to a prison in Brookland to try them as war criminals.

They are prisoners of war, not criminals, they are terrorists. Get ready for the circus show. Ridiculous, but I am not surprised considering who we have in the White house as President. I hope all you cool-aid drinkers feel nice, warm and snuggly when you go to bed at night, because I sure don't.

Holder Announces Plan to Send Alleged Sept. 11 Conspirators to New York Court - FOXNews.com

Eric Holder to try 9-11 master mind as criminals in New York as criminals.

And that is because they are criminals.

Did you ever say a thing on the internet about timmy McVey getting tried ,convicted and executed in a federal court? If so please look it up and show us that you are not a batshit crazy hypocrit.

Oh, geez. Let them come here to L.A. and be tried right downtown in the courthouse. I will sleep just fine. We've managed to contain Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez for quite a few years. I'm sure those dumb terrorists won't be a problem.

those two dont have a bunch of well organized supporters who can do things like ....suicide bombings.....

Let's be honest here,this is another way for Obama to put America in a bad light.The overwhelming evidence against these guys may never see the light of day in a court because it's classified. Meanwhile
all the evidence about how these guys were "abused" by the CIA will really be on trial here.This is all about putting America on trial because in Obama's eyes we have a lot to be ashamed for as a country.

From ollie

These people deserve no rights, what rights did they give those innocent men women and children on 9-11-01?

Isn't that true of all criminals?

Let's be honest here,this is another way for Obama to put America in a bad light.The overwhelming evidence against these guys may never see the light of day in a court because it's classified. Meanwhile
all the evidence about how these guys were "abused" by the CIA will really be on trial here.This is all about putting America on trial because in Obama's eyes we have a lot to be ashamed for as a country.

So if Bush/Cheney engaged in torture....It is Obama who is putting America in a bad light

From ollie

These people deserve no rights, what rights did they give those innocent men women and children on 9-11-01?

Criminals?

They tried to toppled 2 fully occupied WTC towers on to lower Manhattan during a workday, what should they be charged with 2,750 counts of murder and 60,000 counts of attempted murder?

From ollie

Criminals?

They tried to toppled 2 fully occupied WTC towers on to lower Manhattan during a workday, what should they be charged with 2,750 counts of murder and 60,000 counts of attempted murder?

Ultimately, the terrorists will have no rights. We just remove them through a civilized process. Otherwise, there is little difference between us and them.

From ollie

Criminals?

Ultimately, the terrorists will have no rights. We just remove them through a civilized process. Otherwise, there is little difference between us and them.

Ever hear of a "military tribunal"?

So, let me get this straight.

The 9/11 Terrorists attacked a building in New York City.

The President wants to try them, with the Death Penalty in mind, IN NEW YORK CITY, and you people have a problem with this?

I'm a native New Yorker, and I lost a friend and coworker in the South Tower on 9/11. My girlfriend at the time was in the building across the street.

There is no-one on this planet that I would rather see sit on a jury to FRY these assholes than yours truly, or my fellow New Yorkers.

How in God's name do you people think that anyone has MORE right to try these Motherfuckers than New Yorkers?

Were the Twin Towers in the midwest somewhere? No, they were here IN NEW YORK CITY.

NY City has a death penalty?

I think you poisoned the jury pool with your hatred for Muslims, no way they can get a fair trial now.

It's a Federal Court. There is a death penalty.

And since when do you care about a "fair" trial? These people are unrepentant admitted terrorists.

Besides, would they be getting a "fair" trial from a military tribunal? I think not.

Will he make it to trial, or will the NY mafia rub the guy out?

Try him in New York! Try him by a jury of his peers--no wait, that would mean he would be tried by Islamic terrorists!!

Try him by a jury of his victims

His victims are dead---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The point is--not unless this maniac can get some of these left wing--nut case--liberals aka--"blame America first crowd"--there will be no partial jury to select.

Hey wait--Maybe ACORN can volunteer for jury duty--:lol::lol: They seem stupid enough--& probably didn't even notice 9/11 in the first place--:lol::lol:

If you think for one second that the citizens of New York City, Liberal or not, have any sympathy for these assholes, then you're seriously fucking deluded.

And where are you from?

Who the hell are you to deny us, the residents of New York, our justice???

These people didn't attack some backwoods hick town in South Dakota, they attacked downtown Manhattan.

Why not Dearborn, MI?

Dearborn, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In the 2000 census, Arab Americans comprised 30% of Dearborn's population. More Iraqi immigrants have been arriving since the continued war in their country. The majority of more recent Arab immigrants are Muslims, in contrast to the predominately Christian Arabs who immigrated to Metro Detroit in the first half of the twentieth century. Lebanese are the largest proportion of Arab Americans in Dearborn."

Umm, I don't know, maybe because the 9/11 attacks happened in NYC, not Dearborn Michigan?

And this whole "They need to be tried as enemy combatants" idea is a bunch of crap.

Trying them as "enemy combatants" implies that these people have some sort of legitimacy, like they were acting to defend a country.

These people are not legitimate combatants in a war.

They are mass murderers, and need to be treated as such.

Hell, in some ways it would be better if they were sent to prison instead of the death penalty, as they would surely be ass-raped every day for the rest of their short lived until they were shanked in a cell.

But I'll settle for the death penalty.

And this whole "They need to be tried as enemy combatants" idea is a bunch of crap.

Trying them as "enemy combatants" implies that these people have some sort of legitimacy, like they were acting to defend a country.

These people are not legitimate combatants in a war.

They are mass murderers, and need to be treated as such.

Hell, in some ways it would be better if they were sent to prison instead of the death penalty, as they would surely be ass-raped every day for the rest of their short lived until they were shanked in a cell.

But I'll settle for the death penalty.

your messiah said they were enemy combatants who committed "war crimes" you calling him a liar? no your end game is to reward these terrorists and set them free jus like scotland did.

So, let me get this straight.

The 9/11 Terrorists attacked a building in New York City.

The President wants to try them, with the Death Penalty in mind, IN NEW YORK CITY, and you people have a problem with this?

I'm a native New Yorker, and I lost a friend and coworker in the South Tower on 9/11. My girlfriend at the time was in the building across the street.

There is no-one on this planet that I would rather see sit on a jury to FRY these assholes than yours truly, or my fellow New Yorkers.

How in God's name do you people think that anyone has MORE right to try these Motherfuckers than New Yorkers?

Were the Twin Towers in the midwest somewhere? No, they were here IN NEW YORK CITY.

NY City has a death penalty?

I think you poisoned the jury pool with your hatred for Muslims, no way they can get a fair trial now.

It's a Federal Court. There is a death penalty.

And since when do you care about a "fair" trial? These people are unrepentant admitted terrorists.

Besides, would they be getting a "fair" trial from a military tribunal? I think not.

Well actually the tribunals that were specifically set up to handle these cases have a reputation for outstanding fairness.
So your bias is showing.
Trying them allows the possibility that they will get off on a technicality. It allows them to parade their disgusting views all over the media. It gives them a platform to speak from. And executing them is exactly what they want. Why would we do that? Life in supermax to die in obscurity sounds fine to me.

Forum List

Back