End Gun-Free Zones Now

I always feel better that in the case of an emergency I have the tools to solve the problem rather than listening to the petulant whining of people like you whose response would be to wet yourself and crap in your panties and hope the bad guy doesn't shoot you because you have soiled yourself

The only reason why we have these kinds of "emergencies" is because the Gun Industry has made it so easy for people to have guns to have them.

Not that people like you ever "solve" the problem. You guys never, ever seem to be around when a shooting incident happens. Maybe you are too busy wetting yourselves.
stop lying banoid. we are never around because most of those incidents take place in gun free zones

Moron

Damn! Now, there is yet ANOTHER reason that I like gun free zones! I don't have to worry about Red Rider wannabes shooting my ass off while trying to rescue me from some imaginary thug!

Damn! Now, there is yet ANOTHER reason that I like gun free zones! I don't have to worry about Red Rider wannabes shooting my ass off while trying to rescue me from some imaginary thug!

I guess you are too stupid to understand that the scenario you are voiding in your pants over will only happen AFTER an active shooter starts killing people

Moron

CPRC-Mass-Shooting-Analysis.png

According to Crime Research Prevention Center, 92% of all mass shootings that have happened between January 2009 and July 2014 have occurred in gun-free zones. Yesterday afternoon 14 people were murdered and 21 people were wounded during a mass shooting at California Inland Regional Center – a gun-free zone - in San Bernardino, California. The shooters who were dressed in camouflage and body armor were brandishing rifles.

Law enforcement have confirmed that the shooters had 4500 rounds of ammo and 12 pipe bombs. This was clearly not a case of work place violence but rather a deadly Islamic Terrorist attack. These Muslim terrorists were armed to the teeth and planning mass murder on a grand scale.

Once again, we are seeing the evidence that gun-free zones are an open invitation for mass shootings and terrorist attacks.

Are gun-free zones unconstitutional? What about our 2nd amendment rights? How could we possibly disarm our own military on US military bases and reconcile such an action with upholding the Constitution? Who came up with the idea of gun free zones? There is a controversy as to who is responsible. Some say it was George Bush Sr.. Others have claimed that while DOD issued the directive under his watch, gun-free zones on military bases were first implemented by President Bill Clinton.

This directive from the Department of Defense was issued in 1992: http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

Donald J. Atwood was the deputy secretary of defense that served under George Bush Sr.'s administration in 1992. According to an editorial some years ago, the claim was that Bill Clinton was the first to demand that all soldiers on military bases be disarmed. The report noted that it was Bill Clinton, whose actions led to Army regulations enforcement-forbidding US soldiers to carry firearms on base.
http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r190_14.pdf

While private citizens are permitted to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, soldiers sworn to defend our country on foreign soil are not permitted to exercise their 2nd amendment rights on military bases inside the United States.

One soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan said, “Everyone carried weapons on the bases (inside Iraq), not just NCO's.” Another soldier commented, “We are trained to handle weapons and know them intimately, if a bad guy, military or not, wants to attack - this gives the good guy a chance!”

That makes sense.

So why the double standard? Our soldiers should be armed on US bases as well as in foreign countries. What works for our soldiers in foreign countries should work for them here on US military bases.

Bill Clinton's name comes up again in the matter of schools and gun-free zones. President Bill Clinton is reported to have signed the Gun-free Schools Act of 1994 into law on on March 31st, 1994.
Gun-Free Schools Act of 1994 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun-free zones are turning America's students, civilians and soldiers into easy targets. There is a reason that 92% of all mass shootings have taken place in gun free zones. The enemy is being given a golden opportunity to inflict maximum damage with minimal resistance.

President Obama, the media and all those who are demanding stricter gun laws have it backwards. Anyone using gun-free zones as an excuse to disarm Americans should be told that gun-free zones are the evidence that disarming citizens creates the perfect environment for mass shootings and terrorist attacks.

Americans have seen time and again that gun-free zones are a breeding ground for mass shootings and terrorist attacks. Imagine a gun-free America and the lawlessness that would permeate our land! While criminals will always find a way to obtain weapons and ammo, the American citizen would be left utterly helpless. Disarming Americans is not the solution. It's the problem!

There is a logical answer for putting an end to these mass shootings. End gun-free zones now.

We should arm every citizen in these (10 most dangerous) cities to test this theory that more guns is the solution

Detroit - In Photos: The 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities

Remember Blackhawk Down in Somalia?

I guess you are too stupid to understand that the scenario you are voiding in your pants over will only happen AFTER an active shooter starts killing people

Moron

...and you don't understand that guys like you , carrying around loaded weapons in public because of your paranoia, worries me a lot more than terrorists do.

Moron

...and you don't understand that guys like you , carrying around loaded weapons in public because of your paranoia, worries me a lot more than terrorists do.

Guys like who? Honest and law abiding tax paying citizens who want to exercise their 2nd amendment right? You are the one who seems to be paranoid, sorry to say.

According to Crime Research Prevention Center, 92% of all mass shootings that have happened between January 2009 and July 2014 have occurred in gun-free zones. Yesterday afternoon 14 people were murdered and 21 people were wounded during a mass shooting at California Inland Regional Center – a gun-free zone - in San Bernardino, California. The shooters who were dressed in camouflage and body armor were brandishing rifles.

Law enforcement have confirmed that the shooters had 4500 rounds of ammo and 12 pipe bombs. This was clearly not a case of work place violence but rather a deadly Islamic Terrorist attack. These Muslim terrorists were armed to the teeth and planning mass murder on a grand scale.

Once again, we are seeing the evidence that gun-free zones are an open invitation for mass shootings and terrorist attacks.

Are gun-free zones unconstitutional? What about our 2nd amendment rights? How could we possibly disarm our own military on US military bases and reconcile such an action with upholding the Constitution? Who came up with the idea of gun free zones? There is a controversy as to who is responsible. Some say it was George Bush Sr.. Others have claimed that while DOD issued the directive under his watch, gun-free zones on military bases were first implemented by President Bill Clinton.

This directive from the Department of Defense was issued in 1992: http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

Donald J. Atwood was the deputy secretary of defense that served under George Bush Sr.'s administration in 1992. According to an editorial some years ago, the claim was that Bill Clinton was the first to demand that all soldiers on military bases be disarmed. The report noted that it was Bill Clinton, whose actions led to Army regulations enforcement-forbidding US soldiers to carry firearms on base.

While private citizens are permitted to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, soldiers sworn to defend our country on foreign soil are not permitted to exercise their 2nd amendment rights on military bases inside the United States.

One soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan said, “Everyone carried weapons on the bases (inside Iraq), not just NCO's.” Another soldier commented, “We are trained to handle weapons and know them intimately, if a bad guy, military or not, wants to attack - this gives the good guy a chance!”

That makes sense.

So why the double standard? Our soldiers should be armed on US bases as well as in foreign countries. What works for our soldiers in foreign countries should work for them here on US military bases.

Bill Clinton's name comes up again in the matter of schools and gun-free zones. President Bill Clinton is reported to have signed the Gun-free Schools Act of 1994 into law on on March 31st, 1994.

Gun-free zones are turning America's students, civilians and soldiers into easy targets. There is a reason that 92% of all mass shootings have taken place in gun free zones. The enemy is being given a golden opportunity to inflict maximum damage with minimal resistance.

President Obama, the media and all those who are demanding stricter gun laws have it backwards. Anyone using gun-free zones as an excuse to disarm Americans should be told that gun-free zones are the evidence that disarming citizens creates the perfect environment for mass shootings and terrorist attacks.

Americans have seen time and again that gun-free zones are a breeding ground for mass shootings and terrorist attacks. Imagine a gun-free America and the lawlessness that would permeate our land! While criminals will always find a way to obtain weapons and ammo, the American citizen would be left utterly helpless. Disarming Americans is not the solution. It's the problem!

There is a logical answer for putting an end to these mass shootings. End gun-free zones now.

Those figures are conveniently skewed to exclude mass shootings that occur in private residences,

where guns are allowed.

The real number:

13percent-piechart.png

Analysis of Mass Shootings

dishonesty alert. mass shootings in public places involve victims the shooters don't know. home invasion shootings are generally domestic murder/suicide shootings

very different animals

Oh of course there's always some trick to eliminate the portion of the statistics that don't fit your agenda.

Just like the "powers that be" include suicides in gun death statistics. Rather dishonest to pass off suicides as if they are homicides.
They are deaths

Ask their families

Moron

Guys like who? Honest and law abiding tax paying citizens who want to exercise their 2nd amendment right? You are the one who seems to be paranoid, sorry to say.

"A weapon is the enemy of man, including the man who owns it." Old Turkish proverb.

And Chris, before you start calling people you do not know, "Paranoid" You should be made aware that I am a uniformed officer of the law. I deal with gun nuts every day, and they often get in the way of our trying to do our duty.

That makes sense.

Those figures are conveniently skewed to exclude mass shootings that occur in private residences,

where guns are allowed.

The real number:

13percent-piechart.png

dishonesty alert. mass shootings in public places involve victims the shooters don't know. home invasion shootings are generally domestic murder/suicide shootings

very different animals

Oh of course there's always some trick to eliminate the portion of the statistics that don't fit your agenda.

Just like the "powers that be" include suicides in gun death statistics. Rather dishonest to pass off suicides as if they are homicides.
They are deaths

Ask their families

They are deaths, but the point is that they try to pass them off as if they are homicides. When they release statistics, the wording is "gun deaths in the United States." Of course many people just assume those gun deaths are all homicides. The two should be separated when it comes to the statistics. Those people purposefully and intentionally shot themselves of their own free will.

One has to actually read the statistics and how they are broken down but a lot of people don't do that and use the "overall" gun death statistics (or they do know and instead choose to do that). They need to be broken down into homicide, suicide and accidental gun deaths to get an accurate picture.

where guns are allowed.

The real number:

13percent-piechart.png

very different animals

They are deaths

Ask their families

They are deaths, but the point is that they try to pass them off as if they are homicides. When they release statistics, the wording is "gun deaths in the United States." Of course many people just assume those gun deaths are all homicides. The two should be separated when it comes to the statistics. Those people purposefully and intentionally shot themselves of their own free will.
They are instances when guns take a life

A gun makes a powerful suicide tool

That makes sense.

Meaningless stat

You need to look at where the gun free zones are compared to open access areas

Gun free zones tend to be highly populated areas, areas where people congregate,
Open access is in private homes and open, unpopulated areas

Are you going to get more shootings where people actually are?

very different animals

They are deaths

Ask their families

They are instances when guns take a life

A gun makes a powerful suicide tool

So does a train.

Banoids want to live in a 1984 Society

what will you do when Big Brother decides to exterminate you

love big Brother will be your last thought

Yawn, guy. I'm more likely to be killed by a nut like you compensating for a small pecker than the government.

Reality is, if the government wants to take you out. They have missiles. they have warplanes. They have bigger, badder guns than you'll ever have. I know. I've fired them.

stop lying banoid. we are never around because most of those incidents take place in gun free zones

No, it's because you guys never have the balls to whip out your penis compensators.

And these things are usually over before anyone realized what happened.

Hey, did you notice hte World Trade Center was a "Gun Free Zone".

why do sodomy craving fruits like you alway want to fixate on penises?

Banoids want to live in a 1984 Society

what will you do when Big Brother decides to exterminate you

love big Brother will be your last thought

Yawn, guy. I'm more likely to be killed by a nut like you compensating for a small pecker than the government.

Reality is, if the government wants to take you out. They have missiles. they have warplanes. They have bigger, badder guns than you'll ever have. I know. I've fired them.
you're a timid little fairy. we get that . If the government starts attacking gun owners, I am going to come looking for the blathering fairies who support such government action

you're a timid little fairy. we get that . If the government starts attacking gun owners, I am going to come looking for the blathering fairies who support such government action

Guy, when the Government decides to finally start taking nuts like you out, your neighbors will be cheering wildly because, frankly, you were probably scaring everyone in the neighborhood.

No, it's because you guys never have the balls to whip out your penis compensators.

Duh, Joe. That was a stupid comment!

why do sodomy craving fruits like you alway want to fixate on penises?

They do seem to focus a lot on genitals. :D

Forum List

Back