Eric Holder to try 9-11 master mind as criminals in New York as criminals.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
Unheard of, bringing the Gitmo detainees to a prison in Brookland to try them as war criminals.

They are prisoners of war, not criminals, they are terrorists. Get ready for the circus show. Ridiculous, but I am not surprised considering who we have in the White house as President. I hope all you cool-aid drinkers feel nice, warm and snuggly when you go to bed at night, because I sure don't.

Holder Announces Plan to Send Alleged Sept. 11 Conspirators to New York Court - FOXNews.com

Last edited:
Will he make it to trial, or will the NY mafia rub the guy out?

Try him in New York! Try him by a jury of his peers--no wait, that would mean he would be tried by Islamic terrorists!!

Try him by a jury of his victims

Unheard of, bringing the Gitmo detainees to a prison in Brookland to try them as war criminals.

They are prisoners of war, not criminals, they are terrorists. Get ready for the circus show. Ridiculous, but I am not surprised considering who we have in the White house as President. I hope all you cool-aid drinkers feel nice, warm and snuggly when you go to bed at night, because I sure don't.

Holder Announces Plan to Send Alleged Sept. 11 Conspirators to New York Court - FOXNews.com

Most of these guys wanted to plead guilty years ago. Now they will be given ACLU lawyers and the only reason this is going to civilian courts is to put the US and CIA on trial.

This is a huge mistake.

It's a huge mistake and an unprecedented one, never in history have we tried enemy combatants, prisoners of war in civilian courts. The Nazi's were tried in the world court over war crimes, this is entirely different.

They will make a mockery of our justice system, never in 200 years of our history has this been done, it has just turned 200 years of history on it's head and given enemy combatants rights and protections under the U.S constitution, as though these terrorists are U.S citizens.

Now we are going to have lawyers up on the national stage showboating and giving the terrorists a microphone to spread more of their agenda.

Most of these guys wanted to plead guilty years ago. Now they will be given ACLU lawyers and the only reason this is going to civilian courts is to put the US and CIA on trial.

You are dead on right about that, Holder does not really want to try the terrorists he wants to try our own CIA.

Now we are going to have lawyers up on the national stage showboating and giving the terrorists a microphone to spread more of their agenda.

Don't forget the nice liberal judge that will no doubt get assigned this sham.

This is a sad day indeed....first the libtards bitched because we weren't applying the Geneva Conventions to their status as enemy combatants...OK...we appease the fucking loons...and now all of a sudden....they are to be tried as civilians in a criminal court? WTF!!!!

Just wait...one technicality...and they are SCOTT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the turban don't fit, you must acquit!

Actually--part of this is the right fault as well.

When you have leaks in your intelligence department, you bring in clean up guys to erase the problems

Problem 1)Tortured detainees. --shoot them, burn their bodies, disapppear the ashes

Problem 2)Loud mouth soldiers--drug them and discharge them based on disorderly conduct(tell them never to repeat what happened--pay them off as well!!)

Problem 3)Loud mouth agents--They are spies. You can shoot your own spies, did you know that?

Problem 4)Media handling--call it lies and more conspircy theories!! Decry waterboarding and act as if you are to noble to even contemplate such a thing. Only an idiot would admit to waterboarding. Oh wait--one did!!

If a lefty ever wondered why Reagan lied about Iran Contra--it was to protect our Republic!!

This whole thing is rediculous. Eric Holder is all wrong.

If the turban don't fit, you must acquit!

Actually--part of this is the right fault as well.

When you have leaks in your intelligence department, you bring in clean up guys to erase the problems

Problem 1)Tortured detainees. --shoot them, burn their bodies, disapppear the ashes

Problem 2)Loud mouth soldiers--drug them and discharge them based on disorderly conduct(tell them never to repeat what happened--pay them off as well!!)

Problem 3)Loud mouth agents--They are spies. You can shoot your own spies, did you know that?

Problem 4)Media handling--call it lies and more conspircy theories!! Decry waterboarding and act as if you are to noble to even contemplate such a thing. Only an idiot would admit to waterboarding. Oh wait--one did!!

If a lefty ever wondered why Reagan lied about Iran Contra--it was to protect our Republic!!

There are many people at State in the ME would should have vanished a long time ago

I expected nothing else from Holder. I can see this turning into a giant expensive clusterfuck. Look how long it to to trie that fuckwad, the 20th highjacker. Anyone who wants to trie these guys as criminals is seriously lacking in the brain dept. These guys aren't criminals. They are terrorists. Most were picked up on battlefields killing or trying to kill our soldiers. They are not covered by the Geneva Convention and should have been tried by tribunals long ago. I lay that at Bush's and the militaries door.

Our Govt seems to want to go back to pre 9-11 mindset that thought of these guys a criminals. Hell, our glorious leader can't even say the word terrorist. Big mistake and one that will cost us dearly.

I expected nothing else from Holder. I can see this turning into a giant expensive clusterfuck. Look how long it to to trie that fuckwad, the 20th highjacker. Anyone who wants to trie these guys as criminals is seriously lacking in the brain dept. These guys aren't criminals. They are terrorists. Most were picked up on battlefields killing or trying to kill our soldiers. They are not covered by the Geneva Convention and should have been tried by tribunals long ago. I lay that at Bush's and the militaries door.

Our Govt seems to want to go back to pre 9-11 mindset that thought of these guys a criminals. Hell, our glorious leader can't even say the word terrorist. Big mistake and one that will cost us dearly.

We are still at war with terrorists, muslim extremists, we don't try people in military tribunals until the war is over. They are considered enemy combatants until the war is over. Our predecessors knew that if you set enemy combatants free when the war was still on they would go back and fight you some more. Unfortunately, Obama does not seem to be aware of this scenario.:lol:

It's the proper venue and they will face harsher punishment - they don't deserve to be treated like enemy combatants by a military court (which doesn't even have a definition of terrorism). They deserve to be treated like the lowly criminals that they are.

Good move.

Last edited:

This whole thing is rediculous. Eric Holder is all wrong.

Erci Holder is all wrong?????????????????????? What about his boss, Obama??????????? He's the one who's calling the shots on this.

It's the proper venue and they will face harsher punishment - they don't deserve to be treated like enemy combatants by a military court (which doesn't even have a definition of terrorism). They deserve to be treated like the lowly criminals that they are.

Good move.

This has never been done in the 200 year history of our country. We are still at war, they are prisoners of war, never in our history have we tried prisoners of war in U.S civilian courts. In so doing they are granted protection under the U.S constitution. That means, that if the judge detemines that any of their rights have been violated, such as Miranda rights, they could be released and freed to do more terror. This will be a circus and it will make a mockery of our justice system.

Last edited:

that pre 9/11 mindset knew who the terrorist were and their intent and ignored it
the problem was not we did not torture or have mock trails

Forum List

Back