Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ‘You Don’t Want to Go There, Buddy!’

And numerous IRS flacks have said that there was no targeting of of political groups which opposed Obie.

Time to wake up to the fact that precious few involved in the federal government have any credibility at all.

The real scandal at the IRS is how the IRS re-wrote the law to allow anonymous donation to fund political campaigns. Both parties want to sweep that bit under the rug. Not the criteria used, or the process which they used to come up with the criteria, to single out applications for verification.
How is that germane to the lack of credibility that most people lend to anyone, I mean anyone, in the federal government?

Issa's mission is clear. Pretend to be trying to link all the pseudo-scandals to the White House and keep them alive through the 2014 election cycle.
That is your opinion.

In the meantime, it is starting to look like Cummings is up to his ears in the targeting mess.

If the IRS was following the law that prescribes zero political activity, there would be no need to single out these groups. It is my opinion.

Sure he is, and if you believe Issa not only do I have a bridge to sell you, but some fine land in So. Louisiana. Perhaps it's Russell George needs to be investigated for obstructing.

Irrefutable Proof that Darrell Issa Completely and Totally Lied About the IRS Scandal

Quite simply, there's a fundamental misconception at the heart of the Fast and Furious scandal. Nobody disputes that suspected straw purchasers under surveillance by the ATF repeatedly bought guns that eventually fell into criminal hands. Issa and others charge that the ATF intentionally allowed guns to walk as an operational tactic. But five law-enforcement agents directly involved in Fast and Furious tell Fortune that the ATF had no such tactic. They insist they never purposefully allowed guns to be illegally trafficked. Just the opposite: They say they seized weapons whenever they could but were hamstrung by prosecutors and weak laws, which stymied them at every turn.

IndeedIndeed, a six-month Fortune investigation reveals that the public case alleging that Voth and his colleagues walked guns is replete with distortions, errors, partial truths, and even some outright lies. Fortune reviewed more than 2,000 pages of confidential ATF documents and interviewed 39 people, including seven law-enforcement agents with direct knowledge of the case. Several, including Voth, are speaking out for the first time.

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features
If that's the case why won't Holder release the contents of emails that Congress has subpoena'd? The answer is known: ATF engineered this.
In fact your account makes no sense. They had a specially named program to carry out their normal law enforcement duties? Seriously?
In the dealer network there are stories about dealers who wanted to deny obvious straw purchases and were told by ATF agents to let them go through. Some of them got it in writing because they couldn't believe ATF wouldn't come back and hang them later.

The real scandal at the IRS is how the IRS re-wrote the law to allow anonymous donation to fund political campaigns. Both parties want to sweep that bit under the rug. Not the criteria used, or the process which they used to come up with the criteria, to single out applications for verification.
How is that germane to the lack of credibility that most people lend to anyone, I mean anyone, in the federal government?

Issa's mission is clear. Pretend to be trying to link all the pseudo-scandals to the White House and keep them alive through the 2014 election cycle.
That is your opinion.

In the meantime, it is starting to look like Cummings is up to his ears in the targeting mess.

If the IRS was following the law that prescribes zero political activity, there would be no need to single out these groups. It is my opinion.

Sure he is, and if you believe Issa not only do I have a bridge to sell you, but some fine land in So. Louisiana. Perhaps it's Russell George needs to be investigated for obstructing.

Irrefutable Proof that Darrell Issa Completely and Totally Lied About the IRS Scandal

There is no IRS law (whatever that means--IRS promulgates regulations, Congress passes laws) that prescribes zero political activity for non profits.

Forum List

Back