Enemies of America

Can anyone name an enemy of (fill in your favorite major world power here)__________ where (said major world power) didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference throughout the history of mankind, no matter how well intentioned.......... or painted as such by one faction within said country or region?

I've tried and I can't find one.

Anyone game to try?

That's sort of true.

And it puts a large part of the notion of "American Exceptionalism" to bed.

Because like every world power..we've behaved just as badly.

Yeah, I was saying that also, hence the word "or".

Split from another thread.

Can anyone name an enemy of America where America didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference?

Anyone game to try?

Bill Ayers and Barrack Obama.

It is nice to notice that the liberals members of this board have no problem with North Korea and China kicking obama's ass all over the pacific. We will deserve it after all. And so we will but for other reasons. It took a long time for a lib to actually agree with me.

Pull down your pants barackoboy, it's about to get an asian boot right up the crack.

Does anyone remember when Phil Donahue had a hysterical laughing fit over the very idea that China could be considered a threat?

And he's one of their stars. These people just aren't very smart.

Either didn't read it all or read into what I posted...... Oh well.

With all due respect, I read your post and understood what the post said. If you meant something different post that. No region in today's Germany or England antagonized Rome. Rome invaded. Period. No one in Poland antagonized Germany in the late 1930s. Germany invaded. Period. And so on through my examples in re war mongering major powers.

There was no need to bring up Alexander or Genghis Kahn, two major powers leaders whose primary motives were conquest, conquest and more conquest.

One wishes Junebug's reason for invading Iraq was conquest instead of showing his mama he could penetrate deeper and stay longer than daddy-o.

Uuuummmm....... Many in the Middle East see us as invaders, in many countries where we stayed after WWII some eventually viewed us as "occupiers", prior to that some country's citizens, obviously not all, like in the Philippines saw us as conquerors. Many in countries not friendly to us propagate the imperial capitalist myth to this day.
Since when was Poland a major world power? They may have had delusions of grandeur but they were never a world power. Russia didn't become a world power until after WWII though it was well known that ultimately, between Germany and the Soviet Union, one would invade the other, they were traditional enemies and the non-aggression treaty was nothing more than a move of convenience for both. Not all of Rome's territory's were originally derived from conquest, some started out as alliances.
Our antagonism towards England that lead up to the American Revolution was partially our fault, we started the French and Indian wars, the real first world war. It drained the English crown coffers and they felt we should share in the cost. We had been self sufficient for so long that it was met with complete resentment by many but not all.
I could go on for pages, quoting books, articles and spending hours finding links but I really don't feel like it. :dunno:
Nuances, the nuances are the key.

No.

Nuances are not the key. Facts are the key.

The fact is that a majority of people around the globe aware the US invaded Iraq see the US as invaders. Possibly because the US did invade Iraq. That their governments were degenerate enough to join criminal American leadership doesn't change the facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_the_Iraq_War#Opposition_throughout_the_world

Easy to agree Poland wasn't a major power. Germany, the invading nation, was, which is dead on to your point. Rome invaded without provocation, dead on to your point. Japan attacked without provocation. And so on.

There was no justification at all for invading Iraq; to the contrary. Something the filthy little cocksucker's old man understood was that Hussein was a free lid on the Iran pressure cooker. There is no reasonable expectation halfwit America buys that; they still think Reagan was a conservative, for Christ's sake.

However, people who understand global power dynamics understand that the Boy Bush - the draft dodging chickenhawk cocksucker Pap Bush prevailed on friends to invest in and employ until he got the boy a government job in Tejas - fucked it up.

Last edited:
Can anyone name an enemy of (fill in your favorite major world power here)__________ where (said major world power) didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference throughout the history of mankind, no matter how well intentioned.......... or painted as such by one faction within said country or region?

Anyone game to try?

QFT
:thup:

B-b-but it's America's fault.
We're the only nation in history to make enemies

If America had you for a defense lawyer, she'd be singi8ng an aria at the gallows

Not defending.
Just pointing out how the OP suggests that any conflict our country has been involved in was our own fault.

Yea, as a nation, we've done some stupid shit.
What country hasn't?

Still don't feel there's a better option on this planet.

Can anyone name an enemy of America where America didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference?

Anyone game to try?

progressives are the greatest threat to America.
Democrat Republican obama
They are doing far more damage from within than any outside source could ever do.

Anyone game to try?

They are doing far more damage from within than any outside source could ever do.

:anj_stfu:

Anyone game to try?
Your premise is that all of Americas enemies were never her enemies until she interfered?

:eusa_whistle:
Name on that doesn't fit my premise.
There are distinct differences between interference in a country and regional interference. You evidently strung them together thinking it made for a better argument, when in reality it weakens your argument in many ways.

interference: Noun:
The action of interfering or the process of being interfered with: "interference in the country's internal affairs".

Regional interference would be in the eye of the beholder, and therein lays a deep chasm of a flaw in your premise, so let us put that one aside and tackle the easy one first: interference in a country: Nations have become the enemy of America without America having first interfered in those nation's internal affairs. If you do not acknowledge this, there is no sense in me continuing to engage you after this post

Now we tackle regional interference: Regional interference is in the eye of the beholder. America like most every nation on Earth has had interests in regional affairs close to home and far away. It is how the world works. America's interests in regional affairs world wide can and have run into conflict with the interests of other nations. How nations including America, choose to deal with these conflicts is where we can sort out who first chose viewing another nation as an enemy

As with politics, Dante has always said he views most people as opponents and enemies, even when some people would attempt to make an enemy of Dante.

Anyone game to try?

How did Poland provoke Germany in the 1930s? What did Russia do to provoke Germany in the 1930s? What did the US do to Japan to provoke Pearl Harbor (besides sell them more scrap steel than all of Europe bought in those years)? What did Afghanistan do to provoke Russia in the 1970s?

What did Greece do to provoke Persia back in the day? What did any European region do to provoke Rome?

War mongers are what they are. My guess is not many of my generation - especially graying former yuppies who opposed the draft and later evolved into morally degenerate scum who supported invading Iraq and Afghanistan - would have admitted in the 1970s that one day they would be herded (like the human cattle they are) by corporatist neocons into supporting the US invading sovereign nations in Asia Minor for...

For what?

That has never been clear.

What did America do to provoke Benghazi...:eusa_angel:

benghazi_151807080_620x350.JPG

Flame Zone...:eek:

Anyone game to try?

:anj_stfu:

Kiss my ass bitch. You are a stupid fuck why don't you shut the fuck up?

QFT

B-b-but it's America's fault.
We're the only nation in history to make enemies

If America had you for a defense lawyer, she'd be singi8ng an aria at the gallows

Not defending.
Just pointing out how the OP suggests that any conflict our country has been involved in was our own fault.

Yea, as a nation, we've done some stupid shit.
What country hasn't?

Still don't feel there's a better option on this planet.

Since WWII, yes.
No country has seriously threatened the US, invaded it or even attacked it but you've invaded or interfered in loads.
Yes, I know, you're going to quote Afghanistan and the towers but no Afghans were proven to be involved in that one.

Anyone game to try?

So you can't name one either.

It's starting to look like no one can name an enemy of America that America didn't start on first yet you look a lot like you're going to attack North Korea, a nation that has NEVER attacked the United states and only shouts about you because you've built up thousands of troops on its border.

Anyone game to try?
Your premise is that all of Americas enemies were never her enemies until she interfered?

There are distinct differences between interference in a country and regional interference. You evidently strung them together thinking it made for a better argument, when in reality it weakens your argument in many ways.

The action of interfering or the process of being interfered with: "interference in the country's internal affairs".

Regional interference would be in the eye of the beholder, and therein lays a deep chasm of a flaw in your premise, so let us put that one aside and tackle the easy one first: interference in a country: Nations have become the enemy of America without America having first interfered in those nation's internal affairs. If you do not acknowledge this, there is no sense in me continuing to engage you after this post

Now we tackle regional interference: Regional interference is in the eye of the beholder. America like most every nation on Earth has had interests in regional affairs close to home and far away. It is how the world works. America's interests in regional affairs world wide can and have run into conflict with the interests of other nations. How nations including America, choose to deal with these conflicts is where we can sort out who first chose viewing another nation as an enemy

As with politics, Dante has always said he views most people as opponents and enemies, even when some people would attempt to make an enemy of Dante.

A long, well thought out load of rubbish, devoid of an answer to the question.
You, as everyone else, can't name an enemy that you didn't create yourselves.

Anyone game to try?

How did Poland provoke Germany in the 1930s? What did Russia do to provoke Germany in the 1930s? What did the US do to Japan to provoke Pearl Harbor (besides sell them more scrap steel than all of Europe bought in those years)? What did Afghanistan do to provoke Russia in the 1970s?

What did Greece do to provoke Persia back in the day? What did any European region do to provoke Rome?

War mongers are what they are. My guess is not many of my generation - especially graying former yuppies who opposed the draft and later evolved into morally degenerate scum who supported invading Iraq and Afghanistan - would have admitted in the 1970s that one day they would be herded (like the human cattle they are) by corporatist neocons into supporting the US invading sovereign nations in Asia Minor for...

For what?

That has never been clear.

What did America do to provoke Benghazi...:eusa_angel:

benghazi_151807080_620x350.JPG

Flame Zone...:eek:

And Benghazi is a country that attacked America?
Fail. :clap2:

Anyone game to try?

It's starting to look like no one can name an enemy of America that America didn't start on first yet you look a lot like you're going to attack North Korea, a nation that has NEVER attacked the United states and only shouts about you because you've built up thousands of troops on its border.
I did, progressives

I did, progressives

I looked all over wiki but failed to find a country called, progressives. :razz:

So we have a conclusion.
There are no enemies of America that America didn't make.

This suggests you guys need a change of foreign policy (unless you enjoy seeing your young men come home in body bags).

images

Your foreign policy is killing your troops, just as surely as if your government shot them itself.

Anyone game to try?

So what we have here is a troll post devoid of reason, rationality, and intellectual honesty. The OP refuses to acknowledge the reality of an invalid argument .

on top of that the OP appears to have revisited the OP: "Can anyone name an enemy of America since WWII, where America didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference?"

Invalid argument = fail

A more intellectually honest argument could be "Can anyone name an enemy of America since WWII, where America didn't create that enemy through some sort of regional interference?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back