Eric Holder to try 9-11 master mind as criminals in New York as criminals.

Think for 5 seconds. Why would the Obama administration want to commit certain political suicide by deliberately trying to handle these cases in such a way that would somehow get them off??

In reality, I think they are going to try the Bush administration, but I do not give them credit for being smart about it. This will backfire in a big way on them. Should one of these guys get off and walk, it's gonna be the end for Obama and his administration.

Do you really think evidence of torture will be introduced?

Why does the right wing have such a problem with basic human rights such as right to a trial...right to face your accusor.....right to a speedy trial

Right wingnuts have adopted Soviet practices of torture and imprisonment without charges or a trial

And they call Obama a commie

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, we should have tried the Commanders of the Japanese Fleet that attacked Pearl Harbor in a court of law.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Unheard of, bringing the Gitmo detainees to a prison in Brookland to try them as war criminals.

They are prisoners of war, not criminals, they are terrorists. Get ready for the circus show. Ridiculous, but I am not surprised considering who we have in the White house as President. I hope all you cool-aid drinkers feel nice, warm and snuggly when you go to bed at night, because I sure don't.

Holder Announces Plan to Send Alleged Sept. 11 Conspirators to New York Court - FOXNews.com

Oh, geez. Let them come here to L.A. and be tried right downtown in the courthouse. I will sleep just fine. We've managed to contain Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez for quite a few years. I'm sure those dumb terrorists won't be a problem.

Unheard of, bringing the Gitmo detainees to a prison in Brookland to try them as war criminals.

They are prisoners of war, not criminals, they are terrorists. Get ready for the circus show. Ridiculous, but I am not surprised considering who we have in the White house as President. I hope all you cool-aid drinkers feel nice, warm and snuggly when you go to bed at night, because I sure don't.

Holder Announces Plan to Send Alleged Sept. 11 Conspirators to New York Court - FOXNews.com

Oh, geez. Let them come here to L.A. and be tried right downtown in the courthouse. I will sleep just fine. We've managed to contain Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez for quite a few years. I'm sure those dumb terrorists won't be a problem.

Those dumb terrorists...Libruls are sooooooooooooo Fucking stupid.

Yes, can you imagine how many people they could have killed if they were as smart as they typical Librul?

So, let me get this straight.

The 9/11 Terrorists attacked a building in New York City.

The President wants to try them, with the Death Penalty in mind, IN NEW YORK CITY, and you people have a problem with this?

I'm a native New Yorker, and I lost a friend and coworker in the South Tower on 9/11. My girlfriend at the time was in the building across the street.

There is no-one on this planet that I would rather see sit on a jury to FRY these assholes than yours truly, or my fellow New Yorkers.

How in God's name do you people think that anyone has MORE right to try these Motherfuckers than New Yorkers?

Were the Twin Towers in the midwest somewhere? No, they were here IN NEW YORK CITY.

good old Bill O'Reilly brought up something tonight I didn't even think of.. it was announced on a Friday,, when yew know woooooo was in Asia,, lol,,, he( mr. O) called them cowardly.. yep,, spot on O'Reilly, spot on.

The President wants to try them, with the Death Penalty in mind, IN NEW YORK CITY, and you people have a problem with this?

I'm a native New Yorker, and I lost a friend and coworker in the South Tower on 9/11. My girlfriend at the time was in the building across the street.

There is no-one on this planet that I would rather see sit on a jury to FRY these assholes than yours truly, or my fellow New Yorkers.

How in God's name do you people think that anyone has MORE right to try these Motherfuckers than New Yorkers?

Were the Twin Towers in the midwest somewhere? No, they were here IN NEW YORK CITY.

NY City has a death penalty?

I think you poisoned the jury pool with your hatred for Muslims, no way they can get a fair trial now.

Think for 5 seconds. Why would the Obama administration want to commit certain political suicide by deliberately trying to handle these cases in such a way that would somehow get them off??

In reality, I think they are going to try the Bush administration, but I do not give them credit for being smart about it. This will backfire in a big way on them. Should one of these guys get off and walk, it's gonna be the end for Obama and his administration.

Why does the right wing have such a problem with basic human rights such as right to a trial...right to face your accusor.....right to a speedy trial

Right wingnuts have adopted Soviet practices of torture and imprisonment without charges or a trial

President Bush along with the Supreme Court and the US Congress developed a fair and legal Military tribunal for these people to be tried. Mr Obama doesn't thing that all those people were smart enough to handle it and he stopped the months of planning and threw away those millions of dollars that had been spent. We now start all over. And now these foreign terrorists will have the rights of an American citizen, I hope Mr Obama is satisfied with this stupid decision as it has sealed his fate as a one term president.

President Bush along with the Supreme Court and the US Congress developed a fair and legal Military tribunal for these people to be tried. Mr Obama doesn't thing that all those people were smart enough to handle it and he stopped the months of planning and threw away those millions of dollars that had been spent. We now start all over. And now these foreign terrorists will have the rights of an American citizen, I hope Mr Obama is satisfied with this stupid decision as it has sealed his fate as a one term president.

Why didn't he use it Ollie? Do you think eight years is enough time to be held without a fair trial?
Why shouldn't they be tried by the people they attacked? They did not attack the military, they attacked New Yorkers. Why do we dance around their status? When it comes to rights as prisoners they are not enemy combatants, when it comes to trials they are?

Civilized societies recognize human rights. Torture, denial of habeus corpus, speedy trials, facing the evidence against you are the workks of those commie governments we say we hate

I see no mention of Robtert Blake, or OJ Simpson, Rinata. :razz:
I think the problem is to get them under lock and key through the trial process.

Last edited:
Here is something from Newsweek that you right wingers should read. Maybe you should be afraid, and you can thank Bush fior it.

Report: Detainees to Be Treated Like Animals | Newsweek Voices - Terror Watch | Newsweek.com

Have you visited the local shelter to adopt a Jihadist?

Spot on. It makes you wonder why so many are trying to defend people that would rather KILL you than look at you. WHY are Liberal Statists so afraid of Radical Muslims? (Unless the Statist HATES America as much)?

YES! *I* Said that. Up to the Statists now to defend their position.

You are spot on Frank.

Those dumb terrorists...Libruls are sooooooooooooo Fucking stupid.

Yes, can you imagine how many people they could have killed if they were as smart as they typical Librul?

Yeah, you heard me. They are not going to bring hundreds here, are they?? And being obsessed with them wanting to kill us is stupid. Whether they are or aren't, there is nothing we can do about it. And no matter what Obama decided to do with these fools would be a problem for you and your tea bag pals. So who cares what you think??

There is nothing we could have done to prevent 9/11, and there is nothing we can do if they decide to strike again. None of us are privy to certain information, are we? We have to hope that our government can handle them.

So go back and hide under the covers with your blanky.

One last thing, you dumbass tea baggers always have the nerve to call libs stupid. Well, I don't think you have a clue as to how ignorant and crazy I think you are.

I think you are 100% right. And it's going to happen whether anyone likes it or not. I think it's so appropriate to try them in NYC.

I see no mention of Robtert Blake, or OJ Simpson, Rinata. :razz:
I think the problem is to get them under lock and key through the trial process.

Well, they were just a danger to their wives. The rest of us don't need to worry. But I sure wouldn't marry one of them. However, there will be some dumb broads that will say yes, just like the one that married Richard Ramirez. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. Geez

Why not Dearborn, MI?

Dearborn, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In the 2000 census, Arab Americans comprised 30% of Dearborn's population. More Iraqi immigrants have been arriving since the continued war in their country. The majority of more recent Arab immigrants are Muslims, in contrast to the predominately Christian Arabs who immigrated to Metro Detroit in the first half of the twentieth century. Lebanese are the largest proportion of Arab Americans in Dearborn."

Will he make it to trial, or will the NY mafia rub the guy out?

Try him in New York! Try him by a jury of his peers--no wait, that would mean he would be tried by Islamic terrorists!!

Try him by a jury of his victims

His victims are dead---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The point is--not unless this maniac can get some of these left wing--nut case--liberals aka--"blame America first crowd"--there will be no partial jury to select.

Hey wait--Maybe ACORN can volunteer for jury duty--:lol::lol: They seem stupid enough--& probably didn't even notice 9/11 in the first place--:lol::lol:

Why didn't he use it Ollie? Do you think eight years is enough time to be held without a fair trial?
Why shouldn't they be tried by the people they attacked? They did not attack the military, they attacked New Yorkers. Why do we dance around their status? When it comes to rights as prisoners they are not enemy combatants, when it comes to trials they are?

Civilized societies recognize human rights. Torture, denial of habeus corpus, speedy trials, facing the evidence against you are the workks of those commie governments we say we hate

The military tribunals had already been started, Obama stopped them almost a year ago.... If you had the ability to retain information you might remember that congress actually had to change a regulation or law to satisfy the Supreme court. A court room had to be built at Gitmo ect... Millions of dollars pissed away and a year wasted. Just so more lawyers can file more briefs and these murderous scum can have a chance to be set free to start all over again. These people deserve no rights, what rights did they give those innocent men women and children on 9-11-01?

Thank you so much Mr Obama for giving our enemies this opportunity.

It's the proper venue and they will face harsher punishment - they don't deserve to be treated like enemy combatants by a military court (which doesn't even have a definition of terrorism). They deserve to be treated like the lowly criminals that they are.

Good move.

This has never been done in the 200 year history of our country. We are still at war, they are prisoners of war, never in our history have we tried prisoners of war in U.S civilian courts. In so doing they are granted protection under the U.S constitution. That means, that if the judge detemines that any of their rights have been violated, such as Miranda rights, they could be released and freed to do more terror. This will be a circus and it will make a mockery of our justice system.

Calling them prisoners of war is incorrect - they are not. Prisioners of war are soldiers who fight for their country and who adhere to a soldier's code of conduct.

The asswipes are just semi-organized thugs and murders. They do not deserve the honor of military justice. Common murdering riff raff like these assholes have litered our civilian courts since we convened the very first one under a tree somewhere.

It's stupid to try to twist this into some historic event.

They are like pirates and we should try them as such

Oh wait--that would mean the Navy or marines could shoot them on sight!!! No need for a civil court!! Or military tribunal, in fact. Just read out a list of crimes and shoot them if they surrender.

I think in the old days, they used to make spectales of killing pirates!! People came out and listen to their last words and the words of a ministrer reading. Then cheers exploded in the air when they were hung in the city square.

How about we do the same in New Yorks Times Square, hmmm?

Will he make it to trial, or will the NY mafia rub the guy out?

Try him in New York! Try him by a jury of his peers--no wait, that would mean he would be tried by Islamic terrorists!!

Try him by a jury of his victims

His victims are dead---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The point is--not unless this maniac can get some of these left wing--nut case--liberals aka--"blame America first crowd"--there will be no partial jury to select.

Hey wait--Maybe ACORN can volunteer for jury duty--:lol::lol: They seem stupid enough--& probably didn't even notice 9/11 in the first place--:lol::lol:

Then we would have to shoot them in order to have a jury trial, right?

Forum List

Back