Email: IRS, Treasury Dept Secretly Drafted Rules To Restrict Conservative Groups...

[

What in the world, besides thinking that Black folks are dumber than you, would make you think that Black folks would have any more difficulty obtaining a voter ID than White folks would?

You soft core racists really don't believe that Black folks are your mental equals, do you? You do believe that without extra help from White folks, Black folks just couldn't make the grade.

Thank God that Black folks have people like you to keep them up with the rest of us. You can do for them just like you did for the native Americans. Real success story there.

Again, when a law is passed to prevent people from voting, such as poll taxes, literacy tests, or any of the other nonsense we saw under Jim Crow, there's no reason to think that you guys are going to play it straight.

The purpose of voter ID laws are to keep poor and minority people from voting. Period.

"Secret money buys a better class of politicians".................The republican party.

Unions represent working folks, why do you have a problem with them "buying favor"?

I worry more about big Corporations and insane churches which have bought out the GOP.
You wear blinders. Corporate influence is not limited to the GOP by any stretch. Look at Jon Corzine and Jeffery Immelt for two examples to start with. If you want more examples I can supply them. Unions, unfortunately mostly support themselves and their political party of choice. A member may disagree with the direction but guess where his dues go. And how does it help the worker if union demands run the business off shore?

Conservatives are complaining because the IRS wants to prevent political groups from claiming tax advantages reserved for non-political groups.

funny

Yep.

When it comes to people they don't like breaking the law? They are all about law and order.

When it comes to people they do like breaking the law? They are like, "What law"?

Unions represent working folks, why do you have a problem with them "buying favor"?

I worry more about big Corporations and insane churches which have bought out the GOP.
You wear blinders. Corporate influence is not limited to the GOP by any stretch. Look at Jon Corzine and Jeffery Immelt for two examples to start with. If you want more examples I can supply them. Unions, unfortunately mostly support themselves and their political party of choice. A member may disagree with the direction but guess where his dues go. And how does it help the worker if union demands run the business off shore?

:lol:

Union demands run the business off shore?

Much of the manufacturing that left our country were non union shops.

:lol:

Union demands run the business off shore?

Much of the manufacturing that left our country were non union shops.

really, and you know this HOW?
good grief...Unions will threaten to break the companies backs if they don't bow to their demands

look at wonder bread and all the people who LOST THEIR JOBS because they stood with the union

what did the Union care, they still had their cushy jobs

[

What in the world, besides thinking that Black folks are dumber than you, would make you think that Black folks would have any more difficulty obtaining a voter ID than White folks would?

You soft core racists really don't believe that Black folks are your mental equals, do you? You do believe that without extra help from White folks, Black folks just couldn't make the grade.

Thank God that Black folks have people like you to keep them up with the rest of us. You can do for them just like you did for the native Americans. Real success story there.

Again, when a law is passed to prevent people from voting, such as poll taxes, literacy tests, or any of the other nonsense we saw under Jim Crow, there's no reason to think that you guys are going to play it straight.

The purpose of voter ID laws are to keep poor and minority people from voting. Period.

Tell me, where do you think our country is headed when a large segment of our nation’s population is allowed to vote who do not contribute an equal share into our federal treasury?

Someone summarized our nation’s destiny as follows:

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

• From bondage to spiritual faith;
• From spiritual faith to great courage;
• From courage to liberty;
• From liberty to abundance;
• From abundance to selfishness;
• From selfishness to complacency;
• From complacency to apathy;
• From apathy to dependence;
• From dependence back into bondage.

_____ Author unknown

JWK

Are we really ok with 45 percent of our nation’s population who pay no taxes on incomes being allowed to vote for representatives who spend federal revenue which the remaining 55 percent of our nation’s hard working and productive population has contributed into our federal treasury via taxes on incomes when our Constitution requires “Representatives and direct taxes Shall be apportioned among the Several States”?

[

Tell me, where do you think our country is headed when a large segment of our nation’s population is allowed to vote who do not contribute an equal share into our federal treasury?

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

_____ Author unknown

JWK

Are we really ok with 45 percent of our nation’s population who pay no taxes on incomes being allowed to vote for representatives who spend federal revenue which the remaining 55 percent of our nation’s hard working and productive population has contributed into our federal treasury via taxes on incomes when our Constitution requires “Representatives and direct taxes Shall be apportioned among the Several States”?

Politicians and lobbyists wrote the laws concerning income tax provisions. Not the poor people you seem to have such problem with. Why not take voting rights away from the politicians who wrote the tax laws?

And feel free to show where in the COTUS it declares who can vote based on income and taxes paid. I thought you had to be law abiding and an American citizen to vote. You want to change that to what?

You must want to live in a much different country than I do. Why don't you move?

[

_____ Author unknown

JWK

As I understand what you wrote, you are perfectly fine with ultra rich people using the tax code to avoid paying their taxes. Off shore accounts are fine. Tax avoidance schemes are fine. I mean, it is all legal. Just like the poor filing for the EIC is legal. But you are perfectly fine with those same ultra rich people using their money to buy politicians and influence elections through the use of their wealth. You like it that the wealthy can hide the money they spend on political action groups. And lobbyists. You like it that the ultra wealthy control huge corporations and now corporations are people to. That's works for you eh?

That about sum it up? You don't care that the ultra wealthy try to control and buy elections.
But heaven forbid that a poor person vote in their own self interest.

Hypocrite much?

Amazing how this Mammoth New Story gets very Little Press - While a Traffic Jam in NJ dominated he Liberal Media for Months

Obama's goons act on his command. Of course Obama wasn't blowing the dog whistle here against Americans for Prosperity.

-Geaux

[youtube]vGny3spfInw[/youtube]

_____ Author unknown

JWK

Politicians and lobbyists wrote the laws concerning income tax provisions. Not the poor people you seem to have such problem with. Why not take voting rights away from the politicians who wrote the tax laws?

And feel free to show where in the COTUS it declares who can vote based on income and taxes paid. I thought you had to be law abiding and an American citizen to vote. You want to change that to what?

You must want to live in a much different country than I do. Why don't you move?

Now that is one of the best deflections I have seen in awhile. You really don't care where our country is headed, do you?

JWK

Why John I am absolutely amazed that you had no intelligent response to my very legitimate questions.
NOT. LMAO.

But really. Lets take it two questions at a time and see if you can formulate a credible answer.

Who writes tax laws?

Where in the COTUS is voting based on wealth and income and taxes paid?

Those are really simple questions for a man of you knowledge of America.

_____ Author unknown

JWK

In case you haven't read our federal Constitution lately, it still contains the following provisions:

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States ...

and

No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

Do you really have a problem with Representation with a proportional financial obligation?

If so why?

JWK

No John, I have an issue with your inability to answer simple questions. Nice dodge though. Later.

No John, I have an issue with your inability to answer simple questions. Nice dodge though. Later.

Oh, but I did answer your question regarding representation and taxation. And, our Constitution is very clear on the point!

JWK

Just because you can point out a few rich Democrats isn't the fucking point.

THere has been an agenda of fucking over working people. Free Trade Treaties, union busting, right to work, weaker regulations, tax cuts for the rich- and this has been the GOP song since 1980.

And you all got exactly what you asked for and we got the Crash of 2008, and you guys think it was because Barney Frank was having the gay sex with someone at Freddie Mac.

Forum List

Back