End Gun-Free Zones Now

Duh, Joe. That was a stupid comment!

No stupider than "Columbine was a gun free zone" or "Sandy Hook was a gun free zone" or "Fort Hood was a gun free zone (Other than the thousands of soldiers stationed there)".

oh, mass shootings are NEVER stopped by gun nuts with their pecker surrogates.

They do seem to focus a lot on genitals.

Well, mostly, because that's what it's about for you guys. You are making up for what nature didn't give you.

Anyone planning to attend the new Stars Wars movie better keep your eyes open. No better opportunity for a Terrorist hit than a bunch of people waiting outside a theater.
Or a church...

Or a bar, school, library, restaurant .............

There's really no such thing as a "gun free zone" and, very often, its the unarmed bystanders who bring the shooter down.

More guns are not the answer. Unless, of course, the goal is more killing. But, we're already killing 100 a day so obviously, we're doing something wrong.

[
Well, mostly, because that's what it's about for you guys. You are making up for what nature didn't give you.
why do the pillow biting gun haters fixate on other men's penises? is it because they secretly crave the insertion of said items into their two way rumps? its amazing watching castrated gun banners fixating on johnsons

Or a bar, school, library, restaurant .............

There's really no such thing as a "gun free zone" and, very often, its the unarmed bystanders who bring the shooter down.

More guns are not the answer. Unless, of course, the goal is more killing. But, we're already killing 100 a day so obviously, we're doing something wrong.

most HOMICIDES are caused by people who cannot legally own guns killing other mopes who are felons as well

yet the Banoids want to disarm honest people and pretend that will stop criminals

is idiocy the banoids' stock in trade?

why do the pillow biting gun haters fixate on other men's penises? is it because they secretly crave the insertion of said items into their two way rumps? its amazing watching castrated gun banners fixating on johnsons

I think this ad says it all about you guys.

Little-Man-Syndrome.png

most HOMICIDES are caused by people who cannot legally own guns killing other mopes who are felons as well

Most gun deaths are a combination of suicides, domestic violence and accidents.

"Criminal" gun deaths are a very small percentage. The FBI estimates only 1800 murders a year are "Gang related".

Duh, Joe. That was a stupid comment!

No stupider than "Columbine was a gun free zone" or "Sandy Hook was a gun free zone" or "Fort Hood was a gun free zone (Other than the thousands of soldiers stationed there)".

oh, mass shootings are NEVER stopped by gun nuts with their pecker surrogates.

They do seem to focus a lot on genitals.

More stupid comments.

[

Most gun deaths are a combination of suicides, domestic violence and accidents.

"Criminal" gun deaths are a very small percentage. The FBI estimates only 1800 murders a year are "Gang related".

are you a bottom boy Joe and you are searching for someone bigger to fill a void in your life? you sure seem to be desiring a bigger "experience"

gun free zones are ghey...........at least a huge majority of Americans think so!!:2up::eusa_dance:

In fact.......and how funny is this..........a majority of Americans now are against an "assault" weapons ban!! you know.....those scary features that cause the gun grabbers to be diving for cover!!:bye1:

Dang Joe........20,000 posts since mid-summer!! That's almost my total in 6 years!!:ack-1::eek-52:

s0n.....did you miss the memo about quality vs quanitity? I come into one of these gun grabber threads and make a post or two and for all intents and purposes, you can shut the thread down.:deal:

Upon examining Congress' enumerated powers in Art I, section 8, I see no power that would allow it to enact any sort of "gun free zone" legislation. Can someone point me to the relevant language?

Upon examining Congress' enumerated powers in Art I, section 8, I see no power that would allow it to enact any sort of "gun free zone" legislation. Can someone point me to the relevant language?

Well, there are a few who claim to be lawyers here, like one in particular who goes by the name of C. Clayton Jones, or something like that. I can't recall exactly what it is. Maybe if you lucky, one of them will respond. ;)

Well, there are a few who claim to be lawyers here, like one in particular who goes by the name of C. Clayton Jones, or something like that. I can't recall exactly what it is. Maybe if you lucky, one of them will respond. ;)

He's not a lawyer-or at least not one who is particularly knowledgeable about the Bill of Rights

I think he's pretty much a sham

He's not a lawyer-or at least not one who is particularly knowledgeable about the Bill of Rights

Well, that wouldn't be all that surprising. I don't really know that poster, but he does like to do "hit and runs" a lot of times. :D

Well, that wouldn't be all that surprising. I don't really know that poster, but he does like to do "hit and runs" a lot of times. :D

He tries to fake an impartiality but deep down he's a gun restrictionist who is clueless about the second amendment

He tries to fake an impartiality but deep down he's a gun restrictionist who is clueless about the second amendment

Anyone who thinks the BOR is about giving the government rights over the people has no clue.

I love the turds who claim the second amendment gave the federal government the power to "well regulate" the militia

Forum List

Back