Eric Holder Threatens GOP Congress: "Any Attempt To Remove Bob Mueller Will Not Be Tolerated"

I'd love to see Trump fire Mueller

We could start impeachment tomorrow

You're dreaming. President Trump could fire him any time he wanted to and shut the whole thing down. The only reason he hasn't is so you Democrats can have your little "Wahh!" session.

You're also forgetting who is in control of the House and Senate.

That is just an observation, super hater dupes.

We may have to construct more prison space to hold all these corrupt Obama administration criminals, observation.
Jobs!!
MAGA
We already we already have more people in jail than any other country thanks to you Law & Order morons... Legalize and tax it all legalize and text it off and treat the victims.

We have the most freedoms and scum of earth try to take advantage, until they get caught. Then they don't like jail.

Duh, try Singapore or Saudi Arabia for a comparison. ×#$$_//=^:^$#$

For what? Exercising his constitutional authority?

:lmao:

The left supported Obama ignoring the law and Constitution, making up his own damn laws, doing end runs around congress and the people's representatives. But now that Trump won liberals suddenly tell us Trump must follow the law to the letter. I'm sorry, why do we allow liberals to vote???

The left supported Obama ignoring the law and Constitution, making up his own damn laws, doing end runs around congress and the people's representatives. But now that Trump won liberals suddenly tell us Trump must follow the law to the letter. I'm sorry, why do we allow liberals to vote???

The Great Obama followed the Constitution

If not, Republicans would have filed for impeachment in a second

If not, Republicans would have filed for impeachment in a second

No he didn't. He subverted it, namely Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5, the Presidential Qualification Clause.

We may have to construct more prison space to hold all these corrupt Obama administration criminals, observation.
Jobs!!
MAGA
We already we already have more people in jail than any other country thanks to you Law & Order morons... Legalize and tax it all legalizand treat the victims.
we hate each other that much. see?

screw holder he has no authority any more.... someone please remind him that he is now unemployed.

President Pence!!

I'm down for it.

The Danger of President Pence

"...look at the schedule. Pence has lunches with the President. He’s in the national-security briefings.” Moreover, and crucially, Pence is the only official in the White House who can’t be fired.

"...Pence is a doctrinaire ideologue. Kellyanne Conway, the White House counsellor, who became a pollster for Pence in 2009, describes him as “a full-spectrum conservative” on social, moral, economic, and defense issues. Pence leans so far to the right that he has occasionally echoed A.C.L.U. arguments against government overreach; he has, for instance, supported a federal shield law that would protect journalists from having to identify whistle-blowers. According to Bannon, Pence is “the outreach guy, the connective tissue” between the Trump Administration and the most conservative wing of the Republican establishment. “Trump’s got the populist nationalists,” Bannon said. “But Pence is the base. Without Pence, you don’t win.”

President Pence!! President Pence!!!

Last edited:

Jobs!!
MAGA
We already we already have more people in jail than any other country thanks to you Law & Order morons... Legalize and tax it all legalize and text it off and treat the victims.

We have the most freedoms and scum of earth try to take advantage, until they get caught. Then they don't like jail.

If we had legal pot and respectable mental health system we could empty half the prisons.

Jobs!!
MAGA

If we had legal pot and respectable mental health system we could empty half the prisons.

A bunch of useless lazy pot heads riiiiiight that's what the country needs. Dorito's sales would skyrocket that's about the only benefit. :laugh:

Forum List

Back