Eric Holder Threatens GOP Congress: "Any Attempt To Remove Bob Mueller Will Not Be Tolerated"

We may have to construct more prison space to hold all these corrupt Obama administration criminals, observation.
Jobs!!
MAGA
We already we already have more people in jail than any other country thanks to you Law & Order morons... Legalize and tax it all legalize and text it off and treat the victims.

We have the most freedoms and scum of earth try to take advantage, until they get caught. Then they don't like jail.

Duh, try Singapore or Saudi Arabia for a comparison. ×#$$_//=^:^$#$
If we had legal pot and respectable mental health system we could empty half the prisons.

A bunch of useless lazy pot heads riiiiiight that's what the country needs. Dorito's sales would skyrocket that's about the only benefit. :laugh:
And a lot more taxes raised and a lot fewer people in prison and a lot fewer people going on to cocaine and heroin and opioids d u h Dupe.

Did Eric Holder get a receipt when he sold guns to the Mexican Drug Cartels?
All the gun-walking you are speaking of was run by the Arizona ATF, Whose chief testified that neither the Bush nor Obama administrations were told about it. When holder found out about it he stopped it immediately. But carry on with the b*******propaganda, super dupe.

I'd love to see Trump fire Mueller

We could start impeachment tomorrow
How about we just start the 2nd civil war instead....

CElKTNyW8AAx_Mm.jpg

That is just an observation, super hater dupes.

We may have to construct more prison space to hold all these corrupt Obama administration criminals, observation.
Ridiculous brainwashed observation. They've all been investigated multiple times and nothing has been found on anyone. So in what way are you not a Republican Fox Limbaugh drone?
I love how the left hates profiling, while they do it.
Profiling what? I have the greatest faith in the US justice system and their eagerness prosecute anybody. To believe anything else is to be a conspiracy Nut Job...

Forum List

Back