Emmer Drops Out

Remember, it’s mainly Trump’s doing. His egoism. His incompetence in picking able leaders. He is good at disrupting, but otherwise just seeks yes-men and personally loyal sycophants or grifters.

No responsible leader who knows how to lead or govern properly can work with him, because real leaders have to lead and get things done and can’t waste all their time cowtowing to his every nutty whim. This is old news: Trump’s Role in Republican Disfunction in Congress

So can't even explain what you are whining about? Wow.
I have explained it to you. You realized that you walked yourself into a dead-end and now you’re intentionally playing stupid.

- You agreed that the House has responsibilities.

- When I ask you if they’re doing those responsibilities, you suddenly seem to forget to answer the question.

Must be a coincidence.

:laugh:

I have explained it to you. You realized that you walked yourself into a dead-end and now you’re intentionally playing stupid.

- When I ask you if they’re doing those responsibilities, you suddenly seem to forget to answer the question.

Must be a coincidence.

:laugh:
Hardly, you explained nothing. What isn't getting done that needs a Speaker? What impact is this having on the lives of Americans, aside from the senseless whining of liberals? None. Stop whining.

Hardly, you explained nothing.
Weird. Looks like you forgot to answer what I asked yet again.

Very strange.

Weird. Looks like you forgot to answer what I asked yet again.

Very strange.
Which responsibilities are not being carried out? You have yet answer that. Just whining, whining, and more whining about the Speaker selection.

Which responsibilities are not being carried out?
1698207862177.png

Here is what you said.

Which of the responsibilities that you stated is being carried out?

Are committees not meeting?
Was "meet in committees" one of the responsibilities you listed in the screen shot I showed you? Hmmmm, let me check again.

1698208508348.png

Weird. I don't see "meet in committees" in that screen shot. Maybe you can try again but this time address the specific responsibilities that YOU fucking stated.

Forum List

Back