Entering into THE GREATEST DEPRESSION

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Neubarth, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    The actual cause of the TOTAL collapse of the world economy is that the BUBBLE BURST. We had a good time while the economy soared, but contractions are part of every cycle and now we are in a contraction that has gotten out of contrOl.

Blaming it all on the Sub Prime Mortgage fiasco is wrong.

Blaming part of it on the Mortgage fiasco would be correct.

Blaming part of it on over expansion of shopping centers and business building would also be correct. Default is just starting on these investments and the Banks do not know what to do. Thousands of banks will fail because of these poor business decisions.

Other areas to blame would be the European banks lending to Eastern Europe to finance mortgages and business startups that could never be repaid if the eastern European currencies fell markedly against the Euro or Pound or Swiss Franc.

Unfortunately, that is exactly what happened and that is why Europe is plunging into Depression right now regardless of their emergency summit meetings.

Nobody can stop the downward momentum.

The downward momentum is not stopping in the United States and it is not stopping in Europe or Japan or in China. The whole world economic system is collapsing. The rate of collapse is frightening. A fall this rapid has never before been seen in world economic history. Oddly, there are still people long the stock market with average price to earnings ratios twice what they should be for a steady state economic condition, AND this is not steady state.

There is going to be a lot of chaos in the months and years ahead. Riots in all the major cities. England is already planning to use their military to supress the civilian population. The United States has secret plans for same as well as the FEMA concentration camps. We expect massive unrest in the United States. State militias will be used to shut off entrance to any state to migrants who do not have the means of self support. No need to allow them in to the state if they are just going to go on welfare. People attempting to illegally enter a state can and will be shot on sight. That happened in the Great Depression and will happen again.

Get ready folks. This summer will be a summer of unrest.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,539
    Why do you come in here one day talking about things looking up because retail sales are up 1% and car sales are rising, and then another day you come in talking about the end of the fucking world?

Do you really think anyone here is taking you seriously at this point? you change your mind more than a woman. You're a bi-polar wacko.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199

Paulie, stop calling people names. You come across as an evil person spiritually when you do so.

I have told you at least three times now that I post what I see happening. It is good to stir communication. Just because I have posted something to invite comment does not mean that it is my religious conviction.

If you really want my convictions, I will tell it to you just this one time. I think we are crumbling economically. Not just the US but the whole world. I expect to see the military used against our citizens and all the FEMA camps that have been set up used to detain unruly citizens (to keep the rest of the public safe). Before the camps are opened, I fully expect to see riots in our cities. Raping, Robbing and pillaging will be frequent as unruly crowds take to mob violence because they have nothing, no jobs, no food and no shelter.

It is coming. Are you prepared? Do yo even know why it is going to happen? Do you even care.

There, now that I have told you, What do you think about the stock market. It is going up tomorrow, Right?

4. elvis

elvis BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,303
    how do you see all this happening?

5. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,135
    I just don't agree with you on this, Neubarth.

I do think that we may have entered a depression, if you define it as a 10% contraction in economic activity. But the Greatest Depression? Greater than the 1930s? Greater than 1867-73? I don't think so.

Unemployment is going to 10%-12%, but I doubt we'll get anywhere near what happened in the 30s.

6. elvis

elvis BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,303
    I thought a depression was several consecutive recessions.

7. sparky

sparky VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    i fully expect our own governance to be the first to tell us what we want to hear, and the first to sell us out

so what would the group say are signs/sympthoms to watch?

imho, media degration, education degration, constitutional rights degration ..................

8. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,539
    Most would never even know it was a depression unless the media was so kind as to admit it to us via government stats.

I think that even though people are lazier now than in the 30's, we are way more resourceful. I think our current civilization could more successfuly ride out a depression than the one from the 30's. Just having a car that can take you anywhere you want to go is already a HUGE advantage over what most had in the 30's.

I'm one of the more bearish on this board, and I think we'll be fine. What the future holds for the US Dollar? I'm not so certain about that. But we'll be ok. Being well protected with precious metals and guns/ammo is a huge step in the right direction.

9. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Paulie, stop calling people names. You come across as an evil person spiritually when you do so.

I have told you at least three times now that I post what I see happening. It is good to stir communication. Just because I have posted something to invite comment does not mean that it is my religious conviction.

If you really want my convictions, I will tell it to you just this one time. I think we are crumbling economically. Not just the US but the whole world. I expect to see the military used against our citizens and all the FEMA camps that have been set up used to detain unruly citizens (to keep the rest of the public safe). Before the camps are opened, I fully expect to see riots in our cities. Raping, Robbing and pillaging will be frequent as unruly crowds take to mob violence because they have nothing, no jobs, no food and no shelter.

It is coming. Are you prepared? Do yo even know why it is going to happen? Do you even care.

FIMA Camps have been built and beta tested. In secret from 86-97, when declassified in 97.

google ARMY CIVILIAN INMATE LABOR PROGRAMS

Under REX-84 they have been training to deal with civil unrest in America.

Right now under NORTHCOM Mexican and Canadian soldiers are in the US

Haliburton / Cheney are involved heavily with FIMA camps. Haliburton admits it.

The Army is deployed for domestic operations right now, since October, it was in the ARMY TIMES newspaper

Under PD-51 The President has Power Over Congress

President Obama threatened members of Congress with martial law if Stimulus not passed.

I am concerned.

With Mexico collapsing, they will come into Texas, their will be pillaging, theft, food shortages, no employment, etc.

An "emergency" could be anything

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  10. wimpy77

wimpy77 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    neubath im sorry but your changing moods are becoming boring. i think people are starting to believe what the president said, things will get worse before they get better and they are.

a depression is defined technically as a year of decline in gdp by 10%. we haven't seen that and by most economist prediction we won't see that. im starting to agree with toro i think we will see 10% unemployment even though im hoping mark zandi is correct and it will top at 9%.

neubath yes this was caused by the banks and people buying houses they couldn't afford.