Emmer Drops Out

At this point, I'm wondering if either McHenry is given the job until a new congress is sworn in in January 2025 or the GOP goes crawling back to McCarthy because he at least was able to cobble together a majority of the votes for speakership.

What a bunch of idiots. They suck at governing.

They‘re better at being the minority party to just bitch about what the Democrats do. That way they don’t have to DO anything.
The House doesn't govern, that's the failure in the White House's job. Typical liberal trying pawn off responsibility on others. The Congress is the legislative branch, if they are governing this country has real problems and totally inept clowns in the executive branch.

Who the FUCK does trump want?

trump ALWAYS speaks after the fact.
He's NO leader.
It's embarrassing what you trump cult members believe in.
trump says it, we must believe it.

When will trump come out and say....."Make this white man the Speaker." "Do it Now"

Anything that gets liberals whining is probably good for America.

1698193444949.jpeg

“Haha the libs are so mad that I shit all over myself. Winning.“

I still say it is time for the American people to demand that the 'clowns' in the GOP be locked in a smallish room with no a/c and no heat and no food and no water and no bathroom until they choose somebody enough of them can and will vote for and elect as Speaker.
Why not just let them and their voters suffer the natural consequences of not having a speaker, until they pick one. They can't hold out long against those consequences.

You know . . . the consequences! The dire consequences!

Like . . . um . . . you know . . . um . . .

???

Republicans…..What a JOKE
You do realize you are inadvertantly making fun of Dems who 1)are minority but are majority holding up the votes and obstructing selection & 2) only are lock step because they are all threatened with scandals like they did to Al Franken, Kavanaugh, Cuomo, The Alabama judge that ran for Senate (Moore?), Trump, and everyone else that didn't swim with the swamp's whims and do as they say.

Excellent. We agree that they have responsibilities and yet THEY CAN‘T EVEN SELECT A LEADER.

Pathetic.
What aren't they doing that needs doing? Oh right, you folks want them to waste more money we don't have to support wars and illegal aliens. Sometimes doing nothing is the only right choice. Their investigations into Biden's corruption continue, so they doing as their constituents wish.

You do realize you are inadvertantly making fun of Dems who 1)are minority but are majority holding up the votes and obstructing selection & 2) only are lock step because they are all threatened with scandals like they did to Al Franken, Kavanaugh, Cuomo, The Alabama judge that ran for Senate (Moore?), Trump, and everyone else that didn't swim with the swamp's whims and do as they say.
I do realize Republicans are just disfunctional

Let them fail and fail again. The U.S. will survive. Eventually some Republican may grow some balls and not drop out but run proudly without and against the Orange Turd’s endorsement. Such a Republican, if otherwise popular and conservative, would get the great majority of Republican conference votes and some Democratic support too, leaving us with a working if still divided House, and at long last crushing the personal power of Trump and Trumpism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back