Epidimiologist; Corona Virus is not a naturally occuring virus...

Item 1: This same region is within 4 miles of China's Military Bio-4 genetics lab and has given us the SARS virus, The Bird Flu Virus, And now the Corona Virus. All three of these viruses appear to have made the animal to human jump that is not happening anywhere else on earth.
Deadly diseases can jump from animals to humans. These maps show where that might happen next.

Near a tree in the Guinean village Meliandou, children at play may have captured and eaten a tiny Angolan free-tailed bat, ingesting the Ebola virus that would launch a deadly epidemic. Somewhere on the Arabian peninsula, a herdsman got too close to the runny nose of a camel and unwittingly infected himself with Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.
As it spreads and is not contained people will react. There are many who have an axed to grind. Of those, there is a percentage who will act on it. If exposed to the virus, they will see no problem spreading it. It is easy to spread. There are many people with different views. A religious one would be a plague that is prophesized. Hears a person this morning state that money can be infected by this virus by touch. And passed from one person to another. So what if this is a movement to nations banning cash and moving to a cashless society? We all love our conspiracies until they are not.
People who are quarantined can't work, so how are they going to make their car payment, pay their rent, get money for groceries?
We've had a miserable flu type thing going around--upper and lower respiratory, mine went into pneumonia. It is taking everyone WEEKS to shake, everyone is dragging and complaining.
So I'm talking to my waitress at the local diner yesterday and she tells me she's been sick for over two weeks and has not taken so much as a day off--got some Mexican OTC antibiotics from a friend and took those but is still sick. She was debating going to the doctor.
All I could think of was, she spread that damned virus to how many customers while she battled on. I'm sure she couldn't afford to stay home for two weeks but this is how EVERYONE ends up with damned thing. If only people could stay home and drink juice until they weren't symptomatic anymore. I'm in the same boat, but I got so sick I had no choice.
This is the reason I rarely eat out.

Another thing that would help prevent contagions from spreading is good filtration systems in any area where people gather. Especially schools, hospitals and clinics (it should be a standard in the commercial building codes).

Last year while at the clinic a lot of people there sick with their kids snotty, sneezing, etc. I was standing right under an air vent and didn't know it until it turned on and blew on me. All I could think was "damn". I knew at that moment whatever was going around would get me and sure enough it did. It was one of those bad ones that starts in the sinuses and then heads for the lungs. They almost cancelled surgery over it but I recovered within a few days after using rosemary essential oil.
What do you do with the essential oil, inhale it or drink it?
I put it on the bridge of my nose when I first knew I'd caught something, then breathed it, also put it on the mask now whenever go out where may catch something and I put it in my cold vaporizer and breath it. That putting it in the vaporizer and breathing it for several months got my blood oxygen level back to normal for the first time since the chemical accident back in 2007.

If you but some get it from a high rated ebay not amazon. Amazon is selling diluted shit calling it pure; I learned that when I ordered a few weeks ago. I can dilute it myself.

When people don’t have a lot of information or are ignorant, they have a bad habit of making shit up. I call this “filling an information vacuum”. People hate not having answers, so they make stuff up. You will see this many, many times in your life. Especially on the 24 hour news networks. They have to fill all that air time with talk, and if they don’t have information, they make shit up under the guise of “speculation”. It’s very annoying. But you will see and hear people you know doing the same thing.

Most people who get COVID-19 don’t get very sick. Less than 1 percent die from it, and mostly old people over 60. If most of you got the virus, it would feel like a bad cold and you would shake it off. This will probably become something we all have to live with like the flu.

Stop making shit up.

When people don’t have a lot of information or are ignorant, they have a bad habit of making shit up. I call this “filling an information vacuum”. People hate not having answers, so they make stuff up. You will see this many, many times in your life. Especially on the 24 hour news networks. They have to fill all that air time with talk, and if they don’t have information, they make shit up under the guise of “speculation”. It’s very annoying. But you will see and hear people you know doing the same thing.

Most people who get COVID-19 don’t get very sick. Less than 1 percent die from it, and mostly old people over 60. If most of you got the virus, it would feel like a bad cold and you would shake it off. This will probably become something we all have to live with like the flu.

Stop making shit up.
You really are uninformed.... I thought it was an act...

Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China’s biowarfare program

Why They're Called 'Wet Markets' — And What Health Risks They Might Pose

Last edited:

Stop making shit up.
You really are uninformed.... I thought it was an act...

Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China’s biowarfare program

Why They're Called 'Wet Markets' — And What Health Risks They Might Pose
The Washington Times is a hack propaganda outlet. It's pure horseshit.

There is ZERO evidence COVID-19 originated there.

ZERO.

Dumbass.

Reports and videos have been coming directly out of China from those who knew how to get past their VPN but now China is using social media to track down people who speak out about coronavirus or criticize the govt's response. Chinese officials have identified Twitter users using their mobile numbers and hacked WeChat accounts to find out someone's location.

Here's How China Is Hunting Down Coronavirus Critics

OK....

This is beginning to make sense now..

Animals used in testing were being sold in the local Wuhan meat markets and was common practice so the lab could make more money. The animals were not destroyed but eaten by the local population. This allowed viruses that were being worked on or manufactured entrance (jumps) into humans. This explains the destruction of massive numbers of animals in the region and the use of some of the mobile crematorium units.

infectious animals, poor cooking, contact with blood and feces by a vulnerable population... A recipe for disaster..
Thats pretty much against everyone known research protocol on the planet. If it got to the market it was done on purpose.

Just had a thought. The polar caps are melting. I wonder how many more mysterious diseases are going to pop up after being released from the ice. Diseases that havent seen the light of day for tens of thousands of years.

Forum List

Back