Leftist violence goes mainstream in America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-8-17_6-57-2.png

Leftists claim they are fighting hate and violence, and they cite the deadly protest in Charlottesville, Virginia, as a prime example.

But the evidence indicates the left is actually spreading hate and violence.

Leftist Violence Goes Mainstream In America
---------------------------------------------------------------------

All that can be said is he these losers are so clueless and do not even know what fascist even means , all this bs has been fueled by the controlled and lying MSM. So they can usher in the collapse of a free America these assholes will never see it coming when and if they end up getting what they preech.

Notice how young and dumb these idiots are too , they think they are they young gang about to take over the Older generation. They have no respect for anybody, not even the elderly, they have no respect for other people's property. They are your Bernie Sanders give all to me for free.

Wait until these cowardly little pricks end up getting drafted , these little asses will hide under a rock crying for mommy to come save them.

The only thing "leftist" about James Fields is which side of a Dodge the steering wheel is on.

Another deflection, put back on track. :thup:

Wait until these cowardly little pricks end up getting drafted , these little asses will hide under a rock crying for mommy to come save them.

Or in his case, threaten mommy with a foot-long knife for her wanting him to put down his video game and she has to call 911 from a locked bathroom.

That poor woman.

Faces covered, looks exactly like Ukrainian Nazis marches. No wonder, Ukrainian Nazis, ISIS and American liberals are Soros creation.

Compare to Ukraine:

upload_2017-8-17_9-16-4.png

nazi-ukraine231.jpg

Faces covered, looks exactly like Ukrainian Nazis marches. No wonder, Ukrainian Nazis, ISIS and American liberals are Soros creation.

Link?

And oh by the way American Liberals are more like a Rousseau-Locke-Jefferson creation. Those guys are just a tiny bit older. Nice try, only off by 250 years.

Last edited:
These protests have nothing to do with statues, racism or civil war history, it has to do with subversion. Antifa is using the statues as the battleground to subvert America. Look at the picture in the OP, I count one black man and one white man brave enough not to wear a ski mask.

America is under attack.

Trump attacks removal of Confederate statues around country...

FEDS REFUSE TO REMOVE MEMORIALS...

Activists Float Criminalization of Imagery...

CONFEDERATE FLAG STOLEN FROM PUBLIC PARK IN GEORGIA...

Triggers Neighbors in NYC...

AMID US RACIAL DIVISIONS, AUSCHWITZ MEMORIAL ISSUES WARNING...

Criticism grows over Netanyahu's response...

You know, if we wanted to read Alex Jones conspiracy theories, we could just go to infowars. We don't need every single Alex Jones conspiracy theory instantly reposted here.

At least have the decency to post them in the Conspiracy forum, where they belong.

You know, if we wanted to read Alex Jones conspiracy theories, we could just go to infowars. We don't need every single Alex Jones conspiracy theory instantly reposted here.

At least have the decency to post them in the Conspiracy forum, where they belong.

Sometimes I'll click on Mindless' OP links just to see what's in there. Invariably I feel like I need a shower afterward.

View attachment 144203

Leftists claim they are fighting hate and violence, and they cite the deadly protest in Charlottesville, Virginia, as a prime example.

All that can be said is he these losers are so clueless and do not even know what fascist even means , all this bs has been fueled by the controlled and lying MSM. So they can usher in the collapse of a free America these assholes will never see it coming when and if they end up getting what they preech.

Notice how young and dumb these idiots are too , they think they are they young gang about to take over the Older generation. They have no respect for anybody, not even the elderly, they have no respect for other people's property. They are your Bernie Sanders give all to me for free.

Where would you be if not for infowars.

The only thing "leftist" about James Fields is which side of a Dodge the steering wheel is on.

Another deflection, put back on track. :thup:
Never having met the man, you know him well.

The left's failure to condemn their sides hate and violence, will only embolden the violent ones to continue their mob rule agenda.

View attachment 144203

Where would you be if not for infowars.

On what the rest of us call "solid ground"....

The left's failure to condemn their sides hate and violence, will only embolden the violent ones to continue their mob rule agenda.

Hey, I condemn Dodge for their left-side steering wheel (with no airbag). Clearly if they put the steering wheel on the right, nobody would have gotten hurt.

Hey, I condemn Dodge for their left-side steering wheel (with no airbag). Clearly if they put the steering wheel on the right, nobody would have gotten hurt.
Thats something the right leaning racists would say when they were defending KKKs violence. Good job!
Im going to start calling you McPogo

Thats something the right leaning racists would say when they were defending KKKs violence. Good job!

I don't get the "Mc" part. I don't eat that shit. :puke:

steve mcgarrett :D

steve mcgarrett :D

Ew. Just EW.

I'd rather go eat McDonald's Cardboardburgers.

Forum List

Back