End Gun-Free Zones Now

[ur agenda.
You have no credibility and even less facts to substantiate your baseless claims and projections. Nonetheless, people like me have a better chance saving your life than trained law enforcement. People like me have more training AND practice more with our firearms than a typical LEO

-Geaux

right you are and this is coming from a retired DOJ employee who used to train people in my component to pass the USMS firearms proficiency test. last year a gun club where I shoot a morning league hosted the Ohio police olympics. the PO were going on that day in the afternoon and the day before the league shoot and all the cops and agents attending the shooting competitions were invited to shoot our monthly league steel match for free. so the top 20 guys in the "combat" event (action pistol shooting) all attended the league. My then 16 year old son was up first on the first stage. he had a basic out of the box GLOCK 34. and one SWAT cop asked the range officer (a county deputy sheriff SWAT team commander) if "that little kid can shoot that pistol"/ and the RO looked at that cop (having run the match the day before) and said

that little kid is going to crush everyone of you cops and the only guy who even has a chance of beating him here is his father. and yeah he did. he was shooting 6 plates twice as fast as the nearest cop. beat them in all three stages. and yeah, I was the only one who beat him. and he was much closer to me than those top cops were to him. so one cop asks my son-hey kid how much do you shoot and my son said
well when I was seven I was shooting a brick of 22s each week now I shoot about 200 9mm rounds a week

"hell that's more than most of us shoot in a summer"

yeah and it showed

That it why most LEO support citizen carry. Thanks for the great report.

-Geaux

Wow! I am just ssssssooooooo impressed. Shall I tell you about the time that I won the beanbag toss competition?

Last edited:
CPRC-Mass-Shooting-Analysis.png

According to Crime Research Prevention Center, 92% of all mass shootings that have happened between January 2009 and July 2014 have occurred in gun-free zones. Yesterday afternoon 14 people were murdered and 21 people were wounded during a mass shooting at California Inland Regional Center – a gun-free zone - in San Bernardino, California. The shooters who were dressed in camouflage and body armor were brandishing rifles.

Law enforcement have confirmed that the shooters had 4500 rounds of ammo and 12 pipe bombs. This was clearly not a case of work place violence but rather a deadly Islamic Terrorist attack. These Muslim terrorists were armed to the teeth and planning mass murder on a grand scale.

Once again, we are seeing the evidence that gun-free zones are an open invitation for mass shootings and terrorist attacks.

Are gun-free zones unconstitutional? What about our 2nd amendment rights? How could we possibly disarm our own military on US military bases and reconcile such an action with upholding the Constitution? Who came up with the idea of gun free zones? There is a controversy as to who is responsible. Some say it was George Bush Sr.. Others have claimed that while DOD issued the directive under his watch, gun-free zones on military bases were first implemented by President Bill Clinton.

This directive from the Department of Defense was issued in 1992: http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

Donald J. Atwood was the deputy secretary of defense that served under George Bush Sr.'s administration in 1992. According to an editorial some years ago, the claim was that Bill Clinton was the first to demand that all soldiers on military bases be disarmed. The report noted that it was Bill Clinton, whose actions led to Army regulations enforcement-forbidding US soldiers to carry firearms on base.
http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r190_14.pdf

While private citizens are permitted to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, soldiers sworn to defend our country on foreign soil are not permitted to exercise their 2nd amendment rights on military bases inside the United States.

One soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan said, “Everyone carried weapons on the bases (inside Iraq), not just NCO's.” Another soldier commented, “We are trained to handle weapons and know them intimately, if a bad guy, military or not, wants to attack - this gives the good guy a chance!”

That makes sense.

So why the double standard? Our soldiers should be armed on US bases as well as in foreign countries. What works for our soldiers in foreign countries should work for them here on US military bases.

Bill Clinton's name comes up again in the matter of schools and gun-free zones. President Bill Clinton is reported to have signed the Gun-free Schools Act of 1994 into law on on March 31st, 1994.
Gun-Free Schools Act of 1994 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun-free zones are turning America's students, civilians and soldiers into easy targets. There is a reason that 92% of all mass shootings have taken place in gun free zones. The enemy is being given a golden opportunity to inflict maximum damage with minimal resistance.

President Obama, the media and all those who are demanding stricter gun laws have it backwards. Anyone using gun-free zones as an excuse to disarm Americans should be told that gun-free zones are the evidence that disarming citizens creates the perfect environment for mass shootings and terrorist attacks.

Americans have seen time and again that gun-free zones are a breeding ground for mass shootings and terrorist attacks. Imagine a gun-free America and the lawlessness that would permeate our land! While criminals will always find a way to obtain weapons and ammo, the American citizen would be left utterly helpless. Disarming Americans is not the solution. It's the problem!

There is a logical answer for putting an end to these mass shootings. End gun-free zones now.

Those figures are conveniently skewed to exclude mass shootings that occur in private residences,

where guns are allowed.

The real number:

13percent-piechart.png

Analysis of Mass Shootings

dishonesty alert. mass shootings in public places involve victims the shooters don't know. home invasion shootings are generally domestic murder/suicide shootings

very different animals

Oh of course there's always some trick to eliminate the portion of the statistics that don't fit your agenda.

Just like the "powers that be" include suicides in gun death statistics. Rather dishonest to pass off suicides as if they are homicides.

According to Crime Research Prevention Center, 92% of all mass shootings that have happened between January 2009 and July 2014 have occurred in gun-free zones. Yesterday afternoon 14 people were murdered and 21 people were wounded during a mass shooting at California Inland Regional Center – a gun-free zone - in San Bernardino, California. The shooters who were dressed in camouflage and body armor were brandishing rifles.

Law enforcement have confirmed that the shooters had 4500 rounds of ammo and 12 pipe bombs. This was clearly not a case of work place violence but rather a deadly Islamic Terrorist attack. These Muslim terrorists were armed to the teeth and planning mass murder on a grand scale.

Once again, we are seeing the evidence that gun-free zones are an open invitation for mass shootings and terrorist attacks.

Are gun-free zones unconstitutional? What about our 2nd amendment rights? How could we possibly disarm our own military on US military bases and reconcile such an action with upholding the Constitution? Who came up with the idea of gun free zones? There is a controversy as to who is responsible. Some say it was George Bush Sr.. Others have claimed that while DOD issued the directive under his watch, gun-free zones on military bases were first implemented by President Bill Clinton.

This directive from the Department of Defense was issued in 1992: http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

Donald J. Atwood was the deputy secretary of defense that served under George Bush Sr.'s administration in 1992. According to an editorial some years ago, the claim was that Bill Clinton was the first to demand that all soldiers on military bases be disarmed. The report noted that it was Bill Clinton, whose actions led to Army regulations enforcement-forbidding US soldiers to carry firearms on base.

While private citizens are permitted to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, soldiers sworn to defend our country on foreign soil are not permitted to exercise their 2nd amendment rights on military bases inside the United States.

One soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan said, “Everyone carried weapons on the bases (inside Iraq), not just NCO's.” Another soldier commented, “We are trained to handle weapons and know them intimately, if a bad guy, military or not, wants to attack - this gives the good guy a chance!”

That makes sense.

So why the double standard? Our soldiers should be armed on US bases as well as in foreign countries. What works for our soldiers in foreign countries should work for them here on US military bases.

Bill Clinton's name comes up again in the matter of schools and gun-free zones. President Bill Clinton is reported to have signed the Gun-free Schools Act of 1994 into law on on March 31st, 1994.

Gun-free zones are turning America's students, civilians and soldiers into easy targets. There is a reason that 92% of all mass shootings have taken place in gun free zones. The enemy is being given a golden opportunity to inflict maximum damage with minimal resistance.

President Obama, the media and all those who are demanding stricter gun laws have it backwards. Anyone using gun-free zones as an excuse to disarm Americans should be told that gun-free zones are the evidence that disarming citizens creates the perfect environment for mass shootings and terrorist attacks.

Americans have seen time and again that gun-free zones are a breeding ground for mass shootings and terrorist attacks. Imagine a gun-free America and the lawlessness that would permeate our land! While criminals will always find a way to obtain weapons and ammo, the American citizen would be left utterly helpless. Disarming Americans is not the solution. It's the problem!

There is a logical answer for putting an end to these mass shootings. End gun-free zones now.

Those figures are conveniently skewed to exclude mass shootings that occur in private residences,

where guns are allowed.

The real number:

13percent-piechart.png

dishonesty alert. mass shootings in public places involve victims the shooters don't know. home invasion shootings are generally domestic murder/suicide shootings

very different animals

Oh of course there's always some trick to eliminate the portion of the statistics that don't fit your agenda.

Just like the "powers that be" include suicides in gun death statistics. Rather dishonest to pass off suicides as if they are homicides.

suicide is homicide----legally in our criminal system-----or---at least was in
at least some states

That makes sense.

where guns are allowed.

The real number:

13percent-piechart.png

very different animals

at least some states

It's dishonest to include them in gun homicide statistics, IMO. They make up a very LARGE portion of our reported stats on gun homicide deaths.

where guns are allowed.

The real number:

13percent-piechart.png

very different animals

at least some states

It's dishonest to include them in gun homicide statistics, IMO. They make up a very LARGE portion of our reported stats on gun homicide deaths.

no doubt------obviously the stats should reflect reality-----suicide vs-----homicide of the other guy ---vs accident etc etc

I find it really ironic that the people who are the loudest advocates of gun control, are surrounded, day and night, by people with guns....
I also find it ironic that the people with the least to say, say it the loudest....

I think TurtleWax might be on to something here.

The first thing we need to do is end those "Gun Free Zones" in airports and airliners. clearly, the lack of a bunch of people packing heat made all those hijackings possible...

Hey did you hear the World Trade Center was a gun-free zone?

I think TurtleWax might be on to something here.

The first thing we need to do is end those "Gun Free Zones" in airports and airliners. clearly, the lack of a bunch of people packing heat made all those hijackings possible...

Hey did you hear the World Trade Center was a gun-free zone?

I guess you are too stupid to understand those zones are full of armed guards on the ground. and on airlines, there is rigorous screening-enforced with armed guards to make sure NO ONE has a gun

big difference-MORON

I always feel better when I am in a dark, crowed theater, that if someone starts shooting, all the CC guys will start firing at each other, as well, since they can not tell the good guys from the bad guys in that situation. I know, that under those circumstances, I am more likely to be killed by a good guy, and that makes me proud to be an American!

I always feel better when I am in a dark, crowed theater, that if someone starts shooting, all the CC guys will start firing at each other, as well, since they can not tell the good guys from the bad guys in that situation. I know, that under those circumstances, I am more likely to be killed by a good guy, and that makes me proud to be an American!

I always feel better that in the case of an emergency I have the tools to solve the problem rather than listening to the petulant whining of people like you whose response would be to wet yourself and crap in your panties and hope the bad guy doesn't shoot you because you have soiled yourself

I always feel better that in the case of an emergency I have the tools to solve the problem rather than listening to the petulant whining of people like you whose response would be to wet yourself and crap in your panties and hope the bad guy doesn't shoot you because you have soiled yourself

well put......its called being a good limpwrister!!! These people have zero ability to connect the dots because their whole world is makey-uppey.

Dude, when it comes to being afraid, nobody can take the blue ribbon away from you!

Don't forget to pack heat when you go to Safeway. There is no telling who is hiding behind the soft drink aisle, waiting to ambush you!

I guess you are too stupid to understand those zones are full of armed guards on the ground. and on airlines, there is rigorous screening-enforced with armed guards to make sure NO ONE has a gun

big difference-MORON

and why aren't we doing that with the rest of the country? It would seem keeping everyone from having a gun AND using armed guards keeping us safe works for airports, it would work for America. That's what they do in the UK, Japan, etc.

Oh. Yeah, wait for it.

"But the Founding Father said I can have a gun!!!!!!! Right after they got done raping their slaves and shitting in a chamber pot."

The only reason why we have these kinds of "emergencies" is because the Gun Industry has made it so easy for people to have guns to have them.

Not that people like you ever "solve" the problem. You guys never, ever seem to be around when a shooting incident happens. Maybe you are too busy wetting yourselves.

The only reason why we have these kinds of "emergencies" is because the Gun Industry has made it so easy for people to have guns to have them.

Not that people like you ever "solve" the problem. You guys never, ever seem to be around when a shooting incident happens. Maybe you are too busy wetting yourselves.
stop lying banoid. we are never around because most of those incidents take place in gun free zones

Moron

big difference-MORON

and why aren't we doing that with the rest of the country? It would seem keeping everyone from having a gun AND using armed guards keeping us safe works for airports, it would work for America. That's what they do in the UK, Japan, etc.

Oh. Yeah, wait for it.

"But the Founding Father said I can have a gun!!!!!!! Right after they got done raping their slaves and shitting in a chamber pot."
Banoids want to live in a 1984 Society

what will you do when Big Brother decides to exterminate you

love big Brother will be your last thought

Forum List

Back