Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

Selfishly, I DO want for these 13 million people to lose their insurance and see how many of these folks will "thank" republicans next November, especially when they see that the wealthy folks who got HUGE tax cuts spend their extra cash in newer Lear jets........

DO IT MORONS.....and see what happens......LOL

That's the sum total of Trump's replacement of ObamaCare, ladies and gentlemen. Ending the individual insurance mandate.

Notice it does not end the EMPLOYER insurance mandate.

Notice it does not end the insurance exchanges or the subsidies.

Notice it does not actually REPEAL ObamaCare.

Notice it does not give you "such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost".

You've been massively hoaxed, and you just sit there and take it.

You tards realize that when you call other people "cucks", you are projecting, right?

This is yet another example of how pathetic the Republican Party has become. Trump was already this pathetic.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured. The Republicans will save the money that would be spent on health insurance subsidies. Where do they think these people will get healthcare? Using the system without paying. More children on CHIP ( If Republicans decide to renew it at current levels). Who pays for that? We do.

Trump & the Republicans want to save money by reducing the number signing up for health insurance on the exchanges.

Chickenfuck Trump cut the enrollment period & reduced the outreach to help people get insurance. The same practice these pathetic assholes use to depress the vote.

Republicans keep to their traditions: Keep handing rich people & corporations money & making the middle class pay for it.

Ryan said SS, Medicare & Medicaid is next. After adding a trillion to the deficit, they will cry about debt & blame it on these programs.

The fact is that Republicans suck big slimy moose dick.,
who exactly are the 13 million you're referring to?

Nobody is ending health insurance for 13M people, you damn liar
They had it & then they don;t. Dumbfuck.

Who the fuck is going to pay for the added costs to health care providers & the resulting higher premium?

YOU., You will you stupid shit

" Oh look Republicans are cutting spending Yipeee yipee" You will pay for it. You people are too stupid to be alive.

That is giving people a choice instead of forcing them to buy a for-profit product.

What an IDIOT.........eliminate the mandate, and the money for subsidies will NOT be there....

Eliminate the subsidies and MILLIONS of people cannot purchase anything.....

Your ilk will have to live with the anger of those without HC insurance......Sure, go for it and see what happens.
These unconstitutional payments go to the insurance companies for being forced to lower costs. It will be up to the monopolies folks like you created, on how it affects individuals.
Well, if I could paste a sticker on your forehead that said do not treat unless paid in advance, then I would be for it.

But no, you would get drunk & walk in front of a bus & get treated at MY expense. So fuck you assholes.

What kind of person does not protect their family? And don't pretend you have the money.
What kind of persons have babies they can't afford?

What kind of persons think they don't have to work to get money?

What kind of persons think I should pay for their household for everything?

Who the fuck is going to pay for the added costs to health care providers & the resulting higher premium?

" Oh look Republicans are cutting spending Yipeee yipee" You will pay for it. You people are too stupid to be alive.

All you liberals seem so concerned for these people, why don't your democrat leaders put a plan together for you to pay for it?

Then you can show the rest of us how magnanimous liberals are.

They had it & then they don't?

who are you referring to?

All you liberals seem so concerned for these people, why don't your democrat leaders put a plan together for you to pay for it?

I thought that when your fucking orange clown ran on giving us "a cheaper, better and all inclusive" HC plan on gay one, made you all tingly inside....
What the hell happened? LOL

This is yet another example of how pathetic the Republican Party has become. Trump was already this pathetic.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured. The Republicans will save the money that would be spent on health insurance subsidies. Where do they think these people will get healthcare? Using the system without paying. More children on CHIP ( If Republicans decide to renew it at current levels). Who pays for that? We do.

Trump & the Republicans want to save money by reducing the number signing up for health insurance on the exchanges.

Chickenfuck Trump cut the enrollment period & reduced the outreach to help people get insurance. The same practice these pathetic assholes use to depress the vote.

Republicans keep to their traditions: Keep handing rich people & corporations money & making the middle class pay for it.

Ryan said SS, Medicare & Medicaid is next. After adding a trillion to the deficit, they will cry about debt & blame it on these programs.

Let's look rationally at what you are saying. You're saying that ending the mandate will throw 13 million out of health insurance. You're then intimating that those same people will be desperately trying to get insurance but won't be able to because the awful, horrible meanies won't let them.

But what's changed? We no longer force people to buy insurance they can't afford to use, but they're still able to buy it if they want it. Your position in essence boils down to people are so stupid that they won't buy insurance they desperately want unless they're forced to by law.

Isn't that kind of dumb?
A lot of the exams & testing is free.

You can choose a plan with a high deductible - say $6K. A drop in the bucket if you have a hearty attack & get $400K surgery. A surgery you would have to pay for if they did not have insurance.

Or you choose a plan with a low deductible.

You idiots really need to quit lying about the ACA.

First hand experience? Second hand? Or something you heard?

People I know have had to buy obamadon'tcare insurance and found it to cost more than it was worth.

Ending health insurance to pay for tax cuts? That's the stupidest shit I've read in quite some time.

I thought that when your fucking orange clown ran on giving us "a cheaper, better and all inclusive" HC plan on gay one, made you all tingly inside....
What the hell happened? LOL

Is that why you voted for him?

I didn't vote for him for that reason.
I would be happy if HC insurance was just put back to what it was before Obumbles fucked it up.
I would be happier if HC insurance was made illegal.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured.

Only if they choose to stop buying insurance.
How many who are uninsured will stop getting fined?

People I know have had to buy obamadon'tcare insurance and found it to cost more than it was worth.

Most people who bought fire insurance for their homes and did NOT have a fire, wind up bitching about the cost.

The girl I'm thinking about has dealt with alcohol and drug addiction and an eating disorder. She needed it.

Interesting side note that has nothing to do with the topic. I asked my insurance agent how much it would cost to get earthquake insurance in my house and was literally told not to buy it because it was no good. Never had an agent say that before.

who exactly are the 13 million you're referring to?
It doesnt matter.

Let's look rationally at what you are saying. You're saying that ending the mandate will throw 13 million out of health insurance. You're then intimating that those same people will be desperately trying to get insurance but won't be able to because the awful, horrible meanies won't let them.

But what's changed? We no longer force people to buy insurance they can't afford to use, but they're still able to buy it if they want it. Your position in essence boils down to people are so stupid that they won't buy insurance they desperately want unless they're forced to by law.

Isn't that kind of dumb?
A lot of the exams & testing is free.

You can choose a plan with a high deductible - say $6K. A drop in the bucket if you have a hearty attack & get $400K surgery. A surgery you would have to pay for if they did not have insurance.

Or you choose a plan with a low deductible.

You idiots really need to quit lying about the ACA.

First hand experience? Second hand? Or something you heard?

You can go on Healthcare,gov without signing in & review the plans in your zip code. If you have not done this, I would suggest you STFU because you don't know shit.

Go on there & set up your "family" Look at an older couple say in their 50's making $60K a year.

See what your subsidy would be & look at the plans available.

You can get a bronze plan with higher deductibles or a silver or gold plan. The ones I looked at this year had a plan with $1,000 deductible. In the past, I saw plans with no deductibles to $500 to $1000 & higher.

These will be more affordable than just going out in the market.

If you get insurance through your employer, this is not meant for these people.

No one is ending health insurance. The mandate and the tax penalty were done away with that is all.

So those estimated 13 million will be choosing not to buy health insurance no one is taking it away from them.

The more relevant question is why do you oppose people making their own choices?

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured.

Only if they choose to stop buying insurance.
How many who are uninsured will stop getting fined?
How many will run to the ER for treatment for which thy won't pay?

Do you expect insurance companies to pay for shit you got before you had insurance? Who will pay for that?

No one is ending health insurance. The mandate and the tax penalty was done away with that is all.

So those estimated 13 million will be choosing not to buy health insurance no one is taking it away from them.

The more relevant question is why do you oppose people making their own choices?

Funny chit from the anti-abortion crowd.

Again, I would not care but then we toss their sick asses in the street when they can't pay for their treatments.

I have a neighbor that did not have coverage, had a hearty attack & her total bill was $450K. She paid nothing.,. But rather we all did.

Many choose not to buy health insurance relying on the idea that ER's will take them in.

Is that a choice you think is fair to those who buy insurance?

Forum List

Back