EPA To Dismantle Rule That Protects Drinking Water For 117 Million

Donald Trump's destruction of America continues.

The Clean Water Rule was introduced in 2015 to update a longstanding act passed during the advent of the EPA to clean up heavily polluted federal waterways ― one of which was so fouled with sewage, it burst into flames in the late 1960s.

The Environmental Protection Agency is set to undo yet another Obama-era environmental regulation after releasing a proposal on Tuesday meant to dismantle a rule protecting rivers and streams from pollution.

EPA To Dismantle Rule That Protects Drinking Water For 117 Million | HuffPost

Conservative thinking - 'why do people want water that doesn't burn'? 'It's a librul conspiracy'.

states provide all of that protection. so again, your screaming the sky is falling doesn't work any longer chief.
Already addressed but since you're a non reader or very selective reader... you avoided it.
So when one state allows pollution which carries to the adjacent state it sets up lawsuits and big problems.

It's mind boggling how you Trump whores can't even agree clean drinking water is important and a valid pursuit of the EPA.

Pruitt was hired to dismantle the EPA.

Funny how that rule did little to prevent the disaster in New Mexico, but hey Obama was President so no big deal if a river got polluted but now that Trump want to remove something Obama did you all of a sudden care.
Another red herring which is your side's typical response. Because there was a problem once.. let's throw the baby out with the bath water. Pathetic.

Awww, my side and the Obama voters considers anyone that disagree with his bullshit thread as the enemy. The fact is you did not care about the water in this country when Obama was President because if you did you would realize the EPA was a mess when he was the President of this country and the individual he appointed to the position was a pathetic joke.

So again how did thatrule protect the people of Colorado and New Mexico from the Toxic Sludge?
No the EPA wasn't a mess when Obama was president. And once again because there were some problems in 8 years you deem the EPA a mess in order to go along with Trump's plan to threaten the drinking water for 117 million Americans..
Your excuses are pathetic... your red herrings are lame and your values are deplorable.

Well according to you there was no problem under Obama and Trump does evil mean things.

You have yet to address how that rule would have protected the State of New Mexico from the EPA mistake, and yes it was a mess but you are such a partisan nutter that you can not admit it!

Yeah " useless nonsense" like providing clean drinking water to citizens. You're brain damaged..
states provide all of that protection. so again, your screaming the sky is falling doesn't work any longer chief.
Already addressed but since you're a non reader or very selective reader... you avoided it.
So when one state allows pollution which carries to the adjacent state it sets up lawsuits and big problems.

It's mind boggling how you Trump whores can't even agree clean drinking water is important and a valid pursuit of the EPA.

Funny how that rule did little to prevent the disaster in New Mexico, but hey Obama was President so no big deal if a river got polluted but now that Trump want to remove something Obama did you all of a sudden care.
I care deeply about clean drinking water, yes. But since Pruitt and Trump don't.. you have to suck their cocks and take the same stance.

Obama and you did not care in 2015.

So now you have attempted to lure me into a flame war because you can not defend Obama failure to protect the people of New Mexico from the EPA mistake but then want to claim that Trump is worst than your BOY Obama... ( Call me a racist for using boy seeing you already are claiming I suck cock and much other nonsense like a trolling piece of trash that you are! )
There's a big difference between a " mistake" and bad policy which you advocate.
You suck Trump's cock and you're will to put your family's health at risk to keep sucking.

I care deeply about clean drinking water, yes. But since Pruitt and Trump don't.. you have to suck their cocks and take the same stance.

So now you have attempted to lure me into a flame war because you can not defend Obama failure to protect the people of New Mexico from the EPA mistake but then want to claim that Trump is worst than your BOY Obama... ( Call me a racist for using boy seeing you already are claiming I suck cock and much other nonsense like a trolling piece of trash that you are! )
There's a big difference between a " mistake" and bad policy which you advocate.
You suck Trump's cock and you're will to put your family's health at risk to keep sucking.

So no answer on how that rule would have protected the people of New Mexico and you just claiming I suck cock because I refuse to troll your way!

of course they did. it's what libs do, spew all kinds of useless nonsense to try and get their way on something. it's all baseless and tasteless.
Yeah " useless nonsense" like providing clean drinking water to citizens. You're brain damaged..

Another red herring which is your side's typical response. Because there was a problem once.. let's throw the baby out with the bath water. Pathetic.
so because it didn't protect states then, it's a red herring? nice deflection away from your own fking argument.

Awww, my side and the Obama voters considers anyone that disagree with his bullshit thread as the enemy. The fact is you did not care about the water in this country when Obama was President because if you did you would realize the EPA was a mess when he was the President of this country and the individual he appointed to the position was a pathetic joke.

So again how did thatrule protect the people of Colorado and New Mexico from the Toxic Sludge?
No the EPA wasn't a mess when Obama was president. And once again because there were some problems in 8 years you deem the EPA a mess in order to go along with Trump's plan to threaten the drinking water for 117 million Americans..
Your excuses are pathetic... your red herrings are lame and your values are deplorable.

Well according to you there was no problem under Obama and Trump does evil mean things.

You have yet to address how that rule would have protected the State of New Mexico from the EPA mistake, and yes it was a mess but you are such a partisan nutter that you can not admit it!
You can't debate so you have to lie. I never said there weren't problems in 8 years.
And you continuing to have to focus on one incident instead of the current bad policy of this EPA, shows what a partisan hack you are.

The Clean Water Rule was introduced in 2015 to update a longstanding act passed during the advent of the EPA to clean up heavily polluted federal waterways ― one of which was so fouled with sewage, it burst into flames in the late 1960s.

The Environmental Protection Agency is set to undo yet another Obama-era environmental regulation after releasing a proposal on Tuesday meant to dismantle a rule protecting rivers and streams from pollution.

alarmist_clock.jpg

so because it didn't protect states then, it's a red herring? nice deflection away from your own fking argument.
Moron doesn't know what a red herring is and why you lost the argument when you're forced to use it.

You can't debate so you have to lie. I never said there weren't problems in 8 years.
And you continuing to have to focus on one incident instead of the current bad policy of this EPA, shows what a partisan hack you are.
so if there were problems, then the program sucked. so discontinuing it doesn't hurt anything.

So no answer on how that rule would have protected the people of New Mexico and you just claiming I suck cock because I refuse to troll your way!
Still holding onto to one incident in one state to avoid admitting this EPA 's poor policy move.
Funny.

No, it is showing you are only defending this rule because Obama made it. Had Trump made this rule you would be spitting on it while claiming that Americans should not be oppressed by the rules of the GOP. It also shows the fact the EPA failed to protect Native Americans and their lands from toxic sludge and the rule did very little.

So it seem you are the partisan nutter here because if you were really for clean drinking water you would have admitted the failure of the EPA under Obama but you refuse to even do that and it was me pointing out the reality to you!

Now got anything else like I lick the ass cheeks of Putin or allow Ann Coulter to ass fuck me with her dick?

so if there were problems, then the program sucked. so discontinuing it doesn't hurt anything.
You're really dumber than dirt.
If your car breaks down once... should you avoid driving the rest of your life?
What people say about you is true.

Still holding onto to one incident in one state to avoid admitting this EPA 's poor policy move.
Funny.

Busted!

Three states were hurt by the EPA failure and it shows me you did not even know about the Colorado Toxic sludge incident and once I pointed it out you then want to play it off as one incident.

How was that drinking water in Flint, Michigan and why did the EPA fail those poor minorities in that city?

Funny thing is you are dumber than the person you are attempting to insult!

No, it is showing you are only defending this rule because Obama made it. Had Trump made this rule you would be spitting on it while claiming that Americans should not be oppressed by the rules of the GOP. It also shows the fact the EPA failed to protect Native Americans and their lands from toxic sludge and the rule did very little.

So it seem you are the partisan nutter here because if you were really for clean drinking water you would have admitted the failure of the EPA under Obama but you refuse to even do that and it was me pointing out the reality to you!

Now got anything else like I lick the ass cheeks of Putin or allow Ann Coulter to ass fuck me with her dick?
For the 5th time.. a single problem doesn't make the whole EPA under Obama a failure.
The Natural Resources Defense Council on Tuesday lambasted the move, calling it a “big mistake." They have infinitely more credibility than any trump supporter.

Says the idiot who can't debate because he's too far up trump's ass to even care about his own family's health.

For the 5th time.. a single problem doesn't make the whole EPA under Obama a failure.
The Natural Resources Defense Council on Tuesday lambasted the move, calling it a “big mistake." They have infinitely more credibility than any trump supporter.

There was not just one failure on the EPA part when it was Under Obama. It is you making the claim that there was just one while ignoring the other disasters from Flint to Corpus Christie, so don't lie!

/---- A bad law with a nice sounding name is still a bad law. Now
eat your peas.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Says the idiot who can't debate because he's too far up trump's ass to even care about his own family's health.

Too you a debate is calling someone a cock sucker after being shown the rule you are defending failed to protect people!

Forum List

Back