Eric Bolling Threatens to Sue HuffPo Reporter For $50 Million Over Sexting Report

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's about time someone gave these douche bags what they deserve. In a trial the smear merchant will have to produce the names of his sources. How much do you want to bet he won't be able to back up his story? It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Eric Bolling Threatens to Sue HuffPo's Yashar Ali for $50 Million Over Sexting Report

Fox News host Eric Bolling took the first legal step toward suing Huffington Post journalist Yashar Ali for $50 million over Ali’s report last week that he was accused of sending unsolicited, lewd text messages to female colleagues.

“Just received a summons. Eric Bolling is suing me for defamation – $50 million in damages. I stand by my reporting + will protect my sources,” Ali tweeted. “It’s important to note that Bolling’s summons does not include HuffPost – he is coming after me personally. I’m a big boy…but very telling.”

The “summons with notice” means Bolling can file a lawsuit later, and states that Ali must answer the summons within 20 days. It accuses Ali of “efforts to injure the plaintiff’s reputation through the intentional and/or highly reckless publication of actionable false and misleading statements about the plaintiff’s conduct and character.”

Didn't Bolling acknowledge he'd sent those messages by saying he hadn't known he'd done it, rather than him denying it?

Didn't Bolling acknowledge he'd sent those messages by saying he hadn't known he'd done it, rather than him denying it?
No, dumbass, he denied it.

Eric Bolling breaks his silence about lewd texting allegations

“Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications,” the statement said, “does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made
.”​

Forum List

Back