Ending " white supremacy" requires erasue of Washington and Jefferson says ANTIFA supporter

'Ajamu Baraka' sounds like the name of a mortal kombat character.

Even though I agree with confederate statues being taken down, I don't agree with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson statues being taken down. They were wrong for owning slaves, but at the end of the day it was legal at the time and they were traitors to America. Confederates were straight up traitors to America. They shouldn't be honored.

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were Traitors to England. What they did---at the
time they did it, was VERY ILLEGAL

They fought for freedom. Confederates fought for slavery. Big difference.

The Green Party’s vice-presidential candidate in 2016 says the public’s memory of Gen. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson must be erased to help end “White Supremacy” in the United States.

View attachment 144205
https://www.infowars.com/ending-white-supremacy-requires-erasure-of-washington-and-jefferson-says-antifa-supporter/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look you dunces who do not see what is happening to this Country stripping away what America was built upon proves the next thing will be stripping us of our rights , because we won't be America we will become what other nations have become a " COMMUNIST NATION" and no it's not because there are not statues , it is the first stages of our nation sinking under.

ENDING ‘WHITE SUPREMACY’ REQUIRES ERASURE OF WASHINGTON AND JEFFERSON, SAYS ANTIFA SUPPORTER
“Yes Trump, Jefferson & Washington must be next.”

more "antifa" insanity;....

antifa, allegedly anti-fascist, used to be a good thing until insane delusional trumptards.

that is all the response insane conspiracy lunacy deserves.

Even though I agree with confederate statues being taken down, I don't agree with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson statues being taken down. They were wrong for owning slaves, but at the end of the day it was legal at the time and they were traitors to America. Confederates were straight up traitors to America. They shouldn't be honored.

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were Traitors to England. What they did---at the

In their own minds-----the confederates fought for freedom and states' rights -----actually
very similar to the agenda of the USA rebels that fomented the revolutionary war. ----
who fought for "freedom" from taxes. They, certainly, did not fight for freedom for
EVERYONE

And it's another of Mindwars' Alex-Jones-parroting threads. He's a diligent parrot, you have to give him that.

What we learn from it is that Trumpflake wuss-thugs have been successfully trained by their masters to wet themselves on command. No matter how stupid the propaganda is, they still believe it instantly, and wet themselves instantly. That's why the world laughs at them. There's not a functioning brain cell or testicle to be found in the lot of 'em combined.

Get off your knees, Trumpflakes. That's no place for free men to be.

That's a lot of loose rhetoric.......with no substantiation.
Could this be another "purely emotional knee-jerk" post ?

Be specific.....exactly what has Trump done in terms of actual progress for the nation (or not)......please omit continued empty rhetoric.
And if you want to lift yourself, include some comparison to Obama or candidates you supported.

Trump has slowed down the illegal immigration. In my book, by that metric ALONE.... compared to Obama...he has accomplished a GREAT deal.

I do not understand how "economics" works-----but I have a sense that Trump does
and is motivated to IMPROVE the economic situation of the USA. His agenda ALSO
seems to include improving the economic situation for all citizens of the USA-----
I believe that he is honest about his motives. His moratorium on immigration from
various areas of the world that are rife with ideologies of terrorism AGAINST the USA ---
seems ok, too. As for Mexican incursion into the USA-----right now it is very dangerous---
it includes lots of benefit to TERRORISM

Good.......go.....go...go!! This shit needs to come to a head. The sooner the better. The pushback by white guys who love America is going to be fucking ePiC s0ns!!!:spinner:

www.U'lllose.com
The America those white guys love it too much like the Nazi Germany their white supremacists loved.

Both were slave owners. They fought for slavery.

Good.......go.....go...go!! This shit needs to come to a head. The sooner the better. The pushback by white guys who love America is going to be fucking ePiC s0ns!!!:spinner:

www.U'lllose.com
The America those white guys love it too much like the Nazi Germany their white supremacists loved.

Both were slave owners. They fought for slavery.

they also fought for the right to oppress American Indians. They were BRITISH by
culture and religion------but just wanted to create their own "England" in the
NEW ENGLAND, free of control by the "MOTHER COUNTRY"

The Washington monument is, and was, a waste of money. It is a tribute to
white supremacism. -----Time to stop worshipping the ancient Egyptians and
Greeks and Romans-------in city decorations. It is, actually, an idol. It
represents the REASON that Abraham left Aram and walked to Beersheba.
Keep in mind----Nimrod was the bad guy
There are times on this board, I believe you are sniffing glue.
Maybe, but she was kind of born at the back of the herd as well.

Even though I agree with confederate statues being taken down, I don't agree with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson statues being taken down. They were wrong for owning slaves, but at the end of the day it was legal at the time and they were traitors to America. Confederates were straight up traitors to America. They shouldn't be honored. Slavery was in the process of being eradicated but they wanted to continue on with it. They wanted continue with slavery so much so they started a civil war over it.
Yeah and I bet you were against gay marriage too like Obama and Hillary before you flipped in line with the commie talking points and became pro-gay marriage, isnt that right?

No one buys your convenient denial of obviously unpopular application of your own logic, if one could call it that.

Forum List

Back