Emperor Trump Shuts Down CNNs Dana Bash Questioning Him 'Taking Time Off' To Attend Hotel Opening

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is pure gold. Serves this mare right for asking a stupid question.

bash.dana_400x400.jpg

47959896.cached.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! Trump Shuts Down CNN Crank for Questioning Him on "Taking Time Off" to Attend Hotel Opening

Dana Bash: For people who say you’re taking time out of swing states to go do this, you say?

Donald Trump: I say the following. You have been covering me for the last, long time. I did yesterday 8 stops and 3 major speeches. And I’ve been doing this for weeks straight. I left for here for an hour-and-a-half. I’m leaving here and going to North Carolina, then I’m going to Florida, then I’m going up to New Hampshire. For you to ask me that question is actually very insulting because Hillary Clinton does one stop and then goes home and sleeps. And yet you ask me that question. I think it’s a very rude question.

And, for the record, THAT’S WHY WE LOVE DONALD TRUMP!

You mean emperor? :badgrin:

My god, no wonder you don't understand why people take issue with his claims of having the right to sexually assault women, you're jealous.

doesn't Hillary take time off every time she gets violent diahhreaa from eating huge meals at Taco Bell? god, it must take at least 3 hours to get those tacos out of her butt.

doesn't Hillary take time off every time she gets violent diahhreaa from eating huge meals at Taco Bell? god, it must take at least 3 hours to get those tacos out of her butt.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Also, Trump is the one who eats fast food.

I never eat Taco Bell! I rarely eat fast food. i cook 99.9% of my meals.

Well, when you figure out your butt problems then please keep it to yourself. In the meantime it's Trump who is the fast food king.

Well, when you figure out your butt problems then please keep it to yourself. In the meantime it's Trump who is the fast food king.
I am much younger than Trump, but when I was even about 25/26? even then I knew better not to eat junk food all the time,,,,,god,,if i did,,,i would be dead by now!

I am much younger than Trump, but when I was even about 25/26? even then I knew better not to eat junk food all the time,,,,,god,,if i did,,,i would be dead by now!

You should tweet Trump about it, he'll be up all night.

You should tweet Trump about it, he'll be up all night.
god,,,i think it was today, i was driving pass this semi parked/taking up half the lane,,,,,there was this guy{i guess the driver} standing by the truck,,,,,easy 400 pounds!!! gee, i wonder where he eats

My god, no wonder you don't understand why people take issue with his claims of having the right to sexually assault women, you're jealous.

When you back the woman enabler and the man that is going to be the First Dude that is an accused freaking rapist but a confirmed sexual predator,you've got no right to comment on Trump.

You stand on no high ground at all.

When you back the woman enabler and the man that is going to be the First Dude that is an accused freaking rapist but a confirmed sexual predator,you've got no right to comment on Trump.

didnt Obama take time out to Visit Vegas when 4 men were choking to death in Benghazi?

I'm not backing anyone who is going to be called 'the first dude'. Also, Trump attacked Clinton's accusers and he is also accused of his own bad behavior. So, I'll go with Hillary Clinton.

didnt Obama take time out to Visit Vegas when 4 men were choking to death in Benghazi?

Katrina disaster struck. And even as one of the strongest storms in recorded history rocked the Gulf Coast, President Bush decided to continue his vacation, visiting the Pueblo El Mirage RV and Golf Resort in El Mirage, Ariz.,

So you were saying Rexxy.....
Also good for you cooking at home...I try to stay away from frozen dinners or the packaged food too..it is nothing but poison and horrible for you..

I do like the old KFC once a year or so...but its gross now seeing where the chickens come from..

This is pure gold. Serves this mare right for asking a stupid question.

bash.dana_400x400.jpg

47959896.cached.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! Trump Shuts Down CNN Crank for Questioning Him on "Taking Time Off" to Attend Hotel Opening

Dana Bash: For people who say you’re taking time out of swing states to go do this, you say?

Donald Trump: I say the following. You have been covering me for the last, long time. I did yesterday 8 stops and 3 major speeches. And I’ve been doing this for weeks straight. I left for here for an hour-and-a-half. I’m leaving here and going to North Carolina, then I’m going to Florida, then I’m going up to New Hampshire. For you to ask me that question is actually very insulting because Hillary Clinton does one stop and then goes home and sleeps. And yet you ask me that question. I think it’s a very rude question.

And, for the record, THAT’S WHY WE LOVE DONALD TRUMP!

Nothing wrong with Trump going to a opening, what the +&*# is wrong with these news people..

Who cares?

That crooked MSM individual's real name is apparently Dana Schwartz. CNN idiot John King had to convert to judaism to marry her (which involves a bizarre barbaric procedure in which a jewish rabbi makes a cut on the goyem's penis). King and Schwartz divorced so the humiliating injury was for nothing.

Very stupid question but I'll give Dana Bash some credit for keeping her mouth shut and allowing Trump to speak his mind. A reporter that keeps his/her mouth shut and doesn't interrupt and turn these situations into an argument is getting more rare these days.

That crooked MSM individual's real name is apparently Dana Schwartz. CNN idiot John King had to convert to judaism to marry her (which involves a bizarre barbaric procedure in which a jewish rabbi makes a cut on the goyem's penis). King and Schwartz divorced so the humiliating injury was for nothing.
The Jews are such treacherous people. No wonder they've been kicked out of countless nations.

I'm not backing anyone who is going to be called 'the first dude'. Also, Trump attacked Clinton's accusers and he is also accused of his own bad behavior. So, I'll go with Hillary Clinton.
If Trump attacked Clinton's accusers then why did they come to the second debate in support of him?

Forum List

Back