Email: IRS, Treasury Dept Secretly Drafted Rules To Restrict Conservative Groups...

THere has been an agenda of fucking over working people.

You bet there is! And until you understand how the working people are being screwed and what tools are being used to screw the working people, you will get nowhere in correcting the problem which begins with a dishonest taxing and a dishonest money system.

JWK

“Honest money and honest taxation, the Key to America’s future Prosperity“ ___ from “Prosperity Restored by the State Rate Tax Plan”, no longer in print.

Just because you can point out a few rich Democrats isn't the fucking point.

THere has been an agenda of fucking over working people. Free Trade Treaties, union busting, right to work, weaker regulations, tax cuts for the rich- and this has been the GOP song since 1980.

And you all got exactly what you asked for and we got the Crash of 2008, and you guys think it was because Barney Frank was having the gay sex with someone at Freddie Mac.
You are willfully ignorant if you think only a few rich Democrats make sweetheart deals with the government. Tax cuts for everyone do not equate to tax cuts for the rich, and lowering the exorbinant amount they were paying improved the economy, duh. Bill Clinton signed NAFTA into law but I'm not convinced it was a bad thing. Protectionism has it's pitfalls too so you need to examine both sides of the equation. The fact is that it is a global marketplace and many US companies sell products and services overseas as well.

Instead of regurgitating union slogans try using your mind.

You bet there is! And until you understand how the working people are being screwed and what tools are being used to screw the working people, you will get nowhere in correcting the problem which begins with a dishonest taxing and a dishonest money system.

JWK

“Honest money and honest taxation, the Key to America’s future Prosperity“ ___ from “Prosperity Restored by the State Rate Tax Plan”, no longer in print.

Oh, I agree, the tax system is completely dishonest.

But we really have no one to blame but ourselves. We want government to do all these things and we don't want to pay for it.

THere has been an agenda of fucking over working people. Free Trade Treaties, union busting, right to work, weaker regulations, tax cuts for the rich- and this has been the GOP song since 1980.

And you all got exactly what you asked for and we got the Crash of 2008, and you guys think it was because Barney Frank was having the gay sex with someone at Freddie Mac.
You are willfully ignorant if you think only a few rich Democrats make sweetheart deals with the government. Tax cuts for everyone do not equate to tax cuts for the rich, and lowering the exorbinant amount they were paying improved the economy, duh. Bill Clinton signed NAFTA into law but I'm not convinced it was a bad thing. Protectionism has it's pitfalls too so you need to examine both sides of the equation. The fact is that it is a global marketplace and many US companies sell products and services overseas as well.

Guy, I'm probably better educated and have more experience than you do.

Oh, yeah, and I was a Republican until I realized that they only give a fuck about the rich.

NAFTA WAS a horrible treaty. Only only has to look at the chaos on the Mexican border to realize that.

Guy, you talk out of your ass a lot.
Oh, yeah, and I was a Republican until I realized that they only give a fuck about the rich.
See above. I have never been a Republican or Democrat but I do remember the Reagan years since it's when I started my business. I'll defer to my life's experience and the world around me instead of bigoted malcontents on the internet.
NAFTA WAS a horrible treaty. Only only has to look at the chaos on the Mexican border to realize that.
Clinton was a Republican then? How does that work? A lot of products are made in Mexico and Americans do enjoy the reduced cost over expensive US labor. They have voted with their wallets so don't blame the rich or Republicans.

Guy, you talk out of your ass a lot.
See above. I have never been a Republican or Democrat but I do remember the Reagan years since it's when I started my business. I'll defer to my life's experience and the world around me instead of bigoted malcontents on the internet.
Clinton was a Republican then? How does that work? A lot of products are made in Mexico and Americans do enjoy the reduced cost over expensive US labor. They have voted with their wallets so don't blame the rich or Republicans.

Guy, you write like a 10 year old, so I'm not really buying into your "Reagan experience" thing.

Clinton went with the treaty that Bush had negotiated, and got it through Congress with mostly Republican support.

The thing is, most of what is made in Mexico has American brand names on them. For instance, I was shocked to find out that my Ford Focus was built in Mexico, given that I specifically bought an American car.

If you required every product to display the flag of where it was made or assembled, those "labor costs" wouldn't look so attractive.

Guy, you write like a 10 year old, so I'm not really buying into your "Reagan experience" thing.
Guy, you argue like a 10 year old.
Clinton went with the treaty that Bush had negotiated, and got it through Congress with mostly Republican support.
Yes, but he could have vetoed it.
The thing is, most of what is made in Mexico has American brand names on them. For instance, I was shocked to find out that my Ford Focus was built in Mexico, given that I specifically bought an American car.

If you required every product to display the flag of where it was made or assembled, those "labor costs" wouldn't look so attractive.
The problem is that parts are made all over the place. It's naive to think an US product uses exclusely US made parts. Many Japanese cars are assembled here, what about those jobs? And you did by an American car. Central America.

JWK

Oh, I agree, the tax system is completely dishonest.

But we really have no one to blame but ourselves. We want government to do all these things and we don't want to pay for it.

We? The truth is, those who have been trapped by government in poverty want government to do all those things, and sell their vote to the very politicians who keep them in poverty. The only thing they see is the free cheese wagon during election time and this is how corrupted politicians keep them enslaved.

Tell me, how do you think the minimum wage as affected high school drop outs?

Last time I checked the same jobs that once had "will train" position available [plumbing outfits, carpentry shops, ceramic tile businesses, locksmiths, electrical shops, and countless others] are still here but unlike the 50s in which they had countless 'will train" positions available because it was economically feasible to do so, no longer have "will train" positions available because of the added costs tacked on by government when hiring employees. Before government's costs to hire new employees started to erupt, many high school drop outs were hired in these trades to do menial tasks and had the opportunity to learn a trade if they were willing to buckle down and take the opportunity.

The minimum wage, along with other costs tacked on by government has destroy the once abundant "will train" positions and has helped to trap millions upon millions of high school drop outs in poverty with nowhere to go but jump on the federal government free cheese wagon and sell their vote for the ride.

JWK.

The NAFTA was a traitorous act passed under the guise of "free trade"!

But there is a big difference between free trade and a manage trade. The NAFTA, which Huckabee and McCain supported is not about “free trade” as our founding fathers understood the phrase and practiced it. , it’s about a managed trade which is managed by a group of individuals who are not elected by the American people, who have no allegiance to America or any nation, and their only guiding principle is their bottom line profits, regardless of how it affects the nations involved!

Keep in mind Congress has been delegated the power to regulate commerce with foreign nations. The NAFTA, which McCain is all in favor of subjugates Congress’s [the people’s elected representatives], delegated power to regulate commerce with foreign nations and allows an un-elected group to take over, a majority of whom are foreigners, and who may make arbitrarily binding decisions concerning America’s commerce with Canada and Mexico see Establishment of Binational Panels

And, under 1904:Review of Final Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Determinations the United States is forbidden to “provide in its domestic legislation for an appeal from a panel decision to its domestic courts.”

Also, under 1904: Review of Final Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Determinations the United States is required to amend its statutes and regulations “to ensure that its courts shall give full force and effect, with respect to any person within its jurisdiction, to all sanctions imposed pursuant to the laws of the other Parties to enforce...”

This of course puts American businesses and industries involved in trade with Canada and Mexico under the jurisdiction of a foreign power. Seems to me this is one of the indictments contained in the Declaration of Independence, namely: “He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our law; giving his Assent to the Acts of pretended Legislation”.

And, if the above is not enough to cause concern for freedom loving Americans, Under Annex 1904.15: Amendments to Domestic Laws Schedule of the United States the United States is required to “amend section 301 of the Customs Courts Act of l980, as amended, and any other relevant provisions of law, to eliminate the authority to issue declaratory judgments in any civil action involving an antidumping or countervailing duty proceeding regarding a class of kind of Canadian or Mexican merchandise.”

This, in essence, deprives American domestic businesses and industries the protections of our judicial system, and requires them to submit to a foreign judicial power if they complain or question what foreigners involved in commerce are doing on American Soil!”

Senator McCain has violated his oath to support and defend our Constitution by ignoring the delegated powers granted to Congress, and in my view he is a domestic enemy of our Constitution who works to subjugate the very intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted!

SEE: NAFTA CEMENTING A NORTH AMERICAN UNION

JWK

Senator McCain has violated his oath to support and defend our Constitution by ignoring the delegated powers granted to Congress, and in my view he is a domestic enemy of our Constitution who works to subjugate the very intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted!
In other words, Clinton was an idiot that had no clue what he was signing?

In other words, Clinton was an idiot that had no clue what he was signing?

Why have you posted the above nonsense to me? Did you intend it for another poster?

JWK

The liberty to fail or succeed at one’s own hand is a PROGRESSIVE‘S nightmare and not the American Dream

Guy, you argue like a 10 year old.
Yes, but he could have vetoed it.

The problem is that parts are made all over the place. It's naive to think an US product uses exclusely US made parts. Many Japanese cars are assembled here, what about those jobs? And you did by an American car. Central America.

Are you some kind of high functioning retard, Corky?

Forum List

Back