Emperor Trump Shuts Down CNNs Dana Bash Questioning Him 'Taking Time Off' To Attend Hotel Opening

You mean emperor? :badgrin:

My god, no wonder you don't understand why people take issue with his claims of having the right to sexually assault women, you're jealous.

When you back the woman enabler and the man that is going to be the First Dude that is an accused freaking rapist but a confirmed sexual predator,you've got no right to comment on Trump.

You stand on no high ground at all.
didnt Obama take time out to Visit Vegas when 4 men were choking to death in Benghazi?
You mean emperor? :badgrin:

My god, no wonder you don't understand why people take issue with his claims of having the right to sexually assault women, you're jealous.

When you back the woman enabler and the man that is going to be the First Dude that is an accused freaking rapist but a confirmed sexual predator,you've got no right to comment on Trump.

You stand on no high ground at all.

I'm not backing anyone who is going to be called 'the first dude'. Also, Trump attacked Clinton's accusers and he is also accused of his own bad behavior. So, I'll go with Hillary Clinton.
If Trump attacked Clinton's accusers then why did they come to the second debate in support of him?

It's not a matter of if, he called one of them a loser.

Forum List

Back