Environmentalists Stealing America

Ah well, just keep posting your nonsense so the people in this nation can truly judge what your vision of the future of this nation is. Most Americans don't care for your plans to make this nation the new Somalia.

Geeeezzzz.....

I have to teach you about science.....

...about liberty and freedom......

.....what's next....cooking recipes?

What do you have to teach us in the way of science, liberty and freedom?

I have no doubt that you would benefit from each and every one of the 27,638 posts that I have provided.

Get a legal pad or two, sharpen your pencils.....

...and begin an intensive review of same.

A quiz to follow.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You mean 27,638 unibomber-style rambles. Great job of preaching to the converted, but nobody outside of the whackaloon right-wing fringe cult pays it any attention.

Non-kooks can state and back up a point concisely. You can't, hence you try to baffle with reams of irrelevant bullshit. The way to refute such bullshit is not to address the reams of bullshit point-by-point, since that's what the BS artist wants, to bog you down in the bullshit. The way to do it is to simply laugh at the bullshit, which leaves the bullshit artist sputtering. You see it happen all the time here in this folder, denialist cultists weeping with rage that people won't take their cult ramblings seriously.

You mean 27,638 unibomber-style rambles. Great job of preaching to the converted, but nobody outside of the whackaloon right-wing fringe cult pays it any attention.

Non-kooks can state and back up a point concisely. You can't, hence you try to baffle with reams of irrelevant bullshit. The way to refute such bullshit is not to address the reams of bullshit point-by-point, since that's what the BS artist wants, to bog you down in the bullshit. The way to do it is to simply laugh at the bullshit, which leaves the bullshit artist sputtering. You see it happen all the time here in this folder, denialist cultists weeping with rage that people won't take their cult ramblings seriously.

Compared to that post Mammy, the Unibomber looks like a Pulitzer Prize winner..

You're just jealous that you only have about 3500 "unibomber style ramblings" to rest your laurels on... :lol:

A carbon tax will acquire funds needed to respond to GHGs from their primary source. It is a two-edged sword - doubly effective.

A carbon tax will impoverish the middle class, enrich the wealthy, empower the politicians to take ever more power away from the people and, in the end, lead to revolution.

Compared to that post Mammy, the Unibomber looks like a Pulitzer Prize winner..

You're just jealous that you only have about 3500 "unibomber style ramblings" to rest your laurels on... :lol:

And the fact that the Unabomber was more intelligent, had better arguments and, other than being a murdering swine, is more accomplished than the admiral...:lol:

Cutting science funding
Cutting education

and a general hatred of science

= stalling America!

So the Dems have welcomed you with open arms? The same party that ENDED america's space program as we know it? And they have no problem with your personal bias "baggage" ??

I look forward to the new probe being sent to Mars to study the upper atmosphere.

She spent a year auditing the health Forest Service’s 446 million acres under it and the Bureau of Land Management’s command. The effect of fifteen years of sequestration of public lands has been a disaster. Thinning, salvage harvesting, cleaning deadfall are expressly forbidden by environmentalists, the areas are considered by the Forrest Service itself to be in immediate danger of exploding in a once-in-a-millennium fire that would burn so hot that not only would the seeds in the soil die, but also the dirt itself would be burned to dust.
Fretwell, “Who is Minding the Federal Estate?” p. 54.

After a severe ice storm several years back, the local National forest(Mark twain), allowed people to collect the broken branches and trees by the citizenry.

The kooks do realize that the no-burn policy was rescinded around 1970, right?

They should also explain why "management" is necessary now, given the forests survived millions of years without it. It's an amazingly retarded theory they're putting forth here, even dumber than denialism. No wonder they can't get any normal people to buy it.

So why this thread then? Because they're conservatives. That means they get the shakes if they can't wail about the evil gubmint 6 times a day. We should give them a bit of a pass, given they suffer from a hysterical emotional condition.

Oh, Elizabeth Nickson is a big "Agenda 21" conspiracy theorist. That's the source the OP is using.

Last edited:

"...but nobody outside of the whackaloon right-wing fringe cult pays it any attention."

Yet....here you are, again, railing against stuff you claim not to pay any attention to.....

I knew this would happen once they stopped teaching logic.

Why do I have the feeling that a listing of your friends would be startlingly similar to that of the Unabomber's flow chart?

So the Dems have welcomed you with open arms? The same party that ENDED america's space program as we know it? And they have no problem with your personal bias "baggage" ??

The Republican party ended the space program. They opposed it from the get go and when money became an enormous issue after dealing with the Bush Financial Crisis, the space program was cut.

Are you suggesting we'd be better off if we put you on our Ignore Lists?

I wouldn't know....I have no 'ignore list.'

But, if you fear knowledge.....go right ahead.

We all have Ignore Lists. The software provides them. Whether or not we put anyone on them is a different matter. I had not considered putting you on my ignore list, but you seemed to be getting on Mamooth's case for being unable to ignore your posts.

I find it amazing and a little surprising that you and Foxfyre (and perhaps FreedomBecki?) hold and express such starkly anti-conservationist and anti-environmentalist views. It smacks heavily of the Shepherd view, in which it is opined that God created the Earth and everything in it to be at the service of humans - that there is NOTHING we can do to the Earth that is not an act blessed by God. Do you believe anything like that?

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe God created the Earth solely to serve humanity?

Are you suggesting we'd be better off if we put you on our Ignore Lists?

I wouldn't know....I have no 'ignore list.'

But, if you fear knowledge.....go right ahead.

We all have Ignore Lists. The software provides them. Whether or not we put anyone on them is a different matter. I had not considered putting you on my ignore list, but you seemed to be getting on Mamooth's case for being unable to ignore your posts.

I find it amazing and a little surprising that you and Foxfyre (and perhaps FreedomBecki?) hold and express such starkly anti-conservationist and anti-environmentalist views. It smacks heavily of the Shepherd view, in which it is opined that God created the Earth and everything in it to be at the service of humans - that there is NOTHING we can do to the Earth that is not an act blessed by God. Do you believe anything like that?

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe God created the Earth solely to serve humanity?

1. Again....as I have not availed myself of the function, I have no ignore list.

I feel competent to respond to any comments I choose to respond to.

If you feel inadequate.....ignore away.

2. "It smacks heavily of the Shepherd view, in which it is opined that God created the Earth and everything in it to be at the service of humans - that there is NOTHING we can do to the Earth that is not an act blessed by God. Do you believe anything like that?"

Now, see....you offered a response.
Wasn't that easy?

3. My view is that of Teddy Roosevelt and Pinchot:

Teddy Roosevelt, icon of conservation, along with his ideological soul-mate, Gifford Pinchot, head of the Division of Forestry (later the Forest Service), strongly believed in the preservation of forest lands. Their view of conservation saw waste as the problem…..not people. “He was a progressive who strongly believed in the efficiency movement. The most economically efficient use of natural resources was his goal; waste was his great enemy.”
Gifford Pinchot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. TR and Pinchot did not intend to set aside forests for perpetual pristine preservation. Their conservation was anthropocentric, a very different concept from modern environmentalists. No, their aim was to set aside resources for future development, for profit, and for the benefit of the many:
“The greatest good, for the greatest number, for the longest time” (the Utilitarianism of Jeremy Bentham).

a. While John Muir fought against dams in Yosemite, TR and Pinchot felt that San Francisco’s need for water took precedence.
“With the creation of the National Forest Service within the Department of Agriculture, and with Pinchot as its first director, his view prevailed in Washington: forests would be treated like a crop, not a temple. Pinchot prevailed again when he persuaded President Theodore Roosevelt to allow the construction of the Hetch Hetchy dam in Yosemite, despite Muir's vociferous objections.” The National Parks: America's Best Idea: Historical Figures | PBS

5. TR and Pinchot believed that the first duty of the human race is to control the earth on which we live; nature, they believed, is unable to do the job on its own.” Pinchot was generally opposed to preservation for the sake of wilderness or scenery, a fact perhaps best illustrated by the important support he offered to the damming of Hetch Hetchy Valley in Yosemite National Park.” Gifford Pinchot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. The TR/Pinchot plan was for the preserves to be multiple use forests: for logging, for grazing, for mining and for recreation. The saw that efficient use is a way to maintain America’s position in the world.

7. Now get this, it will help you to understand the current motivation:

Today, the meaning of ‘environmentalism’ has been corrupted. More Left-wing politics than science, it is correctly, if pejoratively, called the “Watermelon Movement:” green on the outside, but red on the inside.

The Republican party ended the space program. They opposed it from the get go and when money became an enormous issue after dealing with the Bush Financial Crisis, the space program was cut.

For the Obama Party, the space program is for the purpose of outreach to Muslims.....

"NASA's new mission: Building ties to Muslim world
By Staff Report @Sfexaminer

You'd be hard-pressed to find an American who doesn't know that the "S" in NASA stands for "Space." Since the race to the moon in the 1960s, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration has been one of the most storied agencies in the U.S. government. Now, under President Obama, its mission is changing -- and space isn't part of the story.

"When I became the NASA administrator, [Obama] charged me with three things," NASA head Charles Bolden said in a recent interview with the Middle Eastern news network al-Jazeera. "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."
NASA's new mission: Building ties to Muslim world | Nation | San Francisco | San Francisco Examiner

I'm torn between incompetent and insane.....

....what's your guess?

"....dealing with the Bush Financial Crisis,..."

Actually, the crisis was due to Democrat/Liberal policies....starting with FDR.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.
Let me know if you can handle the details.

See....look what you've learned.....

.....glad you didn't ignore me?

The Republican party has fought against regulation of the financial industry (and every other industry that donated to their campaigns) since Christ wore diapers. It was that deregulation that led to the financial crisis.

The Republican party has fought against regulation of the financial industry (and every other industry that donated to their campaigns) since Christ wore diapers. It was that deregulation that led to the financial crisis.

Only true in the fevered imagination of a Liberal.

Proof?
Sure.....

See if you can find any error in my 'CliffNotes.'

If not....you've been educated like a mushroom: kept in the dark and fed....manure.

Forum List

Back