Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

And you are, as always, wrong. You do not understand God's will for yourself, much less everyone else.

1711953753833.png

Ah.h..h...h....!!! So you know God's will.

CHUCKLE

:cool:

It's a plain private issue, that needs to be solely decided upon by the "producers". And in case of a draw it is lastly the "expecting" mother, that has the final say.

A governments function should be solely restricted onto "giving financial aid" in view of an e.g. desired population growth. And to confirm the scientific view as to when "life" of a fertilized egg begins. Once life has taken place (fetus, week 8?) - an abortion should be placed equal with murder - excluding only medical reasons, aka endangering the life of an expecting mother.

As for freezing embryos - personally I am against it. (Since the final outcome for a frozen embryo aka an egg that has been fertilized, isn't assured) There is however nothing wrong IMO with freezing a women's ovulating egg, or a man's sperm.

1711954200654.png

Why should it be the governments function of "giving financial aid".

That's what charities and go-fund-me's are for.

Don't force me to pay for an elective surgery at the point of a government sword.

As for overpopulation the progressive liberals around here always say we need more to fill jobs so they keep the southern border open so obviously we shouldn't be aborting our potential labor force.

SMILE

:)

The intentional ending of human life inside the womb is inconsequential to secular civil society. We are not a Christian nation. Do you see how those truisms apply Saint Ding and why you should respect truth for a change regarding women and their private reproductive rights?

1711954467222.png

Gee..... That attitude in a secular "civil" society is only one step away from sending inconsequential people to the gas chambers or mowing them down in the streets with stormtroopers.

SMILE

Last edited:
foundation of our America civil religion matters: #495

Thomas Paine (born January 29, 1737, Thetford, Norfolk, England—died June 8, 1809, New York, New York, U.S.) was an English-American writer and political pamphleteer whose Common Sensepamphlet and Crisis papers were important influences on the American Revolution. Other works that contributed to his reputation as one of the greatest political propagandists in history were Rights of Man, a defense of the French Revolutionand of republican principles, and The Age of Reason, an exposition of the place of religion in society.

your attitude about Christians.

Embryos and Personhood 240401 {post•304}

What are you talking about?

I love the majority of Christians.

I have voted for Christians my entire life.

Our President and most of the white black brown colorful Democrats who willl vote for him again are Christians.

White Christian nationalists expect the government to coerce the population into accepting some of their supernatural beliefs.

I am against religious bodies using government to impose their religion on America’s civil religion that is grounded first and foremost on individual liberty.

"The TOTALity of OUR Foundation does matter."

Our foundation is not based on Holy Bible Supernaturalism Saint ding - and Saint Damagedeagle - read more please!

Foundations matter."

"It is difficult to become German. It is difficult to become Swedish, because those identities are not ideas," says Shadi Hamid, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who writes often on religion and politics. "Becoming American means you believe in the American idea, and at least in theory, that's open to any immigrant who's able to come here."

"Foundations matter."

"If we completely do away with key founding figures, and we start problematizing the founding documents, which are part of the American civic faith, then the American idea doesn't have a lot to go on," "Foundations matter."

"Foundations matter."

Acceptance of this uniquely American creed is seen as the key to one's identity as an American and distinguishes the United States from other countries.

"Foundations matter."

"I think the phrase 'civil religion' points to the way in which our political values have a dimension that goes beyond ourselves," says Philip Gorski, a professor of sociology and religious studies at Yale University and author of American Covenant: A History of Civil Religion from the Puritans to the Present.

"Foundations matter."

More than 50 years ago, sociologist Robert Bellah arguedthat such facts of American life suggest that the country adheres to a nonsectarian "civil religion," which he defined as "a collection of beliefs, symbols, and rituals with respect to sacred things and institutionalized in a collectivity."

For these beliefs and principles to give definition to a nation, scholars argue, they may need the power that a religion holds for its believers. Characterizing them as a faith system elevates them beyond mere personal philosophy.

Embryos and Personhood 240326 {post•243}

So I reject your dishonest characterization of me as you reject the American Civil Religion of Washington Adams,Jefferson Madison and Thomas Paine’s Age of Reason and the rights of man.

nfbw 240401 Veapyz00304 to dmgdgl 240401 Seapyz00299

Last edited:
If you support abortion then start a charity to fund it.
I do not support abortion. My second daughter is born. I got a vasectomy. I do not support abortion.

How do you earn the money that you pay taxes on Saint Damagedeagle? Are pro-choice Americans and their sinful coin not involved or mixed in with your holy righteous coins?

View attachment 925365

Why should it be the governments function of "giving financial aid".

That's what charities and go-fund-me's are for.

Don't force me to pay for an elective surgery at the point of a government sword.

As for overpopulation the progressive liberals around here always say we need more to fill jobs so they keep the southern border open so obviously we shouldn't be aborting our potential labor force.

SMILE

If you don't want to pay for it, I get that. But that you want to prevent it is unforgivable.

It should have been clear that the child being aborted and the woman only getting a misdemeanor showed the woman's rights outweighed the child's rights.
1711977321436.png

Your MAGA tribal Christians are not gonna go for your misdemeanor crap Saint Ding.

So the fetus is just a tumor to you.
There have been two fetuses of my creation.

Both continued developing until they met a live birth requirement of personhood on their birthdays.

FOUR more fetuses came into being as time passed by and so forth, and so on it goeth. Seven grandchildren and great grandchildren to date.

The fetuses were at the time, although both were unplanned and unexpected, the most valued and protected phenomena of nature of my entire life.

Never occurred to me to consider them at tumor or any such thing.

foundation of our America civil religion matters: #495

Thomas Paine (born January 29, 1737, Thetford, Norfolk, England—died June 8, 1809, New York, New York, U.S.) was an English-American writer and political pamphleteer whose Common Sensepamphlet and Crisis papers were important influences on the American Revolution. Other works that contributed to his reputation as one of the greatest political propagandists in history were Rights of Man, a defense of the French Revolutionand of republican principles, and The Age of Reason, an exposition of the place of religion in society.

Embryos and Personhood 240401 {post•304}

What are you talking about?

I love the majority of Christians.

I have voted for Christians my entire life.

Our President and most of the white black brown colorful Democrats who willl vote for him again are Christians.

White Christian nationalists expect the government to coerce the population into accepting some of their supernatural beliefs.

I am against religious bodies using government to impose their religion on America’s civil religion that is grounded first and foremost on individual liberty.

"The TOTALity of OUR Foundation does matter."

Our foundation is not based on Holy Bible Supernaturalism Saint ding - and Saint Damagedeagle - read more please!

Foundations matter."

"It is difficult to become German. It is difficult to become Swedish, because those identities are not ideas," says Shadi Hamid, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who writes often on religion and politics. "Becoming American means you believe in the American idea, and at least in theory, that's open to any immigrant who's able to come here."

"Foundations matter."

"If we completely do away with key founding figures, and we start problematizing the founding documents, which are part of the American civic faith, then the American idea doesn't have a lot to go on," "Foundations matter."

"Foundations matter."

Acceptance of this uniquely American creed is seen as the key to one's identity as an American and distinguishes the United States from other countries.

"Foundations matter."

"I think the phrase 'civil religion' points to the way in which our political values have a dimension that goes beyond ourselves," says Philip Gorski, a professor of sociology and religious studies at Yale University and author of American Covenant: A History of Civil Religion from the Puritans to the Present.

"Foundations matter."

More than 50 years ago, sociologist Robert Bellah arguedthat such facts of American life suggest that the country adheres to a nonsectarian "civil religion," which he defined as "a collection of beliefs, symbols, and rituals with respect to sacred things and institutionalized in a collectivity."

For these beliefs and principles to give definition to a nation, scholars argue, they may need the power that a religion holds for its believers. Characterizing them as a faith system elevates them beyond mere personal philosophy.

Embryos and Personhood 240326 {post•243}

So I reject your dishonest characterization of me as you reject the American Civil Religion of Washington Adams,Jefferson Madison and Thomas Paine’s Age of Reason and the rights of man.

nfbw 240401 Veapyz00304 to dmgdgl 240401 Seapyz00299

1711983509599.png

It doesn't sound like you appreciate Christians. They have the right to not only free speech but also to practice their beliefs. That was given to them in the 1st Amendment of the Constitution.

So now the Constitution is some "American Civil Religion"? Here I thought there was supposed to be a separation of church and state.

SMILE

I do not support abortion. My second daughter is born. I got a vasectomy. I do not support abortion.

How do you earn the money that you pay taxes on Saint Damagedeagle? Are pro-choice Americans and their sinful coin not involved or mixed in with your holy righteous coins?

1711984236510.png

I don't see why it's important to you where I earn my money. Do you accept money from those evil Christians that you seem to hate?

SMILE

Last edited:
If you don't want to pay for it, I get that. But that you want to prevent it is unforgivable.

1711984539687.png

You're free to murder all the unborn you want, if that's what the mother chooses to do, so long as you're funding that elective surgery yourself with your own money.

So start a charity or go-fund-me but leave the American taxpayer out of it.

SMILE

There have been two fetuses of my creation.

Both continued developing until they met a live birth requirement of personhood on their birthdays.

FOUR more fetuses came into being as time passed by and so forth, and so on it goeth. Seven grandchildren and great grandchildren to date.

The fetuses were at the time, although both were unplanned and unexpected, the most valued and protected phenomena of nature of my entire life.

Never occurred to me to consider them at tumor or any such thing.

1711984764098.png

Good for you but my statement wasn't directed at you.

SMILE

I don't see why it's important to you where I earn my money.
Because you complained that taxes you pay go to women who elect to have safe legal abortions as if your income is special and is not derived from our common shared commercialized self interest producing trillions upon trillions of transactions every year,

You are not really a victim of religious persecution when a billionth of your paid taxes helps someone in need have the freedom to choose what’s best for her own life.

So now the Constitution is some "American Civil Religion"? Here I thought there was supposed to be a separation of church and state.
Please read my posts beyond looking for triggers words. It’s obvious you didn’t read a word about American Civil Religion is.

Read a little bit about George Washington being a Freemason and not a Bible believing Christian. American Civil Religion starts unofficially with Washington who believed even law abiding atheists had value and can contribute to the benefit of a free society.

It doesn't sound like you appreciate Christians.
I love all law abiding Christians

I reject white Christian Nationalist Republican divisive jerks who among many grievances I have with that species, are the ones in MAGA who dismiss the racist component of what DJT attempted to do on January 6 2021.

That white Christian as DJT claims to be tried to remain in power beyond his Constitutionally expired term,

Black Christians concentrated in large cities voted to be rid of DJT from their lives. DJT LOST but organized a fake electors scheme to stay in power based upon his accusation the voters in big cities were corrupt and that corruption is what denied him the win of a second term. The riot on J6 ensued based on the BIG LIE.

Mike Johnson joined DJT in the effort to deny the victory that Joe Biden won with the support of many churchgoing black Americans

Mike Johnson is a white Christian Nationalist and I will never respect him for what he tried to do to black Christians ….. attempt to disenfranchise them based on a lie from a liar.

Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) hit House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) with a lesson in faith after Johnson called it “outrageous and abhorrent” for President Joe Biden to proclaim that Easter Sunday was Transgender Day of Visibility.

Johnson joined a number of critics, including former President Donald Trump
and Caitlyn Jenner, who knocked Biden over the proclamation despite International Transgender Day of Visibility ― which has been held annually on March 31 since 2009 ― coincidentally falling on Easter Sunday this year.

Warnock, who is senior pastor of Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church, took to CNN to check Johnson over his claim that the Biden White House “betrayed the central tenet of Easter” with the move.

“Apparently, the speaker finds trans people abhorrent, and I think he ought to think about that,” Warnock told Dana Bash on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

He continued: “This is just one more instance of folks who do not know how to lead us trying to divide us. And this is the opposite of the Christian faith. Jesus centered the marginalized. He centered the poor. And in a moment like this, we need voices, particularly voices of faith, who would use our faith not as a weapon to beat other people down but as a bridge to bring all of us together.”

Last edited:
Because you complained that taxes you pay go to women who elect to have safe legal abortions as if your income is special and is not derived from our common shared commercialized self interest producing trillions upon trillions of transactions every year,

If you wish to support and provide for their elective surgery then start a charity or go-fund-me.

You are not really a victim of religious persecution when a billionth of your paid taxes helps someone in need have the freedom to choose what’s best for her own life.
Did I say I was a victim of religious persecution? No. That would be you posting that false flag as you vainly attempt to trivialize justifying your demands that tax dollars be spent on an elective surgery.

1712000031228.png

SMILE

Please read my posts beyond looking for triggers words. It’s obvious you didn’t read a word about American Civil Religion is.

Read a little bit about George Washington being a Freemason and not a Bible believing Christian. American Civil Religion starts unofficially with Washington who believed even law abiding atheists had value and can contribute to the benefit of a free society.

1712000322100.png

When I feel you're respecting the beliefs of others as arduously as you put your pathetic efforts to justify your position I'll consider it.

CHUCKLE

Forum List

Back